7. Jigsaw war Pt. 1

Y/N Pov.:

"I'm bored." Harry groaned.

"It's only 10 am. I'm still tired." i said.

"Then go to sleep." he said.

"Then go and do something." i said.

"What are you guys doing ?" Tom came in.

"Hating our life." Harry said.

"Why ?" Tom sat down and put his arms around me.

"He is bored and i'm tired." i said and put my head in his shoulder.

"We can do Jigsaws ?" Tom said.

"Isn't that a little lame ?" i asked.

"We bought some crazy jigsaws at the beginning of corona. We never did them." Harry said.

"Like big ones or difficult ones ?" i asked.

"Both." they said.

"Well it's bored to do just a jigsaw." i said.

"What's going on in your beautiful mind ?" Tom asked.

"As a game. Two teams, one winner." i said.

"We can do it with Mom, Dad, Paddy and Sam." Harry said exited.

"Yesss, i ask them. We can do that for the brothers trust." Tom said and stood up to get his phone. He came back, sat down next to me and face times his parents.

"Hi mom." he said.

"Hi, hun. Why you calling ? Did something happen ?" she asked.

"No everything fine. We had just an idea for the brothers trust." he said.

"Should i get dad ?" she asked.

"Yeah, you can." he said and seconds later Dom was also in the view.

"Hi, son." Dom said.

"Hi dad. So to our idea. Y/N had like this idea that we can do a two team jigsaw game. And Harry thought we could play this with your house. So like our house against yours." he said.

"That sounds like fun. I think the boys are in." Nikki said.

"But that wouldn't be fair." i said.

"Wait Y/N is with you ?" Dom asked. Tom moved the camera over to me and i waved to them.

"Hi." i said.

"Y/N how are you ? Why are you with the boys ?" Nikki asked.

"I'm great thank you. And i didn't planed to be here, but as we all know the boys there're always there for a surprise." i said.

"It's good to hear that you're all fine. Let's talk about this game again. How did you imagine it ?" Dom asked.

"Well we have two teams, your house and our house. We have like the same amount of jigsaw pieces and who is finished earlier has won." i said.

"I love that idea. I will think about a brothers trust idea for that." Nikki said.

"Okay mom, talk to you later." Tom said. They said their goodbyes and then ended the call. "This is going to be so cool."

"But it's not fair." i said.

"Why ?" he asked.

"Because they are 4 people and we are 5." i said.

"Then we say that only 4 people can do it on a day. We switch persons our every day." Harry said.

"Or like that." i said.

"Perfect. Let's tell the others." Tom said.

An hour later we talked with Nikki again and she told us the whole concept. We decided we can start today with a 1000 pieces jigsaw.

"Okay who is doing the jigsaw today ?" Tom asked.

"You all can do. I need to work." Haz said.

"Perfect." Tom said.

"Let's start with the outline." Tuwain said. We all walked over tot eh table where our jigsaw was. I grabbed it and pulled it over so that every piece landed on the table.

"What are you doing ?" Tom asked shocked.

"Did you never made a jigsaw ? It's way easier to find pieces when they aren't in the little box." i said and spread the pieces out.

"She always needs to play." Harry said.

"I have good ideas but i'm literally blind." i said and everyone laughed. We looked for the outline pieces for hours, until only some were left.

"Guys, it's already 8 pm !" Tuwain said.

"So long ?" Harry asked. "That were like 6 hours."

"I think we should stop for today." Tom said. Everyone agreed and we all went out separate ways. Tom and i walked upstairs to his room to get ready for bed.

I went in the bathroom and got ready for bed. I put on one of my shorts and one of Toms shirts, i just loved them. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tom already laying ready in bed. When i came out of the bathroom he looked of his phone and smiled at me.

"What ?" i asked and got under the covers next to him.

"You look beautiful." he said and cuddled on my with his head on his chest.

"I just wear one of your shirts and sleeping pants." i chuckled and went with my hand through his hair. He are hummed at the interaction.

"But i love it when you wear my clothes. You look beautiful in them. It shows that your mine." he said.

"This could be Haz or from the other Holland's the shirt." i laughed. He got up and looked at the shirt.

"Luckily that's really one of mine." he said and laid down again. "I love you."

"I love you too." i said. The jigsaw war was still in my head. Were on the right one of the outline pieces ?

"Good night." he said and it brought be out of my thoughts.

"Sleep well. Just let me check something, i'll be back in a second." i said and walked pit of the room.

Toms Pov.:

Y/N was gone for 10 minutes now. What the hell is she doing ?

He got out of bed and walked downstairs where the lights were on. He walked in the living room and saw her sitting on the table with the jigsaw in front of her.

"Darling." he said tired. She turned around do look at him.

"I said i would be back in a second." she said and turned back around.

"That was 10 minutes ago." he said and hugged her from behind.

"Just give me one more second." she said.

"No, i won't give you 10 more minutes." he said and lifted her up under her legs, bridal style.

"Tom let me down !" she whined. He didn't listened to her and walked straight to his room.

"You need to sleep." he said and laid her gently down on his bed.

"I'm not tired." she said and he pulled her in his chest.

"Don't care. Try to sleep." he said. And not 2 minutes later she was out like a light.