25. germany

Toms Pov.:

"Finally pit of this plane." Paddy said.

"It was only a 2 hour flight." Harry said.

"Don't care." he said and all the Holland's walked out the plane. Security already waiting.

"Mr. Holland ?" one said. He saw that Paddy tried not to laugh. There are more than just one Mr. Holland.

"That would be me." he said and talked for a while to the security man before he turned to his family again. "So they walk is to our car and he will drive us to our house."

"Than let's go." Sam said and they all followed to security man. They put the suitcases in the back and than sat down. Tom in the front and the others behind him. They started to drive off and everyone went on their phone.

He checked instagram and went on his feed. He saw a picture of his lovely girlfriend with a fan posing in the supermarket.

Man do i already miss her.

He went to his messages to text her. Love of my life ❤️

We landed 5 minutes ago.
Just wanted to tell you.
Oh and i saw your picture with a fan
you looked lovely ;) just like always.

Thanks for telling me.
Hope you having a great time.
And the girl was so lovely.
I needed to buy everything new because it was too old to eat hahah

Typical Y/N

You kidnapped me

True
I'll call you later

Okay
Love you

I love you too

"When do you start filming ?" mom asked.

"In 2 days. So we have some days to walk around in berlin." he said.

"Is berlin even interesting ?" Paddy asked.

"Of course. They have the 'Brandenburger Tor' or the famous 'Fernsehturm'." Dom said. "Perfect things to write in my blog."

"Of course it is." Harry and Sam said at the same time.

Y/N Pov.:

I laid on the couch when Tom texted me. Netflix is my best friend. I missed him already so much so i decided to watch 'The devil all the time'.(what is your favourite movie with Tom ?)

I was halfway through the movie when my phone buzzed again. It was Lili.

"Heyyyyy." i said happy and Lili had a big smile on her face.

"Y/N ! We didn't talked for a long time." she said.

"You're so right. How are you ?" i asked.

"I'm perfect. This time with Cole is perfect." she said.

"Awww you're guys are so cute. I love it." i said.

"Thank you. How are you and Tom ?" she asked.

"Actually pretty good. We're both very happy together. Just the time is a little stressful." i said.