14. back together

(Again for everyone. I changed Ty's age in the first book. And now it's a year later so he would be 24. Just for the people who forgot it that you're not confused. Also, of course here is everyone tested because of Corona. Just imagine that everything took place faster and that they have corona a little bit more under control as we had at the beginning. Because is not want that the story suffers that much fo corona but i still wanted it to be in here. )

Y/N Pov.:

"Thank you guys for driving me." i said. All the boys drove me to the airport. I thought it only would be Tom because it was 7 am, but no they all went with us.

"Of course. We couldn't let you go without a proper goodbye." Haz said and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you guys." i said and hugged everyone.

"We're going to miss you too." Harry said.

"We let you two alone. We're in the car." Tuwain said and they walked away and let me and Tom alone.

"Did you called your parents already ?" he asked.

"I'll do it when i'm inside. You know, i can't wait to have a 9 hours flight a mask on." i said sarcastically.

"Poor Y/N. Just keep in mind that i also need to go through that soon." we both laughed and then we got quiet. "I would love to give you a goodbye kiss."

"But we both know we can't do that." he nodded and i pulled him in a hug. "I love you."

"I love you to, darling." he pulled away. "Have a good time and greet Ty from me."

"Will do. I call you when i landed." i said. We did our goodbye and then we walked our own ways. When i walked to my gate i called my parents.

"Hey honey." my mom said.

"Hi mom. I'm calling from the airport. Just wanted to say bye before i go in the plane." i said.

"We know, sweetheart. Have a nice time in atlanta. And call us when you landed." dad said.

"Will do. Love you." i said and later hung up. After that i texted Josh a quick message.

Didn't wanted to call you at 7 am.
But i'm going to Atlanta now,
so of o die on the plane that tell everyone that i love them.
Love you too, Bye dumbass

I got in the plane and short time lander we got up.

Toms Pov.:

He put the keys on the shelf and everyone walked back in the house.

"Now she is gone." Harry said and everyone sat down in the kitchen.

"Man, i'm going to miss her. She brought a little calm in this house." Haz said.

"Yeah, i think without her this house would be a mess." Tuwain said.

"Yeah." he simply said.

"I know it's hard but she will come back soon." Harry said.

"I know. But it's just hard what will come next. With all the jobs we have." he said.

"But you are Tom and Y/N. You can do this." Haz said.

"Right. Now i only need to wait 9 hours until she calls me." he said and everyone laughed.

Y/N Pov.:

9 hours later, i survived and landed in atlanta. I went to my driver and he drove me to the apartment Ty ans I will have together. On the way there i called Tom.

"Darling ! Finally, i waited the whole day for your call." he said.

"It's only 4 pm in london, so it wasn't the whole day. But i'm happy to hear your voice again." i said.

"For me it was like a whole day, week, moth, year-"

"Okay now you are overreacting. I love you and miss you already. But i will call my parents now and call you back later, okay ?" i asked.

"Ahhh, fine. But call me back as fast as you can, okay ?" he asked.

"Will do, i promise." i said.

"Perfect. I love you." he said.

"I love you too. Hear you later." i said and then ended the call. After that i called my parents and also called Josh. After 10 more minutes the driver stoped in front of the hotel building where our apartment would be.

I thanked him and went to the reception. I got my room card and as i understood, Ty was already here. I got up to our apartment and opened the door, to hear... music and singing.

I quietly closed the door and sneaked in the kitchen, seeing Ty singing and dancing.

"Now from the top, make it drop-" he sang.

"That's the wap." i sang.

"Ahhhh." he screamed and jumped up. He turned around and had a huge smile on his face. "You scared the shot out of me."

I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. "Why aren't you singer or dancer ?"

"I don't know. Why aren't you a spy ?" he asked and we laughed. "It's so good to see you again."

"You too. This is going to be crazy." i said.

"It will. Man, that script is amazing." he said.

"Right ! I love it." i agreed. "I put my things in my room and then we need to call Tom."

He agreed and i walked in my room and put my suitcases away. Then i walked back in the living room and sat down on the couch next to Ty.

"I facetime call Tom now." i said and put the phone in front of us. It's was only the first buzz when Tom accepted the call.

"Tooooom." Ty screamed.

"Tyyyy. How are you, mate ?" Tom asked.

"Perfectly fine. After this girl finally arrived while i sang in the kitchen." he joked.

"He also danced. You have competition." i laughed.

"He could never do the Umbrella dance." Tom said.

"That's my goal now." Ty said and we all laughed. "How you doing, man ?"

"I wished i could say good, but this little girl next to you just left me." Tom said.

"You live together ?" Ty asked us both.

"They kidnapped me and then i lived with him and the other while corona." i said.

"That's true." Tom said.

"Sounds like a perfect couple adventure." Ty laughed.

"Yeah, i can tick it of my todo list." i said sarcastic. After that we talked all together for an hour before Tom needed to go.