29. first visit

Y/N Pov.:

"I can't talk that long." i said. "Chris will be here any minute."

"Where do you need to go ?" Tom asked.

"The hospital. We're going to visit the first people." i said.

"Oh, right. Call me if you need to. I know how hard it is to talk with them. I went through that in Cherry." he said.

"Right, you did. Chris will come with me, so i won't go thought it alone. Like you had Ciara." i said and then there was a knock on my door. "Oh that's Chris."

"Okay, just send me a message so i can read it tomrrow, if i'm already asleep when you're back." he said.

"Okay, i love you." i said.

"Love you too. So much." he said. I smiled before i hung up and opened the door for Chris and walked out.

"Ready ?" he asked and we walked downstairs.

"So ready. The first one was with hallucinations, right ?" i asked.

"Yes, and her roommate will also be there." he said. On our way there we talked about everthing we want to ask.

In the hospital we did our Corona test and were both tested negative. We walked to the door where the girls would wait for us. "It's open."

We walked in and were met with two 19 year old girls. "Hello, I'm Y/N and that is Chris." i said.

"We know who you are." the one girl in the bed said. "I'm Clara and that is my roommate Liv. Well, not anymore because i'm here."

"Nice to meet you." Chris said and we sat down on the chairs that were already set up for us.

"We're big fan of Marvel." Liv said.

"We can make a picture after that if you want." Chris said.

"We would love that." Clara said.

"Well Clara, as you maybe know we want to shoot a movie and need to talk with people about their life's. You're the frist one, so we don't really know how to start this. And i- we want to say that everything will stay in this room if you want and that you only need to tell the things you want to tell, okay ?" she nodded. "Than, i don't know, tell me more about your halluzinations. How did it start ?"

"I don't have really strong hallucinations. That made it way harder for people to recognise. Like i wouldn't say 'there is a dragon' or something like that. More like that is saw persons in my room when there wasn't anyone or like a bite on my arm." she said.

"When did it start ?" Chris asked.

"4 months ago." Clara said.

"And who did people realise that you have hallucinations?" i asked.

"Well, i think i was the first one who really realised something was wrong with her." Liv said. "As she said with the persons, it was sometimes in the evening when she screamed in her room. I walked in and she was in panic. I asked her what happened and she said there was a woman in her room. I just thought she dreamed bad. Later we walked on the street and suddenly she walked around something. But there weren't anything. I asked her why she didn't walked straight and she turned around and pointed next to me. She said there stood a plant when she walked there but now it was gone. Some things like that."

"And what did you do then ?" i asked.

"I talked to her parents and then they get her to her old house with them for a while. Only a week later she was here." Liv said.

"And how did it feel for you to see things the others didn't ?" Chris asked Clara.

"I was confused. Sometimes i thought she was joking that she didn't saw the things i saw but i soon realised that she couldn't be joking. I had fear of myself. Because i didn't know what was true and what not. There could have be a plant and i wouldn't know if it is really there or not." she said.

"And hwo do they help you ?" i asked.

"Therapie and medication." Clara said.

"Do they know why you see those things ?" i asked.

"They say it is stress. What could be true. I would say i work a little more than others." she said.

"A little ? You worked so hard the last time." Liv said to her.

"Can i know why ?" i asked.

"We just moved together. I already got money and did my apprenticeship, where i got my money from. She study's and then has 2 side jobs to get all the money in. But i never realised how stressed she really was until now." Liv said.

"And you never felt that it was too stressful for you ?" Chris asked.

"Not really. I mean yeah, i hadn't really free time anymore but i got used to it." Clara said.

"And what did your parents say to that ?" Chris asked.

"They didn't left my side for the first 3 weeks. But they went back to normal really fast. What i totally understand because they have important jobs and i'm doing better every day. They still visit me every day." Clara said.

We talked to her one more hour, made the pictures and wished her luck for the future. Derek said we could only visit one person per day, so after that we left the hospital again.

"So how was it for you ?" i asked Chris while we walked back to our hotel except to drive.

"Interesting. You ?" he asked.

"I'm sorry for her. I don't know what it needs to feel like if everyone thinks you're crazy." i said.

"I can understand what you mean. But she is a very strong girl. And she gets the help she needs and has very good people around her." he said.

"She does. Liv is a big part of her life." i said.

"I wished i had that person." he said.

"You have it. I don't know who but i think there is a person in your life that would stay by your side every time." i said.

"I think so. Do you ?" he asked. I smiled at myself.

"Not just one." i said smiling at him.

"I'm happy for you." he said and pulled me in a side hug.