1. april

Y/N Pov.:

So much crazy shit happened the last months. My dad, or for me still Ralf, talked again once. We Talked about everything what we should do next. We stay in contact but we both decided that i don't call him dad. When Penelope found out i was her family she was more than just happy. Also Josh and Evelyn thought about family planing. It's nothing official but i soon could be an aunt. Tom and I were still in love. Everything was perfect. Until it came.

It was 1 month since the quarantine hit in england. And i already had enough from it. Being alone in my house is exhausting, i hated it. I mean everyone and anyone, except me. Luna had my parents, Josh had Evelyn and Tom had Harry, Haz and Tuwain. I don't even had my dog. He would have made it not that lonely.

I was so unproductive. I laid on the couch and watched netflix and ate random things i had in my house. I'm lucky that i even had food in my house. Man, these people are crazy. It's only 1 month in corona and everyone is buying more than they should. I mean don't be so selfish, other also want or need something.

Yeah i did maybe more things than just watching netflix but i felt so unproductive against the old days. Tom and I talk 2 times a day. One when it's lunch time and one before we go to bed. He always talked about the crazy shit they do, while i talked about shows i watched or books i read. As you can see, my life was even more boring that before.

I had some scrips to study, but at the situation right now we don't know when we can start filming again. It feels like the dumbest thing to study the lines when the movie could start filming in a year. Uhh i hate corona.

Right now i was talking with Lili and and Cole over facetime.

"How are you guys ?" i asked.

"Good. You ?" Lili said.

"I'm soooo bored. You are so lucky that you have each other. I'm alone in this house." i whined and rolled around the floor.

"You are such a child." Cole said and we all laughed.

"But why aren't you staying with you family or Tom ?" Lili asked. They asked me after Tom a while ago and i talked with Tom if i can tell them and he agreed. I don't know if it was still because he wanted Cole to know that i'm off the market. Even tho he is also.

"Well i can't stay at Josh's and Evelyns house because i don't wanna hear them fuck. My parents house doesn't have any spare room anymore because Josh and I only life like 10 minutes away from them so we ever needed to stay the night. And Tom, we never lived together. We were only staying on Hawaii in a house together but we knew how long we would stay there. Now i could stay 1 year in his house and it's like living together. I don't know of we both would be ready for that." i said. "And the house is full of the others anyway."

"That's shit. But actually i wanted to gratulate you." Lili said.

"For what ?" i asked.

"Your movie comes out tomorrow, dummy. And i never gratulated you for the trailer. So here i am." she said.

"Tomorrow ?! It's only a month and i already completely lost the track of time. I thought it would be like in a week." i said.

"These are moments where i ask myself how we got this movie finished." Cole laughed.

"Oh shut up. I'm not that dumb." we all laughed.

"I hope you don't forget that we have a zoom interview right after we watch the movie live with some fans." he said.

"When again ?" i asked.

"At your place it should be 3 pm." he said.

"Okay i'll be there." i said. After that we talked for a while about the movie before they decided to go to bed. Here in london it was only 4 pm so i had plenty time to do... nothing. Right.

I said down in my couch and watched the office. That's the only thing that kept me alive the last month. And of course all the other things, but at most the office.

Again, i completely lost the track of time when my phone buzzed with a picture of me and Tom.

"Hey, darling." he smiled in the camera.

"Hey, what time is it ?" i asked.

"22:48." he said confused.

"Oh shit." i said.

"How long was is it this time ?" he laughed.

"Uhm... We can say like 7 hours nearly." i said.

"7 hours ?! What is with you ?" he asked.

"I'm just bored. I have no one like you. And i lose completely the track of time. I didn't even knew that mine and Cole's movie comes out tomorrow. They needed to tell me." i laughed.

"Is surly everything okay with you ?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah i'm fine. I'm lucky that i have these live interviews tomorrow." i said.

"When is everything again ?" he asked.

"Well the movie comes out at 2 pm, we watch the movie with some fans on 3 pm and the interview starts then at 5 pm." i said.

"We will watch the movie and them come to your live interview." he said.

Toms Pov.:

After the call with Y/N he walked back downstairs where the boys still sat on the couch.

"I thought you were heading to bed to talk to Y/N ?" Haz said.

"I was." he said and flopped down next to him.

"What is it ?" Harry asked.

"She is completely lost. She also forgot that her movie would come out tomorrow." he said.

"Y/N didn't even forgot when we first met her. I don't think that's normal." Tuwain said.

"Right !?" he agreed. "I don't know what to do. I'm not even sure if she knows how bad she is."

"Did she say anything to that ?" Haz asked.

"She just said that she lost completely track of time and that her sleep rhythms is completely strange. She also said that she had problems to fall asleep." he said.

"I don't know what could be wrong with her. I mean she said that she also loved alone before all of the fame came. And she also hadn't many friends." Haz said.

"But she worked at this time. Now she can't work." Harry said.

"What if we take her over ?" Tuwain said.

Nobody thought about it before but nobody would be against it.