24. leaving

Y/N Pov.:

"Tom ! We need to go now." Harry said. "The others are already on the way to the airport."

Tom pulled away from the hug and gave me a last kiss. "We will be back together in just a second."

"2 month-"

"You love to destroy cute moments, right ?" he said and we both laughed. "I love you."

"I love you too." i said and gave him now really the last kiss. He grabbed his suitcase and Harry and he left the house. I looked at the door for some seconds before i felt an arm around me.

"It will be fast over." Haz said.

"Yeah, it will." i said but didn't knew that this would be the worst time of my life. "I mean you and Z also can do it."

"Yeah, we do." he said a little sad but also happy.

"You're going to stay here ?" Tuwain asked.

"Don't be mad at me but i would love to go back to my house." i said and looked at both of them.

"We can totally understand that." Haz said.

"But you come over sometimes." Tuwain said.

"Of course i will. Someone needs to look after you guys." i said and we all laughed. "I'm going to pack my things together."

"Say when you're ready so we can drive you home." Haz said.

"Right." i said and walked upstairs in Toms room. 10 minutes later i came back in the kitchen with my suitcase. "I would be ready."

"I drive you." Haz said and grabbed his car keys.

"See you soon, T." i said and hugged him.

"If we see that you are getting bad then we won't hesitate to kidnapp you again." he said.

"Oh no." i said and we all laughed. Haz and i walked then to the car and put my things in the back, before we sat down. He started the car and then we drove off.

"Happy to go home again ?" he asked.

"Very. I love you guys but i'm happy to be alone for some time now." i said.

"I can understand that. I mean it was a little stressful for you in the last time." he said.

"It was. But also beautiful. I mean i get my own superhero movie." i said exited and he laughed.

"It fits perfectly, right ?" he said.

"What ?" i asked confused.

"You and Tom. Two superhero's that love each other. Could be right from a book." he said smiling at me.

"It could. I just hope that nothing happens like in story's like that. You know die or something." i said.

"Okay woah, that took a big twist." he said laughing and i also started laughing.

"Okay maybe not dying. But in superhero relationships goes always something wrong." i said.

"Good that you're not real superhero's." he said.

"Right." i said. "So how is Z ?"

"Great. She is filming Euphoria again." he said proud. It melts my heart.

"I love Euphoria. She is perfect in it." i said. His eyes light up.

"Exactly ! She is just so perfect and her acting is more than just perfect. She could play any character and no one would realise that it's only acting." he said.

"Someone is really in love." i hit his arms and we both laughed.

"What can i do, it's Zendaya. Who doesn't love her ?" he said proud.

"That right." i said. For the next minutes of the ride we talked about his and Z's relationship. Man this man is more than just in love.

Where i ask myself if Tom also talks about me like that.

"And we're here." he said and parking in front of my house. I missed it.

"Home sweet home." i said and we both got out of the car. I grabbed my suitcase and just stood in front of my house for a while until Haz stood next to me.

"You look at your house like you weren't here for 10 years." he said.

"I wasn't here for the last 2 month. That's enough for me to look at my house so long." i said.

"Well, i think it's my time now to go. I think you need to catch up with your house a little." he said and i hit his chest playful.

"I hate you." i said laughing.

"No you don't." he said.

"No i don't." i said and hugged him. "See you soon Haz."

"Take care of yourself. And call me if you want." he said and pulled away.

"I will. Drive safe." i said and he slowly walked back to his car.

"I alway drive safe." he said and opened the car door.

"Sure you do." i said and than also walked to my door. I saw him driving away before i closed the door and stood now in my empty, lonely house.

Damn my house is a mess.

I walked upstairs in my bedroom to put all my fresh washed clothes away. As i opened my door i was met with an even messier room.

I was really bad back then. "Guess someone needs to clean their house."

I put all my things that were in my suitcase away and then made my way in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and was met with an half empty fridge, where half of it is too old to eat. "Perfect."

So what i did. for the next 2 hours was to clean my house as much as i could before i decided to go to the supermarket. I grabbed my phone, mask, bag and wallets and drove to the supermarket.

I walked around until someone tapped my on the shoulder. I turned around and was met with a problaby 13 year old girl.

"Are you Y/N Y/L/N ?" she asked exited.

"That would be me. And you are ?" i asked politely.

"Sofia. Can i maybe have a picture with you ?" she asked.

"Of course." i said. She stood beside me and took a selfie of us. "That's cute."

"Thank you so much. I love all your movies." she said.

"Aww thank you. It's lovely to heard that." i said.

"Thank you so much again." she said and than we both went out separated ways again. She was lovely.