Chapter 1

The news of Jason's death hit all of us in Riverdale. I had always been close to Jason; despite being from a different side of the tracks; Jason had always been my friend. We always hang out and people swore we were dating even though he was clearly in love with Polly. I was friends with Cheryl as well, we all got along. Jason gave me a friendship bracelet in 7th  grade and I still wear it.  I really miss him. Ever since JJ's death; Cheryl has been nothing but rude to me. I'm Madelynn Jones, I live with my father FP Jones, I also have a brother named Forsythe Pendelton Jones the Third, but everyone calls him Jughead. 

➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢

"Jughead!" I yell waking my older brother up for school. He usually doesn't stay at our trailer home these days, him and my dad always fight. 

"WHAT!" He yells waking up.

 "We have school loser." I  say to him. He actually stayed in the trailer last night; he usually goes to Archies. Dad's trailer actually has two rooms believe it or not. I kept all my stuff from the old house and saved up to buy myself a can of paint or two. 

It's a pretty small room.  I guess it was supposed to be like a a closet or something but I turned it into a very tiny room. It's cozy and comfy though. 

"Madelynn; are you ready?" Jughead asks pulling me out of my daze. 

"Yeah. I say quickly fixing my hair in the mirror. I look down at my outfit and pray to god that its okay.

 I look down at my outfit and pray to god that its okay

➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢➢

 We get to school and I see Betty giving a tour to the new girl; named Veronica Lodge. Her dad just got arrested and her family shipped to Riverdale. I haven't met her yet but I feel bad for her; I know what it's like to have a dad who's job requires breaking the law.Jughead walks away from me to avoid Hallway drama and decide to wait and see how the tour plays out.

"So what's the social scene like here? Any night clubs? " The brown haired girl asks Betty Cooper. I see one of my good friends, Kevin Keller; walking over to them to give Veronica the right answer.