50. baby is here

Y/N Pov.:

I don't know how long Tom and i stood in this room and hugged each other, but at some point the doors opened and they got inside.

"Y/N !" Josh said and rushed to me to hug me. I hugged him back very tight.

"Is everything good ?" i asked.

"Everything went perfectly." he said and pulled away. I looked over and the doctors rolled the bed perfectly in his spot, with Evelyn and the baby in her arms.

"Can these people listen while i'm talking ?" one doctor said. Josh and Evelyn nodded. "So we checked everything and the baby is perfectly fine. A little light weighted but it's so mineralistic that it doesn't really matter. The last thing we need is the name."

Evelyn and Josh looked at each other and he nodded at her.

"Her name is Sofia Olivia James." she said and my eyes filled with tears. A girl !

"Thank you. We will check on you later again. I'll let you guys alone now." the doctors said and they left the room.

"Congratulation guys." Tom said happy. "A girl just like you wanted, Evelyn."

"That's right. You wanna hold her ?" she asked him.

"If i can ?" he asked.

"Come over." she said and he walked over. She gave the little girl in his arms and he looked at her with such puppy eyes. To see Tom wiht the baby, that is a part of my family, melted my heart comeplty. Tears now streamed down my cheeks. I surely looked like a complete wreak.

"Y/N you okay ?" Josh asked me and everyone looked at my crying face.

"Yeah." i said and more tears streamed down my skin. Tom walked over to me wiht the baby and pulled me to his side. "She is so beautiful." i cried.

"Awww Y/N." Josh said and we all laughed a little.

"I'm so proud of you guys." i said and whipped some tears away.

"Thank you. You guys are godparents now." Evelyn said. Tom and I looked at each other and we both cried now. Josh took the hab from Toms arms and then we hugged and cried in each other's arms.

"Thank you so much." i said and turned to them again. Both sitting in the bed and admiring their little daughter. "You guys are so cute. You are parents."

"I don't want to know how you guys react when you get children's." Josh said and my smile softened. I looked up at Tom and he also looks at me wiht a soft smile.

"I can't wait." he whispered and tears streamed down my face again, that he tried to whipe away.

Then there was a knock on the door and our family's got in. "How is my girl ?" her mother asked.

"Which one ?" Evelyn asked.

"A girl ?" her sister asked exited and rushed to the bed. "She is so cute."

"What's her name ?" my dad asked.

"Sofia Olivia James." Josh said proudly and kissed Evelyns head.

"Awww." they all said. It was so cute to see the family's together around the bed that i stared to cry again. Tom realised it really fast and pulled me tighter on his body.

"And what happened to them ?" Luna asked and everyone looked at us.

"They got soft." Josh said and we all laughed.

"And why are you still in pyjamas ?" Evelyns little sister asked.

"He called me and we immediately got out of bed and drove here. We didn't want to miss anything." i said.

"Did anything went wrong ? Or is she not healthy ?" my mom asked.

"No, everything is fine." Evelyn said. We stayed like this for an hour and talked about everything, until we decided to let them their space and go home. I mean it was already 2 am in the morning.

"We go now, honey." Evelyns mom said and they said goodbye.

"Take care of my two girls here." her father said to Josh.

"I will, thank you." he said. Then my family said their goodbyes and at the end it was already just us 5.

"You know i will be around the hous more often now." i said to them.

"We, will be." Tom said and put his arms around me, so that my back was pressed against his chest.

"Yeah, we thought that." Evelyn said. "Thanks for coming."

"Anytime." Tom said. We then said our goodbye and walked back to the elevator. The door opened and we got inside.

"How long have we been here ?" i asked.

"2 hours." he said and we both laughed. "We just wanted to sleep."

"But now we are godparents. I think that's better than sleep." i said and leaned on his side.

"It's way better than sleep." he said. When the door opened we walked outside and met Mrs. Taker again.

"How was it ?" she asked me.

"Great, it's a healthy little girl." i said.

"I will visit them tomrrow. You kids are getting old so fast." she said and whipped a fake tear away.

"Time flies by, doesn't it." i said and looked at Tom. "We should probably go now."

"Yeah, it's late, kids. You should sleep." she said.

"And that's what we're going to do now. See you soon." i said an hugged her. We walked out of the hospital and walked to the car. Tom drove us again at home, where we fell right in the bed.

"We are godparents." Tom said with a big smile in his face.

"We are." i turned to him and now we are face to face.

"I love you." he whispered and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too." i said and kissed him softly. "I can't wait for our future."

"Me too. It's going to be amazing." he said and kissed my nose. "Good night, love."

"Night, Tommy." i said and snuggled closer to his chest.