60. tell them

Y/N Pov.:

The doorbell rang. "I'll go. That should be my family." i said to the others and walked to the door. Tom following me.

"Y/N ! Tom !" my mom said and hugged me. Followed by my dad, Luna, Alex, Josh, Sofia and Evelyn they all walked inside Toms and Hazs house.

It was yesterday when we bought our house together. And we wanted to tell our family together. Also because they've never met before. Don't know why tho.

"We're all in the garden. Just walk trough." Tom said. But before Josh and Evelyn could leave with Sofia we stopped them.

"How is our little girl today ?" i asked Sofia and Evelyn gave her to me.

"Here we go again. We will just go in the garden and wait for you there, until you're finished to admiring her." Josh said and walked with Evelyn in the garden.

Tom got behind me and put his arms around my waist and head over me shoulder to admiring the nearly 2 month old girl. "Aren't you beautiful ? Such a beautiful girl." he said.

"Yes, you are." i said and tapped in her little nose. "Let's go and see the rest of your big family."

We both walked in the garden with Sofia on my arm and Toms arm around my waist.

"Aww you look even cute in real life than on the pictures, as godparents." Nikki said and then turned to Josh and Evelyn. "Can i hold her ?"

"Of course." Evelyn said. Sofia then got hold by every Holland member before she got back to her parents.

"It's great to finally meet you." my mom said to Nikki.

"I know. I don't know what took us so long to have a big family meeting." Nikki said and both laughed.

"So why are we here now ?" Sam asked.

"Well, as you already know Tom and I had planned to move in together. And yesterday was our last house to look at. We already made the decision. Josh and Evelyn already know it but-" i said.

"Seriously !" Luna asked. "I'm also your sister. Tell me too when you tell him."

We all laugh at her comment. "Well, do you wanna know now ?" Tom asked.

"Of course. Otherwise i had asked why she told Joshy over there before." Luna said.

"Okay. So as already told yesterday we went in the last house. And we already made our decision." Tom looked at me.

"We bought that house." i said happy.

"Really !?" our dads said exited and we nodded.

My dad came over to me and pulled me in a hug. "I'm so happy and proud of you."

"Thanks dad." i said and hugged him back.

"So future planing is also in it ?" Dom asked.

"Not now." Tom said. "We just knew that we wanted to grow old in."

"When can we see it ?" Josh asked. Tom and I looked at each other and smiled.

"We could all drive there right now. We bought it, so it's ours. Just that there isn't an furniture in there." i said.

"We can get some food on the way and eat there." Tom said.

"Love that idea." Sam said.

"Okay we will sent you the address and then we will meet there. I think it's the best if we deliver something." i said.

"Pizza it is." Harry said and we all agreed.

"We will order it." Tom said. "Let's go."

"Can we drive with you ?" Luna asked and pointed between her and Alex.

"Of course." Tom and I said. Minutes later everyone was in the car. Tom and I both send our family members the address and the other already started to drive there. We just ordered the pizza we knew our family's liked and then also started to drive.

"So how is school going ?" Tom asked Luna and Alex and we drove.

"Good but stressful. But it's luckily soon over. I just need to write 4 more exams." Alex said.

"I only 3." Luna said.

"You took the earlyier date for english exam ?" i asked her and she nodded. "But was it also the right choice ?"

"Oh my god, you sound like mom. Of course it was." she said. We all laughed at her statement before we fell in a comfortable silence again.

After 10 minutes we finally arrived with the other cars already standing there. We got out of the car and walked to them.

"You're house looks amazing from the outside." Haz said.

"And it's big." Dom said.

"Thanks. Let's head inside. And wait until you see the garden." i said and opened the door.

"You can walk walk around. We will wait here for the pizza." Tom said and put his arm around my waist. Our family's didn't let them told twice. Everyone walked around in different ways. Tom pulled my waist with him and walked to the balcony or gerases of the first floor.

"You still love this house, darling ?" he asked me while we enjoyed the grat view.

"I do and you ?" i asked.

"Of course i do. You know what made me realise that you saw your future in here ?" he asked and looked down at me.

"What ?" i asked and looked up at him.

He pointed over to the stone stairs. "You slowed down. I looked over at you and you looked around in the garden and at the house. You had this dreamy smile and this light in your eyes. I always see it when you daydreaming or think about anything. I just knew it."

"Thank you for knowing me so well." i said.

"I just love you so much that i remember many little things of you." he said.

"Such a romantiker." i said.

"That would be me. But you love it." he smirked.

"Sometimes." i said. We both giggled before he leaned down to join our lips in a passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too, darling. So much. Thank you for trusting me and going the next step." he whispered.

"