17. scenes

Y/N Pov.:

We were now one and a half week in filming. Gwyneth and Lexi already flew home again, because their scenes were finished. Tom and i called every night. I missed him so much and also all the others. Ty and I had a lot fun on set. The kissing scenes were still weird but we talked a lot about it so that we weren't uncomfortable, what made it a lot better.

Today was finally the day when we started to film with Seb and Mackie.

"Y/N. Hold still !" my makeup artist groaned.

"Fiiine." i said and she finished my makeup. After she was finished , i put on my outfit and left my trailer. Outside waited Seb, Ty and Mackie for me. "The booooys."

"Ready to shoot together, again ?" Seb asked and pulled me in a hug. We all grew a lot closer than we were before and i loved it.

"Of course." i said and pulled away.

"Let me take a picture do you guys." Ty said and pulled out his phone.

"Why you need to picture everything ?" Mackie said but still posed.

"So i have these moments forever. I'll sent them to you later." Ty said and made pictures of us together. Some more in our character and some more like us, funny.

"Guys, on set please." Joe called and we ended our little photoshoot. We all walked over to the set, a diner.

"Okay, we film now the scene where Ella and Harley go to Bucky and Sam for help." Anthony said.

"You know, they didn't saw each other for a long time. And Ella, Bucky and Sam still need to have this serious but still funny connection. Get it ?" Joe asked and we all nodded. "Okay then on position."

We all got on our position and got in our roles. "And ACTION."

* movie scene *

"You sure that they are here ?" Ella asked Harley outside of the diner.

"They should. I hacked to computer like it would be a message from Rhodey. And who wouldn't come when Rhoday says it." Harley said.

"Let's hope you're right." she said and the walked in. They looked around and saw at the back of the dinner... in their suits ? They walked to the back and stood right in front of their table.

"Hi, guys." Harley said and they looked up.

"What are you kids doing here ?" Sam asked. Ella sat down next to him and Harley next to Bucky.

"Have a talk with you guys." Ella said fake smiling.

"No, not at all. We're here for business." Sam said and Bucky nodded.

"We are your business." she said.

"Rhodey won't come and he doesn't even know you're here. But we are." Harley said.

"But why the hell are you in your suits ?" she asked.

"In the message stood that there will be a mission. Now." Bucky said. I looked at Harley.

"I thought that that would make the chance higher than it already is." he said.

"You have a dumb boyfriend." Sam scoffed.

"Well and you look like shit in your new suit." she said with a fake smile. "Thought it would be fake that you are the new Captain America but doesn't seem like it. Like the idea but it looks like shit that your glasses and the suit it connected. What are you, an old man ?"

"Watch out how you talk to Captain America." he said. She wanted to say something but Bucky interrupted her.

"So why are we here ? Why do you get us here ?" Bucky asked.

"We need your help." Harley said.

* scene end *

"And CUT." Anthony said. We all begann to laugh and walked over to the Russos.

"That was perfect. I think we can put this scene perfect in the trailer." Joe said.

"Thank you guys." i said.

"Okay, so we film now some more scenes together and after that you can go home. It will only take us 2 hours." Anthony said. 2 hours sound much but today is a chill day. We're only 6 hours on set today because we go perfect on the filming plan.

After the 2 hours of filming, we went all in our trailers and changed in normal clothes. We decided to have all dinner together. Ty got some takeaway and now we all sat outside of our trailer.

Everyone was on his phone when i got a message from instagram. Someone tagged me in a picture.

(Imagine you are standing between them on this picture and than Anthony's suit is the Captain America one.)

tagged : @Y/N

tagged : @Y/N.Y/L/N and @anthonymackie
caption : Guess who's back together. One kid that is actually funny.

Comments :
@user1 : OMG it's real. They are filming together.
@user 2 : Seems like they have fun on set.
@Y/N.Lover.Y/L/N : Y/N looks so cute on this picture.
@marvel.fan.2008 : I'm not ready for this movie ! This combo ! AHHHHH.
@tomholland2013 : I feel like i'm the kid that's not funny.
@anthonymackie : Absolutely right.
@tomhollandxY/N.Y/L/N : Ahhhh Tooooom !
@user 3 : What do you think the movie is about ?
@stan.sebastian.love : SEBASTIAN ! I love you. His smile !!!

"Awww i like this picture." i said.

Anthony laughed and then looked to Sebastian. "Tom knew you talked about him."

"Who doesn't." Ty said and we all laughed.

"Ahhh i miss him." i said and Mackie and Seb looked at me. "Oh did i said that loud ?"

"Yes you did." Ty said.

"So it's true ?" Mackie asked.

"What ?" i played dumb.

"The rumours about you and Tom being together ?" he asked.

"I won't say anything to that." i said and laughed. Seb stood up, hugged me and lifted me up.

"She isn't single anymore ! Even tho it's Tom. But you guys are perfect together." he said.

"I didn't said that we are together." i said but he didn't let me down.

"They were together in quarantine in Toms house." Ty said.

"Ty !" i tried to kick him but Seb still lifted me up.

"That's amazing !" Seb said and let me down again. "I hope he makes you happy."

"But why Tom ?" Mackie asked.

"You won't understand." i said and they agreed.