22. see you again

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N ?" he asked surprised.

"Haz !" i said and hugged me. Shortly after he also hugged me back. "Ahhh i missed you so."

"We missed you too. But Tom said you would come tomorrow." he said and pulled away.

"Well, i lied." i said.

"He will love it. He is still asleep, so go and wake up the sleeping princess." Haz laughed and let me in.

"Will do." i said and walked upstairs to Toms room. I quiet open the door and saw him still asleep with an awake Tessa next to him. When she saw me she jumped up and walked to me.

I went down on my knees and pet her. "Hello pretty girl. Can you be quiet for me so that i can surprise your daddy ? Can you do that for me ?"

She didn't barked and walked back to the bed to lay down next to Tom again. I walked over to the side where Tok laid and kneeled down in front of his bed. It's maybe creepy but i just sat there for some seconds and looked at his sleeping face. So adorable.

I put my hand on his cheek and stroke my thumb over it. "Harry put your hand away. That's creepy." he mumbled.

"I will tell Harry to never do that." i said. It took him some second until his eyes shot wide open. When he saw me he had a big smile on his face.

"Darling!" he said and pulled me up so i can hug him. I was laying now on him when we both hugged each other. "Wait what are you doing here ?"

"I took the earliest flight i get to get to you." i said and pulled away a little so that i could look at his face.

"You said-"

"Tomorrow, i know. But i wanted to surprise you." i said happy.

"The best surprise ever." he said smiling. We just looked at each other smiling.

"So got my big hug, where are my thousand kisses ?" i asked. His smile even grow and leaned in to connect our lips. It was soft and passionate. We both were so happy to be back together.

I pulled away and smiled at him before i laid my head on his chest. "You tired ?"

"A little." i mumbled in his chest. He chuckled and stroked my back. I hummed in response.

"Than sleep." he whispered. He didn't need to tell me twice, because a short time later i was asleep.

Toms Pov.:

It was short after 10 am when he woke up. Already a smile on his face when he felt her body still laying on his. He smiled to himself and went though her hair.

How did i get so lucky ?

"Y/N." he whispered to wake her up. "Y/N."

But she didn't moved at all. "Princess ?"

"I like that." she said very quiet but eh could still understand her.

"What ?" he asked as if he wouldn't know what she meant. But he knew.

"That nickname." she said and turned her head to him, but still eyes closed.

"Y/N isn't your nickname." he said.

"Princess." she said and opened her eyes.

"You are my princess." he said and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Lovely." she said smiling.

"You hungry ?" he asked after a while.

"Yes." she said and stood up. He laughed at her goodyness and followed her out of his room, down to the kitchen.

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N ?" Tuwain and Harry said when i came in the kitchen.

"Booooys !" i said happy and hugged them.

"You weren't supposed to come today." Harry said.

"You all say that like it would be a bad thing." we all laughed.

"It's good to see you again. How was filming ?" Tuwain asked.

"Great. I loved it to see some again." i said and sat down. Then Tom came in the kitchen.

"What you guys talking about ?" he said and put his arms around my waist.

"How much you missed Y/N." Harry said.

"Always 'i miss her so much' here and 'i just want her here' there. Every. Day." Tuwain said.

"Awww little Tommy missed me so much." i said and put my hand on his cheek.

"You weren't better." he said and walked to the fridge.

"That's right. I think Ty is a little happy that we don't live together anymore." i said and we all laughed.

"What are you laughing at ?" Haz came in the kitchen.

"Just how much Y/N annoyed Ty." Harry said.

"As it would be any different that to us." he said and we all laughed.

"Dumbass." i slapped his chest slightly and he acted hurt. "So how are you and Z ?"

"Hard, very hard." he said and sat down next to me.

"You don't know how hard it was for us to have 2 boys in the house that are depressed every day, because they can't see their girlfriend." Tuwain said.

"We have a girlfriend." Tom said.

"Whatever." Tuwain said and we all laughed again.

"Oh man, how i missed that." i said with tears in my eyes.

"How can you miss that when you worked with Sebastian, Mackie and Ty ? I think there was more funny shit than here." Harr asked.

My eyes whidened. "Oh i needed to text the boys when i'm back in london."

"I think Ty think now that you're death." Haz said sarcastic.

"Not Ty, i already texted him when i landed. I mean Seb and Mackie." i said and opened my phone to see many missed messages from both of them.

The perfect ones with the one cool kid

Sebby : Did you already landed ?

Mackie : She was supposed to me in london 4 hours ago.

Sebby : She already forgot us :(

Mackie : Maybe she just have some food quality time with her lover boy 😏

Sebby : I don't want to know that !
Y/N !!!

First, NO !
Second, i just forgot to text you guys.
I can be tired !

Mackie : Okay she's not death.

Sebby : Now i can go. Bye

Mackie : Bye Sebastian

"You have a group chat with them ?" Haz looked on my phone.

"Yes." i said.

"Man, they have really a problem with you Tom." Haz said.

"I know !" Tom groaned and we all laughed again.