5. a normal day

Y/N Pov.:

"Darling ?" i heard Toms voice saying. "Darling, wake up."

"5 more minutes." i said and turned away from him.

"It's already 11 am. Stand up now." he said.

"You wanted me to sleep, so let me sleep." i groaned. He laughed and then laid down on me. "Toooom ! You're heavy."

"You have an interview later and you need breakfast." he said in my neck.

"You're right. Let's have breakfast." i said and pushed him off me. I got out of bed and changed in sweatpants and a crop top and then headed downstairs.

"Morning." i said and everyone said it back.

"Thanks that we didn't heard you fuck last night." Haz said.

"We didn't but you're welcome." i said. "Oh what i wanted to ask you, how are things with Z ?"

"Actually perfect. Just the situation is hard right now. But when travailing is allowed then she want to come over, get an apartment for the time and will stay here for a while." he said.

"Why doesn't you want her to stay here- oh no, i don't wanna hear the answer." i said.

"You know we wouldn't saw each other for a long while, so it would be normal." he said.

"I know, i know, i just don't wanna know when my best friend fucks his girlfriend." i said. ThenTom came in the room.

"I just heard the last part and i already want to change the topic. So what are we doing today ?" he asked and hugged me from behind.

"My interview starts at 2 pm." i said.

"We can leave the house for that time and go grocery shopping ?" Harry said.

"Good idea." Haz said.

3 hours later the boys left the house and my interview started.

"Hello and welcome back, today our guest is Y/N Y/L/N and Cole Sprouse. They both just got a new movie out 'Business in paris' and we're going to talk about it." the interviewer said.

"Hi." we both said.

"So guys. We want to know more about some behind the seance. So did you guys know each other before and when not than how was it to meet the first time ?" she asked.

"Well we didn't knew each other personal before, but i knew him as an actor or in his movies. And i was so nervous to work with him but we clicked really fast." i said.

"Yeah i was also very exited to work with her. I mean she was meant to be very good when she just got so successful in that short time. And it was really easy to get along with each other." Cole said.

"Perfect. So what was your favourite memory on or outside the set ?" she asked.

"Probably when we both walked around paris. We went to many famous sights and i could lead her through paris. It was wonderful." Cole said.

"It was. Cole knew so much about painting or just the city and i loved to listen to him." i said.

"That sounds so great. So you just told about all the good stuff. But we know that there are also very intimate scenes. How as it for you guys to film them ?" she asked.

"At first i was really nervous. I mean i had some intimate scenes before but not in that way. But in the end it wasn't that bad as i thought it would be." i said.

"She's right. It was the same at me." Cole said. The interview went on like that for an hours. After the interview was over, i changed back in my chill clothes and waited for the boys to come back.

Then the door opened and the boys walked in. "It took you very long."

"Please don't freak out." Tom said and walked in the kitchen.

"Why should i-" i looked to Harry and Tuwain who got 3 chickens in their arm. "Why the hell are chickens in your arms ?!"

"They hadn't have eggs." Haz said.

"And you just decided to buy 3 chickens ? We don't know anything about them." i said.

"Yeah, but the good thing is that we now can learn more about chickens." Tom smiled.

"Holy shit, i'm just one day here and then you just come in with 3 chickens. What will happened next ? Do we get a cow because they don't have any milk left ?" i asked.

"Just say hi to Predator, Ranger and Chestnut." Haz said.

"What are these for stupid names for chickens !" i groaned.

"They aren't stupid." Harry said.

"Yes, you just named one chicken after and ugly alien from a video game." i said.

"Shhh don't listen to what the mean lady says, you aren't ugly." Tuwain said to the Predator chicken. Harry and Tuwain walked outside in the garden to prepare everything for the chickens.

"Am i the only one who thinks about all the responsibility for chickens ? We can't just buy one." i said.

"The man told us everything we need to know. It's going to be great." Tom said and pit his hands on my hips.

"You guys are fucking crazy." i said.

"Yes we are, but i thought you were used to it." he said.

"That's what i also thought but then this happened." i pointed to the chickens.

"Yeah, we're always in for a surprise, right ?" he laughed.

"Yeah." i said and we both leaned in for a kiss.

"How was your interview Y/N ?" Haz said and we both pulled away before a kiss could happen.

"Great, thanks." i said.