10. baby news

Toms Pov.:

He sat in the living room waiting for Y/N to come back. Her phon buzzed now for the second time and he decided to look at it.

Bro 🖤🥔 is calling. And a picture of her and her brothers when they were little.

He decided that it wouldn't matter if he would accept the call. On the phone popped up Josh's and Evelyns face.

"Tom ? What are you doing at Y/Ns phone ?" Josh asked confused.

"It buzzed for the second time and i wanted to look if it's something important. And it's you, so she wouldn't have something against it." he said.

"Yeah okay, is she in a good mood?" Josh asked.

"Well, period since 2 days but i think she is okay." he said.

"Oh sorry for that. Where is she ?" Evelyn asked.

"She is-"

"What are you doing at my phone ?" she came in.

"It's Josh." he said. She sat down next to him.

"Hi." she waved in the camera. "Why you guys calling ?"

"We wanted to talk to you." Evelyn said.

"Should i go ?" Tom asked.

"No, no, stay here. It also have something to do with you." Josh said.

"Now i'm nervous." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"What do you need to tell us ?" i asked confused.

"You need to sit down Y/N." Josh said.

"I'm already sitting, dumbass. Now tell me." i said.

"In 9 month there will be a new member in your family." Evelyn said happy.

"You're pregnant ?" Tom asked me.

"What no ! I'm not preg-" i looked shocked and looked back to the camera. "You are pregnant ?"

Evelyn nodded hysterically and Josh smiled. "We're finally pregnant."

"OH MY GOD ! I'm so happy for you guys." i screamed. "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT."

"Y/N calm down there is more." Josh said and i looked quiet back in the camera.

"What ?" Tom asked.

"We want you both the be the Godparents." Evelyn said. I looked at Tom and both our eyes widened.

I begann to cry and he hugged me. "We're going to be godparents." he said in my hair.

"We are." i said and pulled away. The phone still standing on the table and both watching us crying.

"So you accept being the godparents ? I know it's maybe weird to be called parents and you aren't that long in a relationship but i don't think Tom will ever leave you." Josh said and it made me more tear up.

"We let you guys alone until you are emotional stabile again." Evelyn said and they hung up.

"He loves you." i whispered.