68. nearly finished

SMUT AT THE END !!!

Y/N Pov.:

"Tooooom ! Stop it !" i groaned.

"Why can't i just keep going ?" he asked and hang out the new ocean picture. Already the third one.

"I said i don't want more. Not so random. You only do that when you did somehitng bad. What have you done ?" i asked.

"I've let you alone when the bed and the furniture for the study came. I feel bad." he said and pulled me in a hug.

"Tommy love, that was 3 days ago. It's okay, i had a great time with my dad and you had a great time with Haz ans T." i said and strocked stroked his back.

"I still feel bad. I feel like you did all the work and i did nothing. You also finished the bathroom." he said.

"And you did the living room and the dining place. You helped me with the bedroom, guest room, kitchen, study and the outside. You did a lot of things." i said. "Let's ninth concentrate on who did what. Our house will be soon finished. We just need to finish the gym and get all our personal stuff in here. My house looks so empty."

"Same here." he chuckled. "The last things for the gym should be here today. We can already start putting our things in here ?"

"I don't want to move in here before we go to LA. I want to put all the things in here and then come home after LA. Come in our new fresh home for the first time." i said.

"I think we can do that." he said smiling. "You know i love you more than anything ?"

"Yeah." i said.

"That's all i get ? A 'yeah' ?" he asked.

"You know you've been gone a lot the last weeks. I had some bad thoughts but i know or hope that you love me." i said.

"I will always love you, darling." he said.

"Good to hear." i said and we leaned in for a kiss. But at thai exact moment the doorbell rang. We both pulled away and Tom groaned.

"I'll opened the door." he said and walked to the door. "It's the gym stuff. Do you wann help me ?!"

"Coming !" i screamed back and walked to him. Many boxes were in front of him.

"Here take the lighter one." he told me and gave them to me. We both walked downstairs to our gym and study room and out the boxes down. "I can do this if you want."

"You sure ? Because i would like to grant the study." i said.

"Do you your thing and i do mine." he said with a gently smile.

"Thank you, babe." i quickly kissed him.

"Anything for you, baby." he said. I walked away to our study but it knowing that he watch me, well not me more my ass.

After an hour we both were finished with the rooms and head upstairs again. We both walked outside on the terrace and watched the sunset.

"I love this." i said. Me between his arms with my bag on his chest.

"This view or this moment ?" he asked and kissed my shoulder.

"Both." i said.

"Then i love this too. And at most i love you." he said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." i said and leaned my head on his chest.

"Let go home, darling. It's getting late and i'm tired." he said. I nodded and we both head to his car that will drive us to his home.

"Cuddle with me." i whined as we laid down in this bed. Nearly the only thing that was still in his room. He smiled and laid down next to me, and pulled me closer.

"I will always cuddle with you." he said and kissed me. But it didn't stayed at one kiss. The kiss got needier and needier. Our tongues explores our mouths while he dominated. He flipped us over so that i straddled him.

His hands found his way to my ass while mine went down his abs. Just like my hands went down also my kisses went down to his neck. Small moans left his mouths. I tucked at the end of the shirt what he put off in seconds. He pulled my shirt over my head to leave me with a bare chest.

"I love this view." he said and attached his lips on my chest. My hands found his way to his hair while he kissed my neck, my cloadbone, my chest and down the valley of my breast.

"Tom, i need you." i breathed out.

"I got you darling." he mumbled at me skin before he flipped us over again, so that he was on top now. We both pulled out underwear off so what we were now fully naked. "You need preparation and can we just start."

"Ilove preparation but i want more you inside of me." i said and pulled him down to kiss me again. His hard dick lined up at my already wet entrance. He slowly pushed his what made us moan in each other's mouth.

"You feels so good, darling." he said.

"You too, move." i whispered. He didn't wait any longer when he pulled out again and slammed back inside. "Oh my god."

My head fell back and his hide in the crock of my neck, slowly kissing my skin. It's been a time since Tom and I last fucked. Maybe a month ago ? I don't know, we were just really into house planing the whole time. That we didn't fucked that long made it really clear why the knot is my stomach is already building so fast.

"Tom, i'm-" but a moan cut my sentence.

"Me too, darling." he said and slammed in harder. Then the pleasure became too much and a wave of orgasm over rolled me. I moaned out nearly pornophrafik because of this feeling. I felt him twitch in me before he filled me up and rode us through out high.

He slowly stopped and pulled out of me. I hissed at the empty feeling down my core. He fell down next to me and we both breathed heavily.

"Why do we fuck so rarely ?" i breathed out and looked over to him.

"Don't know, we had just much to do." he said and pulled me closer to his warm chest.

"That was amazing." i said and out my hand on his cheek.

"It's always with you." he said and kissed me. "Let's sleep now."

"Yeah." i said and turned around so that i was the little spoon. He got closer to me ear.

"But you know, when we move together there will be plenty of these nights." he whispered.

"Oh really ? I can't wait for that." i whispered back before sleep overcome me.

" i whispered back before sleep overcome me

(Again, just inspirational stuff)