Jealous? - Solomon

(^^pov Solomon's stealing your soul^^)
ᴬᵏᵃ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃⁿ ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵃʷ ˢᵒˡᵒᵐᵒⁿ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Solomon you said that nothing bad was going to happen!" You exclaimed.

"I know I did! I must've made a mistake somewhere around here..." Solomon trailed off as he scanned the spellbook.

"There's a way to reverse this, right?" You asked, trying to keep your cool.

"I think so." He quietly said.

"You think?! Solomon, I can't let the brothers see me like this!" You whined.

"Ah...now I see. I put too many drops of kattous in the potion..." Solomon said, almost like he didn't hear you.

"No need to worry about it! It isn't that bad." Solomon said.

"Solomon...I have cat ears and a tail!! That isn't good either!" You said.

"Haha, I'm sorry. I'll fix this soon, don't worry." Solomon said as he patted your head.

Even though you were upset, you subconsciously nuzzled up to his hand. Solomon's eyes widened a bit, not expecting you to like it. He continued petting you while smiling in amusement.

After hearing Solomon chuckle a bit, you snapped back to reality and immediately pulled away from his touch. You covered your cat ears with your hands, feeling extremely flustered.

"Can we pretend that never happened..?" You freaked.

"Pfft...it was cute though. How can I pretend it didn't happen?" He teased.

"Call me cute again and I'm gonna ignore you until this gets fixed." You hissed.

"Oh come on...we both know you're not going to do that." Solomon said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Clearly you underestimate me..." You huffed as you crossed your arms.

"Hey, guys? Are you alright in there?" Satan said as he knocked on the door.

"Y-yeah we're fine! No need to come in!" You shouted back.

"Are you sure? I heard some shouting earlier." Satan said, his suspicion started growing.

"Yep, we're perfectly fine, right Solomon?" You said.

"Hm? Oh sure...everything's okay." Solomon said calmly.

"No need to worry about us, okay? We're fine." You said nervously.

"Alright then...if you insist..." Satan's curiosity grew, wanting to know why he couldn't come in.

He pretended to walk away for a moment and tried eavesdropping on the two of you.

"...I think he's gone now." Solomon wore a faint smile.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." You said as your ears twitched, you can somehow sense that Satan was nearby.

"Don't worry, Y/n. Satan isn't gonna barge in unless he knows you're in danger." Solomon insisted as he started petting you again.

It felt so warm and comforting you started purring. Your tail was wagging contently as he caressed your cheek. You understood why some cats liked getting petted so much. It felt nice. Solomon ran his hand through your hair, admiring all of your features.

"Feeling calmer?" Solomon teased as he brushed his thumb against your cheek.

"Y-yeah I guess so..." You held his hand, making him stop petting you as you looked away from embarrassment.