Unkown last goodbye

I wrapped my arms around Timothys neck. His strong arms held me close to him "ok baby let me go you have to check in" I let him go and kissed him one last time "I love you bubba" he smiled "I love you" he was perfect. I met him in middle school and we'd been inseparable ever since. I watched him get in the car then felt Piper nudge me "clingy much?" She teased "oh shut up you know he's the best thing that's ever happened to me" I defended. She smiled and put her arm around me leading me to check in. She decided to jab at me again "you two are such love birds" I laughed "your still on this?" She rolled her eyes "well duh! Listen I better be your kids god mother" I smacked her "oh my god Piper keep it down" she laughed "what your telling me you two haven't done it?" I grabbed our room key and thanked the lady. While walking away she nudged me "ok we have but we always use protection. We promised each other we would wait anyway" she laughed "just remember what I said"

We walked up to the dorm and I put my things on the bed. We had a week until classes started so we had time to mess around. Piper and I did check our schedules though to see what we were in for. Piper called across the room "Maths at 11 am on Tuesday and Thursday?" I answered "yep. What about English at 10 am on Monday and Wednesday?" She answered "yes yes!" We we're excited to have classes together. Piper had been my best friend since 5th grade when I transferred to Yellow brick elementary school. I didn't know it then but I had became a ward of the state of Ohio. You guessed it. Foster care at 10 years old. Let's just say my mom didn't make the best decisions and didn't really care about me. I spent the first 6 years in 14 different homes, three of which were failed adoptions. Don't judge me I had a rough childhood and I wasn't an easy kid. Pipers parents finally adopted me when I was 16. My best friend became my sister. I shoved my past down into my chest and lived in the moment. I had an amazing new family. A great best friend and a loving boyfriend. Why wouldn't I be happy?. I called out another class "what about Russian? Monday and Friday at 9 am?" Piper shot me a look "what your not taking Russian?" I teased her and she laughed "of course not dummy, I decided to take Spanish which is I don't know THE EASIER CLASS" I laughed "Russian is easy" she pushed me "bullshit! You already know some Russian that's why it's easy". Ok ok she called my bluff I just loved messing with her. We decided to get our dorm decorated. I put a picture of Timothy on my nightstand and one of piper and I on her desk. Once I finished the rest we stood back "beautiful isn't it?" I agreed with her

(It looked like this)

Just then my phone buzzed Piper looked at me "who's that? Mr

Just then my phone buzzed Piper looked at me "who's that? Mr. perfect?" I smiled "yeah he arrived at his frat house" I texted him back and put my phone away. We had been working for 6 hours so we decided to take a nap.

Time skip

I was awoken by piper shaking me "what is it dory?" I called her that because of how forgetful she could be she also acted pretty dumb sometimes. She called me fun size or Eve. "I want to do a walk through of our classes" I rolled out of bed "ok ok I'm coming" we walked through them then got to my Russian class I looked at the name plate it read Romanoff  I then looked inside only to see my teacher sitting in there. I grabbed Piper pulling her to the ground "what?!" She protested, I covered her mouth "shhhhh my teacher is in there" she laughed "so?" I flicked her in the head "so, were snooping around her classroom. I don't want her to hate me on the first day" she laughed "fine let's go" we got to a bench and piper sat down. I stood next to her answering an email. "I'm hungry" I laughed. Piper was always hungry. She was a tall stick. A foot taller then me. Her metabolism worked really fast. I always made fun of her strength. I'm 5 feet and can lift more then her. "What do you want to eat?" She stood "pizza" I smiled "fine but only if I can check out the indoor gun range" she turned and looked at me "I thought you said you got rid of your guns" I rolled my eyes "I never said I got rid of them I simply put them away. And now I need them again" piper crossed her arms trying to intimidate me. She's really a big teddy bear. "Does Timothy know about this?" I rolled my eyes. Timothy didn't like me carrying around a gun. He said it made him think I thought he wasn't capable of protecting me. Which he was very capable but I was in New York now and Timothy wasn't here. "Forget about it piper I'll go on my own" she grabbed my hand "Eve wait. I'm sorry I just worry about you" I held her hand "I know and I get it. Last time I was doing this it was because I had really bad hypervigilance from growing up but I'm fine now" she sighed. "Im carrying the gun around for protection. I don't trust anyone. You of all people know that. I'm going to sharpen up on my aim and my hand to hand combat. You can't stop me" she sighed "I know but you could get hurt in those sparring matches. What if we put you back o-" I interrupted her "back on my meds?. I'm fine piper really" she squeezed my hand "just promise me you'll tell me when it gets to much?" I interlocked our pinky's "I pinky promise" she smiled "I love you short stack" I laughed "I love you dory"

We went and got dinner and headed back to the dorm. We fell asleep exhausted from the long day we had.

Little did she know that that would be the last time she'd kiss her boyfriend but she doesn't know that yet. Will her Russian teacher get her attention? Or will she be too hurt to notice. Find out in the next chapter.

As always. I love you all thank you for reading.