58. their decision

Toms Pov.:

"Tom !" Haz came in his room.

"What ?" he asked.

"Can you get Y/N over ?" Haz asked.

"Is it because of you and Z ?" he asked and Haz nodded. "I will call her to come over."

"Thanks, we will be downstairs in the living room." Haz said and the closed the door behind him. Seconds later he called Y/N.

"Hey, Tommy. What's up ?" she asked.

"Nothing, but can you come over ? Haz and Z want to talk to us." he said.

"On my way. How did they told you ? Did they looked sad ?" she asked and he heard her rushing downstairs.

"Well, i don't really know. It wasn't really happy but it also wasn't like that sad." he said.

"Great. Okay i'll be as fast there as i can." she said.

"Drive safe." he said.

"I will. Love you." she said.

"Love you too, bye." he said and then hung up. 15 minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Y/N !" he heard Z screamed and that was his time to go downstairs.

Y/N Pov.:

"How are you ?" i asked her.

"Middle, thing." she said as we walked in the living room.

"Hey, Y/N/N." Haz said and hugged me.

"Hey Haz." i said and sat down on the couch with them.

"I'm here, we can start." Tom ran in the room and plopped down next to me. " Hi darling."

"Hi, Tommy." i said before i turned back to them. "Okay now to you. Why exactly do i need to come here ?"

"We talked about all this future things and moving things." Z said.

"And we finally came to a decision, that we think is the best." Haz said.

"And that would be ?" Tom asked.

"Well, we realised that we both don't really want to move to anyohter county." Haz said.

"I mean, we both made our life already in America or England. We have work, friends and family there. We would both give up so much if we move away." Z said.

"That means ?" i asked.

"We decided to break up." Haz said and both our eyes whidened. "We just didn't saw our future in another country."

"And at the end it wasn't even that hard for us or emotional for us as we thought. Maybe we already knew that this would happens or it was just never that string love that would have a future." Z said.

"And now ?" i asked. "What are you now ? You going to ignore each other ? Friends ? Friends with benefits ?"

"Y/N !" Z said.

"What ? I don't know what's going on in your heads. Maybe you want that." i said.

No, we won't. We want to stay friends and as you can see, we can talk still normal together." Haz said.

"So between you guys is staying everything like before just without the kissing, fucking and other couples things ?" Tom asked.

"Yes, hopefully." Z said. "I mean we are still important to each other and we shared some good memories. It would be a shame to throw all this friendship away."

"That how i see it too." Haz said.

"So we don't need to worry about you ? You are emotional okay ?" i asked.

"Yes."

"Yes." they said.

"Than everything is fine, right ? I mean you guys are still friends, can talk with each other normally and it seems like it doesn't effect you guys that much." Tom said.

"Totally right." Z said.

"And when are you going back to america ?" i asked sadly.

"That would be tomrrow." she said. "But don't be sad. When you have your little home than i want to see it and fly over."

"I hope you do." i said and we both chuckled. "So what are we going to do now ?"

"I would love to do something you british people always do. To feel like a brit for one day." she said.

I looked at Haz and then to Tom. "Well, i'm going to get the clubs and we are going to change. Darling, do you also wanna change ?"

"Yeah, do i have still clothes here or did i brought them home ?" i asked.

"You still have some here." he said and then turned to the others. "I think we all want to change. We can meet here after that."

"For the record again, we are golfing, right ?" Z asked and we nodded. "Okay, than let's change and meet here again."

Tom and I went in his room to change. "Not the best things but i can work with that." i said to my clothes.

"You always look stunning, love." he said while changing.

"What do you think about their situation ?" i asked while i put my shirt over my head.

"It will be new for everyone but i think they can do it with the friendship. Maybe it was also so easy because they didn't saw each other for a long time and they knew it's going to happen." he said and walked over to me. Me just standing there with my sweatpants and a sport bra.

"I'm just sad it ended like that. They were so cute together." i said and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in his naked chest.

"Well, it's not our decision to make. At the end it's better like that. Both will fall in love again and be probably happier that they are now." he said and joined our foreheads together.

"Hopefull. I just want them to be happy." i said.

"I know darling. Let's get change and then enjoy the day, okay ?" he asked and i nodded. He leaned down to give me a soft kiss before he turned around to change again.

"I don't think you will enjoy this day when i win." i smirked.

"In your dreams, darling." he said. We both got changed and then walked back downstairs where Z and Haz talked normally together.

"Finally." Haz said.

"Well, than let's go. I can't wait to kick Toms ass." i said exited.

"I love this day already." Z said and we all laughed.

(your outfits if you want to )