66. Y/N's day

Y/N Pov.:

"I'll go out to meet with Haz and Tuwain." he said put on his jacket. Both of us being in my house right now.

"Again ?" i asked. "You hang out with them or with other friends a lot."

"I... uhm- you know i feel bad that i kind of kicked Haz out. Well, i don't really but i still feel sorry to have left him. Even tho i wouldn't change it." he said a little nervous.

"You know he isn't mad ?" i said.

"I know, but you know me. I still feel a little bad." he said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you later, love."

He was on his way to the door when i stopped him. "Wait a minute !" i ran to him.

"What do you need, darling ?" he asked.

"When should the last things for the house come ? Just for my planing if i go anywhere." i asked.

"Oh right. The bed and the table for the study should come today." he said. "Oh no, i completely forgot. Could you maybe ask someone to do that with you ?"

"You- uhm yeah. I can." i said a little sad.

"Thank you, darling. See you later today." he gave me a short kiss where i couldn't even kiss back. Then he left through the door and let me stand there alone.

I then sat down on the kitchen counter and called Josh.

"Potato, what's up ?" he asked.

"Nothing. You free for today ? I need someone in the house." i said.

"Unfortunately i'm not. We wants to visit Evelyns family." he said.

"Oh okay. Than have fun." i said a little sad.

"I'm really sorry. But dad is home today. Ask him." he said.

"I will, thank you. See ya soon, dumbass." i said smirking.

"Funny. See ya too, potato." he said and then we hung up.

I breathes out for a second before i called my dad. "Hey dad."

"Hey sunshine. Why you calling ?" he asked.

"I need someone in the house today. And Tom and Josh can't so i wanted to ask you. I just need someone with me when some things deliver." i said.

"I can do that. When should i be there ?" he asked.

"In an hour would be great." i said and he agreed.

After that little call i got myself ready to leave the house and then drove to mine and Toms house. Not long after i arrived at the house also my dad arrived.

"They house came pretty far since the last time i was here." he said, while we both stood in the kitchen.

"It did. How do you like it ?" i asked.

"I think it's beautiful. At first i was a little intimidated from the size, like that it was only fro you two. But now that i see what you did put of this, i think it's perfect. I can see that you thought about everthing and at most about family. Did you already put things in the nursery's ?" he asked.

"No, we want to wait with the kids. We put one in a guest room and one in a spare room. I think kids won't be on the way anytime soon." i said, also a little said.

"You don't seem too happy about that. Does it bother you ?" he asked.

"No, not at all. I'm not ready to have kids-" i started.

"Than what's the sad tone in your voice ?" he interupepd me. "It's just me. You know you can talk to me."

"It's complicated." i said.

"I have very time on earth. What about you make tea for us and then we sit down and talk ?" he asked and i nodded. I made some tea for us and we got over to the couch and sat down. "So now, talk to me."

"I don't know. It just feels different in the last time." i groaned.

"What ?" he asked confused.

"Tom ? Well not Tom , but his love to me." i said.

"What do you mean with that ? Doesn't he love you anymore ?" he asked a little disappointed.

"I don't know if he loves me anymore. He leaves the house so many times, he isn't around that much anymore. He is always out with friends or his family. Or the wednesday 2 weeks ago, he said he would go and measure out beds. But he came back 2 hours later and i think he didn't measured the beds." i breathed out. "I really don't want to think that, but what if he's cheating ? I mean i don't really think he would do that normally, but what if the whole future thing and moving together for too much for him and he realised that i'm not the one ?"

"Wednesday 2 weeks ago ?" he asked.

"Yeah, at this time period it started." i said. I didn't saw it but he breathed out because he thiguth somwhigng bad happened, but it was only Tom sneaking around because of the proposal.

"You want my honest opinion about this ?" he asked.

"Of course. You know your opinion is one of the most important to me." i said.

"I don't think he cheats. He kind of did it before and i think he wouldn't let things like that happens again. I reall do like Tom and i trust him with you. And i think Tom is a good guy. I do really trust him and i think he wouldn't do that. Maybe the whole moving thing is a little much for him because you two have a very strickt time plan since the beginning. I mean a month to move in ? A little fast but you two did it. I think he just wants to go out with his friends so that he gets his head clean." he said.

"So you don't have any bad thoughts ?" i asked.

"Not at all." he said.

"Thanks dad. That's just what i needed." i said smiling.

"Anything for you." he said. "Where is the bathroom again ?"

"Go down the floor and then on the right side." i said.

Your dads Pov.:

He went to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He searched through his contact list and found Tosm number.

"Tom ? Can you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, loud and clearly." Tom said.

"Can you talk right now ?" he asked.

"It isn't the best time but what do you need ?" Tom said.

"Y/N thought you could cheat on her because you're gone so many times. But i think i got it out of her head." he said.

"Really ? Oh fu- this is really bad." Tom said.

"I just wanted to tell you that. I don't know how much you need to plan anymore but maybe a little more carful." he said.

"Thank you so much. I'll try my best." Tom said.