8. Jigsaw war Pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

day 2 :

Haz walked in the room the next day. "So how much did you guys finish already ?"

"We nearly finished the outline." Tom said.

"Who is missing out today ?" he asked.

"Harry." Tuwain said.

"He is hanging out with the chickens and tries to make some golf tricks." i said.

"He's not stealing my plans." Haz said and ran out.

"Haz !- ahhh forget it. He's coming back." Tuwain said. We searched for the pieces for hours until Haz decided to join again.

"Harry is making pasta for us." he said.

"Good, because i'm starving." i said.

"Did we even had something for breakfast ?" Tom asked. We all stoped and looked at each other before we begann to laugh.

"Oh man. We're really too much into this jigsaw." Tuwain said.

"STOP !" Haz screamed and we all stood still. He moved over to Tom and pulled out the missing outline piece. "Got it."

"Damm, Haz. You scared the shit out of me." i said and moved again.

"Well, without me you wouldn't have finished the outline." he said and did a model walk to the other side of the table to put the missing piece in.

"What a div." Tom said and we all laughed.

day 3 :

"Let me help !" i whined as Tom kept me away from the jigsaw.

"No it's your day off." he said.

"But i didn't wanted a day off." i said.

"But we already touched the jigsaw. So you can't do it." he said.

"I can." i mumbled.

"But you won't. You wanted it to be fair." he laughed and put a hand on my cheek. I leaned in his touch and closed my eyes. "You're cute."

"And genius." i said and ran past him to the jigsaw table. But before i could arrive, he pulled me back in his chest. "Nooo."

"Y/N behave." he said and pulled me out the room. "Don't forget to me a chicken mom."

"Ahhh, i thought you would have forgot it." i groaned and he laughed.

"How could i. It was the best nickname they ever had for you." he said.

"Chicken mom ? Seriously?" i looked at him.

"Yes, one day you are going to be a real mom. So get used to it." he smirked.

"But that will take a long long time." i winked and walked in the garden.

"But it lead you to go away from be and the jigsaw." he shouted after me. I turned around and stuck my tongue out.

day 4 :

"I can't look at this anymore." Tuwain said to the jigsaw.

"Than you should have take a break from it except Tom." Harry said.

"Where is Tom ?" i asked.

"In his room." Haz said. I nodded and walked upstairs to his room.

"Yeah, and how far are you already ?" i heard Tom saying. I walked in and saw him talking on the phone to Sam.

"Isn't that cheating ?" i asked. He turned around and had a smile on his face.

"Y/N long time no see. Mom told me you would be here but how did that happened ?" Sam asked thought facetime.

"Actually you could say that they kidnapped me. Just came in my house, took my things and then 10 minutes later i was here." i said.

"Seriously?" Sam laughed.

"Shut up. So how fat are you ?" Tom asked again.

"I'm not gonna tell you, mate." Sam smirked.

"You are my favourite twin." he said.

"Not working." Sam said. "Y/N take him back to work. He is annoying everyone in this house the whole day."

"I wished i could. But it's his free day." i said.

"See, i'm allowed to that." Tom said like a little kid.

"Wow, already these past seconds were annoying. I let you two alone." i laughed and walked out the room.

day 5 :

I looked around on the table to find a new piece. "Ahh got one."

But before i could grab it, Harry already had it in his hands. "Too slow."

"Harry give me that piece." i glared at him and hold my hand out.

"I had it first." he said.

"I saw it first." i said.

"You can't know that." he said.

"I can-"

"Geez, you are like little kids." Haz laughed.

"Well i wouldn't be, if Harold," i looked at Harry. "wouldn't stole MY piece, that I saw at first."

"It's not even your piece, it's OURS." he pointed at all of us.

"And i'm a part of it. That means it's also mine." i said and hold my hand out again.

"Just give it to her, man." Tom said.

"What ? Why ? Only because she is your girlfriend. I'm your brother !" Harry groaned.

"You know what, she isn't my girlfriend and you aren't my brother." Haz snatched out the piece of Harry's hand. "So it's my piece now."

"Mean !" Harry and i said at the same time.

day 6:

"You think you can finish without me ?" i asked. I looked over Toms shoulder on the jigsaw.

"Yes, it's only some pieces left." he said.

"We will probably finish in under an hour." Haz said.

"But with me you could finish under half an hour." i said.

"Were you always that's annoying?" Tuwain laughed.

"She is still my girlfriend." Tom pointed at him.

"Calm down, spiderboy. I just don't want to watch you finishing that jigsaw. It's boring." i said.

"Then do something else." Harry said.

"No." i simply said.

"Than you need to watch us do the jigsaw." Haz said. And that's what i did. I watched them doing the jigsaw for the next exactly 43 minutes.

"Okay this is the last piece." Tuwain said. He slowly went down to the missing piece place and put it in.

"Finally !" Harry said and we all laughed.

"Let me take a picture of you and the jigsaw, so i can send it to Nikki." i said and pulled out my phone.

"Come with us on the picture." Tom said.

"I can't. It's for the Brothers Trust. You know i can't be seen here." i said. Everyone got on positions and i shot the picture.

"Let me see it." Haz said and came around the table to look at my phone. "This is great."

Then we heard a camera go off. We look up and saw Tom taking a picture of us. "What ? It was a cute picture of two best friends smiling at a picture."

"You dork." i said and we all laughed.