47. back home

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N, wake up." Tom whispered to me.

"5 more minutes." i said and turned away from him.

"We need to get off the plane. Don't you want to see your family again ?" he asked and put his hand on my hand.

"We already landed ?" i turned to him and he nodded. "Than let's go. We said we would be there after the plane landed."

"I'm ready, you are the one that needs to get up." he said. After that we both got off the plane and got to the car.

"I'm sorry again that we can't go home before-" i said while he drove to my parents house.

"No problem, darling. I didn't saw them for a long time, so i'm happy to see them again." he said. It warms my heart every time when i think about how good he comes along with my family. The rest of the car ride was filled with light conversation until he parked in front of their house.

"Come on." i said and walked to the door. I hear Tom chuckling behind me but followed my lead. Short time later the door flow open and Luna hugged me.

"Y/N ! Finally you are here again." she said and pulled back. Than she hugged Tom. "Hey Tom."

"How are you Luna ?" he asked and we got in.

"Good thank you. Alex is also here." she said and we got in the kitchen. Then Oliver jumped on me.

"Hey my boy." i pet him. "I missed you too, buddy."

I got up again and greeted everyone until it was Evelnys turn. "It's so biiiiiig !"

"1 week, Y/N. Of course it is." she said and gave me a side hug.

"You exited Josh ?" i asked him because he looked so nervous.

"Yeah, but babe be careful that you don't bump on anything." Josh said ago Evelny.

"It won't happen anything." she said and sat down on the table. I got over to Josh to talk to him while the others all sat down.

"Nervous ?" i asked. He looked at me.

"How couldn't i be. I will be a father in a week." he said.

"Don't worry. You are going to be the best dad ever, you got that from your dad." i said and we both looked at him. "You already care so much about the baby. You can't mess things up."

"What if i do ?" he asked me.

"You can't. And we are all here to help you guys. Also you don't go through that alone, you have always Evelyn by your side. You need to chill a little and just be exited about your own little family." i said.

"Thank you, potato." he said and hugged me.

"Anything for you. But please don't give your child the nickname from the first word it will say to you." i said and we both laughed.

"I can't call my name 'dad' right ?" he smirked.

"Let's see if he or she is a mom or a dad child." i said and we both sat down.

"-you will never do that again ?" my dad said when we sat down.

"What will he never do again ?" i asked.

"I just had a little dad talk with Tom about what happened. I've never talked to him about it." he said.

"Dad, that happened half a year ago. We are all over this." i said.

"Also i promise i won't ever do it again. Even tho it wasn't my fault it happened. I love your daughter over everything." Tom said and put his arm on the rest of my chair.

"Good." my dad said and turned to his food again.

"Alex, how are you ? Didn't heard of you for a long time. Don't you guys graduat soon ?" i asked them.

"I'm good, thank you. And yes, only 4 more month to go." Alex said.

"Thanks that you know everything, Y/N." Luna said sarcastic.

"Come on, you know i'm not good with dates. You can be lucky that i know all your birthdays." i pointed at everyone.

"Thanks for that Y/N." Josh said and we all laughed.

"Oh we completely forgot. Congratulations to your movie." my dad said.

"OMG YES !" my mom screamed and we all laughed again. "We all watched it together and everyone cried."

"I didn't." Josh said.

"Don't lie. You and your parents cried your spule out." Evelyn said and we all laughed again.

"Thank you guys." i said. After that i needed to tell them everything about the premier to the interview to NewYork. Everything.

At the end of the evening we sat all together in the living room and talked about random things.

"So now we know more about Josh and Evelyns love life and Lunas and Alex next plans. How about you guys ? Anything new ?" my mom asked me and Tom, who cuddled together.

"Actually there is." i said and looked at Tom.

"Yeah, but it's still in planning." he said and i nodded.

"What is it ?" my dad asked.

"We thought about to move i together." i said.

"Really ? What is already planned ?" my dad asked.

"That we want to move in together and that we don't want to live that far away from our family's." Tom said.

"So nothing, also good." Josh said and i throw a pillow at him.

"We had other things to do than to think about everything." i said.

"You know when you want to do it ?" Evelyn asked.

"Well, i think not before we are back from LA again. So i think we really start planning in amounts or something like that. At next we need to focus on the baby and then the premier." i said.

"With family planning involved or not ?" Alex asked.

"We both said we don't need something big but if we find a house that we find perfect for future plans than we could just take it." Tom said.

"So there is also future planing at you guys ?" Luna asked.

"Not really. Right ?" i looked up at Tom.

"Yeah- uhm... not now." he said. He acted a little weird but maybe just because we are both tired.