49. baby is coming

Y/N Pov.:

"Why is your bed so much comfier than mine ?" he asked. Tom and I were now since 3 days back in london and now laying in my bed cuddling, i the hope to fall asleep soon.

"It isn't." i said and played with his curls.

"It definitely is." he said.

"Maybe because we cuddle together." i said.

"Of course because of that. Than our bed in the new house will so comfy." he said. "Because we will cuddle all the time."

"Yeah, i understand what you mean-" but then my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw Josh's name and a ugly picture of him. "It's Josh."

"Hey-" i started but immediately got cut off.

"Come to the hospital." he said and my eye whidened.

"What happened ?" i sat up on the bed and Tom looked at me confused.

"The baby is coming." he said and my eyes whined even more.

"It's too early. It had 3 more days." i said and got up. "Which hospital ?"

"Moms. Please come, we need you." he pleaded.

"Of course, are you already there ?" i asked.

"We're driving right now, but will be there in 5 minutes." he said nervous.

"Okay, do everything that you learned in the baby classes. Do the breathing thing with her. We will start now. See you." i said.

"Thank you." he said and hung up. I turned around to see Tom already standing behind me.

"The baby is coming, we need to go." i said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him downstairs. "Don't we want to change ? We're in our pyjamas."

It's january, it's cold and we of course wear pyjamas.

"My fans already saw me in Hello Kitty pants, so i don't care." he said grabbed the house keys and my car ones. "I'll drive because i know you will freak out any second."

We got in the car and he started to drive. "In which one ?"

"My moms." i said and put the address in the navi. I leaned back on the seat and stayed quiet for a while.

Then Tom put his hand on my thigh. "I know you thinking but everything will go fine."

"The baby comes too early." i started to freak out. "What if it doesn't come out health ? Or she doesn't have a natural birth ? Or what if the baby dies ? Than Evelyn doesn't become a mother ! Josh doesn't become a dad ! The parents doesn't become grandparents ! Luna and I don't become aunts ! We don't become godparents ! They don't become parents ! And the baby is dead !"

"You freak out, darling." his hand on my tights grabbed me hand and gace it a little squeez. "Everything is going to be okay. The baby will be fine and everyone becomes what they thought they would become."

"I just don't want for them to go anything wrong. They wouldn't deserve it." i said to him.

"They don't and that's why nothing will happen." he said and kissed my hand.

"Thank you." i said and the rest of the ride was silent. It only take us 5 more minutes until we were at the hospital. I don't give a fuck anymore if they see us, our pyjamas aren't that embarrassing. Only him in joggers and one of his shirts, and me in blue checkered pants with one of his shirts.

We both jumped out of the car and ran on the hospital. I didn't even care if paparazzi saw us, right now i just thought about my family.

We walked in and i looked around if maybe someone familiar was here already. Than i saw a person that i knew when i visited my mom back then. "Mrs. Taker !"

She turned around and saw me. "Y/N ? Is that you ?" We walked to her and she hugged me. "You have grown so much."

"Thank you. I need your help." i said.

"What do you need ? Is Luis again after you ?" she joked and i laughed a little.

"No he isn't. Josh and Evelyn getting their baby right now. I know it's not your apart but could you please look where they are ?" i asked.

"Follow me." she said and we walked to the entrance table. She look on the computer. "Here it is. Evelyn James, room 412. Fourht floor, than left and the 9th door on the right."

"Thank you so much." i said and we begann to walked to the elevator.

"Which Luis is she talking about ?" Tom asked and we got in the elevator.

"Luis from the wedding. Maybe you remember him." i said and the door closed.

"Oh , that guy." he said annoyed.

"You don't need to be jealous. You kissed another girl." i said and then turned to him. "I'm sorry, i'm stressed. I didn't mean it." and gave him a quick kiss before i turned to the doors again.

He turned be around and pulled me in a long kiss. I felt myself relaxing in his touch and put my arms around his neck. "Don't apology. I know what i- ,but not wanted to do, did. Don't be stressed, everything will be fine."

He pulled me in a hug and stoked my back.

When i heard the elevator doors open i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of it.

Door 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9 !

I tried to knock as gently as possible, what probably went completely wrong because of my stress level. We walked in but no one was there, and the bed also wasn't in there.

"She is still in the delivery room." he said and pulled me in a hug.

"Does it take too long ?" i asked.

"I don't know. I think it's normal, they weren't here much earlier than us. Everything will be fine." he said and kissed my head.

"Everything will be fine." i whispered to myself.