42. The night before the day

WARNING : SMUT !!!!
You can just skip this if you want because it's latterly justbthe smut .

Y/N Pov.:

"Chris !" i groaned.

"No, we won't hang out more. We all need to go to bed. It's already 11 pm. We need to be up at 8 am. We all need sleep." he said and we walked all back to our hotel rooms. That means me, Tom, Chris and his girlfriend.

"Don't dad me." i said and we stoped in front of our rooms.

"I dad you whenever i want." he said.

"It's was nice to see you again Chris. And also you." Tom said to his girlfriend.

"My pleasure." she said smiling. She is perfect for him.

"I'll get this woman to bed now." he said and put his arms around me.

"Don't stay up too late,kids." Chris said and opened their door.

"We won't." Tom said and Chris closed their door. "Or do we ?"

We both giggled and walked in our hotel room. Tomrrow would be the premier of mine and Chris movie. Even tho we both had our partner with us, we both decided to go without dates there.

Tom and I got bed ready and laid down next to each other. "How long do we stay here ?"

"4 days. Tomrrow the premier and then 3 days interviews." i said.

"And i can't be by your side the whole time." he said and put his head on my chest.

"Poor Tommy." i said and played with his curls. "I think you can survive this. You just won't be with me on the premier. You know you can always stay behind the camera in the interviews."

"I know." he said and looked up at me. These eyes i fell in love every time, again looked at me with so much love, like always. He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly. He slowly crawled on top of me with his one hand on the bed next to me stomach and the other one on my cheek. My both arms gut around his neck to pull him closer.

His hand on my cheek went down to lift my leg up around his waist. It made me moan in his mouth what was the perfect moment for him to sneak his tongue in my mouth. The kiss got more heathers and our tongues fought for dominance, even tho i gave up not long after.

My hand moved down over his chest and tucked on his shirt. He realised fast that i wanted it off and broke the kiss to lift his shirt over his head. While he did that, i also took my time to pull of my shirt too. So now that i was laying with my bra and pants under him.

His lips attached fast on mine again. Small moeans left his mouth as my hand roam ove his chest and arms.

His kisses traveled to my cheek and down my neck to leave probably some light marks on my neck. Moans left my mouth when he went further down my chest and opened up my bra, to throw it through the room. He kissed down on my belly to the beginning of my pants.

He gently pulled them down with my panties and i gasped when the cold air hit my clint. He pulled my pants completely down. His head went between my legs and softly kissed my inner tights.

"Tom." i moaned as i already felt the tinoging feeling between my legs. His head came a little up and looked at me.

"You okay ?" he asked carefully. Even after one and a half years of relationship he still wanted to make sure he does everthing right with me.

"Yes, when you do something." i said and the smile on his lips widened when he dipped down again. His lips attached on my clint and he started to eat my out.

"Ohmygod." i breathed out and my hands were in his hair, to keep him in place. The knot started growing when he pushed two fingers in me. "Fuck."

I felt his smirk between my legs that made the feeling even better. Not short after i came on his finger. "Holy shit."

He came up to me again and smashed our lips together, so that i could tast myself. He moaned in my mouth when my hands met his bulg in his jeans, already hard. I pulled them down and he kicked them eagerly off.

"Someone exited ?" i teased as he hovered over me again.

"Every time with you." he smirked and kissed me again. My hand went down to his hard member and stroked him as he left out a big groan. "Such a tease."

"Maybe." i said and kissed him again.

"You ready ?" he mumbled against my lips and i nodded softly. He knew i was on the pill that made it for us a lot easier to duck when she want, because i always had my pills with me so we don't need to think about condoms all the time.

He lined himself up on me and teased me a little. "How is the tease now ?"

"Me." he said and then pushed in me. Moans left both our mouth when i crashed our lips together again.

"Move." i whispered and he did. He nearly pulled fully out of me before he pushed back in. Moans and skin slapping together filled the room. The pleasure already building again up when his tip his my g-spot. I felt that he was also getting close when his head dipped in my neck kissing it and his hand grabbed the bedsheets or my hips.

"I don't think i can any longer, darling." he moaned.

"Me too. Fuck, Tommy you feel so good." i moaned.

"You too, darling." he moaned. It was not long after when the knot in my stomach was too much and i moaned out loud. He was not long after me when i felt his cum filling me up and his movements got sloppier. He rode us both through our high and the gently pulled out of me before he collapsed text to me.

We both came down again before he pulled me to him, so that we both looked at each other. "I love you."

I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "I love you too."

He smiled before he leaned in and gently kissed my lips. "I think we should sleep now."

"It was the best night before a premier i ever had." i smirked and he giggled. "I love your smile and laugh."

"I loves yours too but you should really sleep now." he said and put some hair behind my ear.

"Okay." i whispered and put my hand on his chest. "Night, Tommy."

"Night, love." he kissed my head before we both fell asleep.