11. planing

Y/N Pov.:

We all sat down in the dinning room, with pen and paper in front of us, planing what we want to ask in the marvel quiz.

"When do we want to do this quiz ?" Tuwain asked.

"Before Y/N goes away." Tom said.

"I'm leaving next week." i said. "Can do we that so fast ?"

"I mean we just need to write down some marvel questions and then need to do the livestream." Harry said.

"See, doesn't sound that hard." Tom said. "We can do it like tomorrow."

"Maybe not that easy." Harry said.

"But we can do it before you go, Y/N/N." Haz said. I smiled at him as a thank you.

"Okay let's start." Tuwain said. "What for questions ?"

"Of course there need to be the question 'Who is the best superhero in the mcu.'" Tom said.

"Thor." Haz said.
"Iron Man." Harry said.
"Black Panther." Tuwain said.
"Scarlet Witch." i said.

We all laughed because we knew that wasn't his answer. He groaned.

"Exactly, Spider-man. Thanks for all your right answers." Tom said and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Don't be mad, spiderboy." i said and tried not to laugh.

"Spider-man !" we all laughed. "Gosh, you're all so annoying."

"We can put in 'who is the tallest mcu actor' ?" Harry said.

"Tom Holland." we all said except Tom and laughed.

"I hate you aaaaaall." Tom groaned. "But still, it's a good question."

"Everyone knows" the answer to that. Probably Chris Hemsworth." Tuwain said.

"Let me google because i think that's wrong." Tom pulled out his phone and googled it. "I knew it. Dave Bautista is taller. 6'6."

"6'6 ? Man he is tall." i said.

"Didn't thought it would be him." Haz said. "Than wrote down that question."

After that we sat 2 more hours in the dinning room, thinking about question. It became 1 pm and i felt hungry.

"I'll go and make us some food." i said and stood up.

"For all of us ?" Harry asked.

"Of course." i said. "And i don't know, maybe you change out of your pyjamas ?"

"Oh right, thanks Y/N." Haz said and all of then went upstairs, probably to change.

I went in the kitchen and thought about what i could make for them. Then it came in my mind. Y/F/F (your favourite food), that dad always made me.

I looked around if they ad all ingredients and luckily they had.

I was in the middle of cooking when i felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my shoulder before he placed his chin on it.

"What are you cooking ?" he asked.

"Y/F/F. My dad always made it for me when i learned too long. I thought it would be nice to do it." i said and turned around. His arms still around my waist and mine now around his neck playing with his hair.

"That very kind of you. When was that last time you talked to them ?" he asked.

"When the baby news came in. You were downstairs when i called them." i said.

"Okay." he whispered and kissed me. When he pulled away i just looked at him and smiled. "What ?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy to be here with you." i said.

"So you're happy that we kidnapped you ?" he laughed a little.

"Yeah, i think i wouldn't be alive when i would still be at home. Even tho i'm surprised that i'm still alive, with everything that's going on in this house." i said.

"Well, i'm happy that you are." he wanted to lean in again but Tessa jumped between us. "Eyyy."

"I think she doesn't like it when daddy kissed another girl." i said. But Tessa jumped up to me.

"I think she doesn't like it when you kiss another than her." Tom laughed. I kneeled down and pet her.

"You doesn't get enough attention, right ? Aww my little princess, i'm so sorry." i said to her. "We play later okay ?"

Her tail wagged from excitement before she left us again.

"She loves you." he said and put his arms around me again.

"And i love her and you. Now fo out of the kitchen and plan your quiz. I need to cook." i said and turned around.

"One last kiss ?" he asked. I rolled me eyes and turned around to give him one last kiss before i walked back to the boys.

30 minutes later i came in the dinning room with all the plates and placed them in front of them.

"Thanks Y/N." Haz said.

"This looks delicious." Harry said.

"Thanks boys. Eat it before it's cold." i said.

"Thanks mom." everyone said and we all laughed.

We all ate and talked together. It's was great to have like a 'family' dinner. Like when everyone comes together and talk.

Man, i miss them.

"Okay, so we still need one question." Tom said after we put our plates away.

"Any ideas ?" Tuwain asked.

"What does J.A.R.V.I.S stand for ?" i asked.

"That's good." Haz said. "Tom, write it down."

"It really is. I write down the answer on the back again." he said.

"No, you google the answer before." i said and he stoped.

"But i know it." he said.

"You didn't even knew what Shield stands for." i said.

"I did." he said.

"Then tell me, what does Shield stand for ?" Harry asked.

"Security-"

"Meeeep." Tuwain made a sound that it was wrong. "Even i know that it's not security."

"Strategic." i said.

"Okay, okay i'll google the answer." he said and googled it and wrote it down.

"Okay good, so what win the winners ?" Harry asked.

"Maybe some signed posters ? Of Far from Home." Tom said.

"Yeah, we have plenty of them left." Harry said.

"Okay, do we really wanna do it tomorrow ?" Haz asked.

"Why not ? We have everything." Tom said.

"Good, than make an announcement and we will do it tomorrow." Tuwain said.

"Great." he said.