51. back to New York

Y/N Pov.:

"Goodbye little princess." i said to Sofia and gave her back to her mom. "I can't imagine that she is already 2 weeks old."

"And we can't imagine that you guys actually came every second day." Josh came up behind her.

"We are godparents, and you know how Y/N is." Tom said.

"Don't know how she can survive to be that long away and so far away from her." Evelyn said.

"Well, i'll always have something to do." i said. "And we need to go now."

"Have fun, potato." Josh said and hugged me.

"Don't let anything special happened while we're gone." i said.

Tom and I drove to the airport to get in our privat yet again. "Funny how everything comes again."

"I still can't imagine that you and Rober planed to crash our premier." i said and leaned on his shoulder.

"Well, you know that we will crash it but the others and the fans don't." he said and put his arms around me.

"Also surprised that you didn't spoil that you would be at the premier." i said.

"I don't spoil things." he said.

"Say it more often and maybe one day you will believe yourself." i said and we both laughed. "Mackie and Seb will be very happy to see you again."

"Seb had an interview and said that he hopes to see me soon again and that i loves me." he said proudly.

"But you know how it will be when you're there." i said.

"Yeah, but i still have you." he said and kissed my head.

"That you are there as a 'other marvel actor that wants to surprise his friends wiht another mavel actor' doesn't mean that we can hang out like that." i said.

"They know that we are bestfriends. Of course i will hang out with you. They just know we wanted to surprise you guys and not that it gave me a good opportunity to be with my girlfriend." he said.

"True but i mean all this kissing stuff. The rumours about us are going crazy anyway because of the picture one took of us while we walked out of the hospital. I mean what the hell ! Ever heard of privacy?" i asked.

"Seems like not. Maybe we could go official with that soon ?" he said.

"If you don't have a problem with that than i would talk about that when we get back home. I mean they will probably find out when we move in together. We need to buy furniture and everything together. There is like no way that they won't see us." i said.

"Right. Let's just focus now on the premier and then on the rest. Z is also coming to london." he said.

"Seriously ? When ?" i asked exited.

"2 days before we are back. Haz told me yesterday." he said.

"Finally. It took her long enough." i said.

The flights was faster over than i thought, because when i opened my eyes we were already there. We got out and then drove to hotel. We put our things away and then decided to get lunch together.

"But you know you still can't be seen. You are a surprising guest." i said to him.

"Right." he said and put his hood up and put sunglasses on.

"People will think you're dumb because you wear sunglasses in middle of february." i said laughing.

"But they don't know that it's me. So i don't care." he said and closed the door behind him. "I just want my food."

"Same, i'm dying." i said as we walked downstairs in the lobby.

"When are the others come again. I just know that Robbert will come tomorrow afternoon." he asked. We got outside and it was cold. "Maybe i should have worn a jacket."

"Me too." i said and hugged myself. "Ty, Seb and Macki will come around noon and the brothers will be here tonight." i said.

"And why are we already here ?" he asked me.

"Because i didn't wanted the stress again. So i decided i come 2 nights before the premier. They will come tomrrow tired and then need to do all the fitting and everthing, while we are stood up 1 hour ago from our soft bed and do the fitting." i said.

"My genius girlfriend." he said.

"That would be me." i said. We walked a while around until we found a cute little bakery. We went inside and were welcomed wiht the warm and delicious smelling air. "Warm !"

"Can you please not stand in the middle of the door and also let me in the warm ?" Tom asked behind me. I turned around and let him in. "Thank you."

"Sorry." i said sheeplish.

"Don't worry, love." he said and then we got us some food. We both go some tea, i got myself some waffles whil he got himself some pancakes. We both sat down on a table in the back next to each other.

"We should do something like that more often." he said and took a bite of his pancakes.

"What ? Going to New York ?" i joked.

"No. Going out for dinner, lunch or i don't know what." he said. "We just hang out at our houses the last months."

"You're right." i said. "We should go golfing again."

"But then you will win !" he whined.

"But you already won my heart." i said sarcastic while eating my waffles.

"You can't just say something romantic while not saying it romantic." he said.

"I'm sorry." i said and turned to him. "But you already won my heart. And i will never say that again."

"Why ?" he chuckled.

"That was weird." i said. "It would probably be more me when i would say ' yes, imma beat you ass in golf'."

"That really sounds more like you. But don't put it like you aren't romantic or cute." he said.

"I'm not." i said.

"When you say it more often that you maybe will believe it." he said. "But i don't."

"You literally put my words against myself." i looked at him.

"Well, what can i saw, i'm a badass." he said.

"You aren't a badass, more a cute little puppy." i said. He looked at me which puppy eyes. "See puppy eyes."

"I hate you sometimes." he said and drunk his tea.

"No you don't." i said smiling.

"Are you sure ?" he winked at me and i nodded. "My girlfriend is so smart."