Chapter 13

(Ik i skipped the maple episode and stuff but this one was easier to write Madelynn into.)

Jug, Archie and I sit in Archie's room just hanging out.  I'm texting SweetPea who is mad that my brother banished me from the southside. We hear a knock at the door and Fred comes in. 

"I'm uh headed out; I'm sorry to be missing your birthday Jug and your's too Madelynn," Fred says to both Jughead and I.  Jughead's birthday is exactly a year apart from mine; hence why I call him my twin. I know that it's rare but I swear we are exactly one year apart.

"Oh you will not be missing anything Mr.Andrews; I barely acknowledge my birthday." Jughead says to Mr.Andrews.

"Yeah seriously; I usually just go to Pops with my dad." I say adding onto what Jughead says.  Mr.Andrews looks at both of us before turning to Andrew and asking him for help downstairs. He smiles at Jughead and I before leaving. 

"So what are you going to do for your birthday?" Jug asks me. I look at him and just don't answer.

"I usually hang out with Dad..but you banished me from the Southside." I say bitterly to Jughead. He groans. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yeah I did; for your own good. Maybe dad can still meet you at Pops." Jughead suggests. I just nod. "Now get ready for school." He adds. I nod and grab clothes going to the bathroom.

I put on a burgundy sweater, black leggings, brown boots, and a burgundy beanie. I leave my hair down and I just put on eyebrows and mascara.  I make sure to put on my serpent necklace from my dad.

  I make sure to put on my serpent necklace from my dad

I walk back into the room and grab my backpack. "You ready Jug?" I ask as I grab my phone. He nods and we go downstairs seeing Archie on the porch. 

"You guys ready?" Archie asks both of us. We nod and we head out to Fred's truck. Archie hops in the driver's seat, I slide into the middle and Jughead sits on the other side. Archie drives us to school and when we arrive; he parks next to Reggie; who is just getting out of his car. I groan and Jughead pats my back. 

"He won't do anything unless he wants to die." Jughead says in a tone that I've never heard before. Archie chuckles but nods and gets out of the car. Jughead gets out of the car then holds a hand so I can get down. 

"Thanks, Jugs." I say smiling at him. He smiles back and puts an arm around me and we walk into school. We walk down the hall with Betty and Veronica joining us. I smile at the two girls and I see Cheryl waiting by my locker. I bid my farewells to the group before going over to my locker.

"Goodmorning Cheryl." I say smiling at her as I walk up to my locker. She looks up from her phone smiling.

"Goodmorning and happy birth-week!" She says to me. I look at her shocked that she remembered. She then pulls out a little gift bag. 

"What's this?" I ask her as I accept the bag from her. She smiles at me.

"It's something that Jason had been meaning to give you for your birthday; I guess he was going to send it to you. I found it in his bedroom underneath his bed; hidden in a football." Cheryl says explaining it. She slowly says Jason and I smile sympathetically at her. I look at the gift and pull out a little black box. Inside the box is a note and four more charms for my charm bracelet. There's another football with J's name, a microphone, a guitar, a maple leaf, a cherry, and a little snake. I look confused at the snake. I add the charms to my bracelet and then i read the note.