"Hobbies"

Right where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

I held Everly in my arms, she looked so worn out. I smiled "ok baby let's go to the bathroom" I got up and she looked at me, I wanted to see her attempt to walk but I knew then that that wasn't going to happen, I picked her up by her thighs and placed her on my hip, she moaned from the small contact of her clit accidentally hitting the bone of my hip "babygirl? Are you ok?" She buried her head in my shoulder "your teasing me. And you say teasing isn't nice" I laughed at her little comment "oh really? Baby teasing isn't nice when you do it to mommy but mommy can tease you any day, anytime, any place, and any way she chooses. Do you understand that?" She slowly nodded and I put her on the counter "good girl. Now I know you being you your gonna throw what I just said into the back of that pretty little mind of yours but don't worry, Mommy will always be able to give you a physical reminder of why we don't tease when you do forget, ok princess?"

She was blushing like crazy. I thought it was really cute how just a simple conversation like that could turn her on so easily. I ran the bath and peppered kisses all over her face while we waited. Her giggles echoed in the bathroom and when I tell you that her giggling is the cutest thing ever, it's the cutest thing ever. I lifted her into the bath and she laid against me. We washed ourselves and we got dressed.

I laid with Everly, she looked at me "Nat?" I looked down at her "what is it princess?" She smiled "lay on your tummy mommy" I tilted my head "why baby?" She giggled "please....just trust me"

I rolled onto my stomach and she straddled me "babygirl what are you doing?" She lifted my shirt "relax Nat" I took a deep breath in and she started to massage my shoulders, I groaned "oh my god babe" I heard a small giggle and she continued, I felt the tension in my shoulders fade she laid on top of me and whispered "does it hurt anywhere else baby?" I smiled and how cute she was being "my lower back babygirl" I felt her kiss my neck and sit back up. Her hands began to massage my lower back, kneading the nots that formed over time.

Everly's POV:

I ended up massaging her whole body because she deserved it. She was amazing to me. I massaged her calves and then began to run my nails along her body to increase her blood flow. I stopped and laid next to her "now stand" she did and her eyes went wide, I smiled "feels like your a lump of jello huh?" She pulled me into her "baby that was amazing! Where'd you learn to do that?" I smiled and looked up at her "hobby number one" she laughed "ok babygirl, what are your other hobbies?" I smiled "you have to tell me one now"

Natasha's POV

I laughed "learning languages baby" she smiled "connaissez-vous le françias? (Do you know French?)" I smiled "petit assez impressionnant. Oui (quite impressive little one. Yes I do)" she giggled and I pulled her into me "what other languages do you know?" She smiled "uhhhh Russian. Duh. French, English, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Ukrainian" I tickled her "you little nerd! Why didn't you tell me?" She giggled "I dunno. how many do you know?" I smiled "well I know Russian, English, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, Latin and some others darling" she jumped up "No way you know Latin?!" I shook my head and she dived into me pinning me down "you've gotta teach me the languages I don't know yet" I smiled and turned so she was under me "one, don't pin me darling" I waited for an answer and she blushed "yes ma'am I'm sorry I was just really excited" I smiled "ok good girl. And two are you sure? Because Russian already makes you squirm enough" she giggled "mommy every language you speak will make me horny. It's your voice" I laughed and sat her up "you are too funny babygirl. Ok I'll teach you but that means you'd have to come over to my apartment during the week or on the weekend for those lessons ok?" She excitedly shook her head and I held her.

"Ok baby now what's another one of your hobbies?" She giggled "knife throwing" I smiled "so you like to play with dangerous things huh?" She giggled "duh! I play with you all the time" her eyes went wide the second she comprehended what came out of her mouth. I burst out laughing "you are such a brat!" She giggled "it's my specialty" I smirked "I can see that" she blushed "I also like to do combat fighting, hence the bruise" I smiled "well I know where I'm taking you tomorrow" she got excited "ouuu! Where?" I cupped her cheek "you'll see little one"

I was excited to show Everly what I could do. I knew it would raise suspicion more but at this point I didn't mind telling her I was an ex assassin. Besides if school doesn't really go as planned I'll talk to Fury. He's always looking for new recruits. Besides once my mission was over I didn't wanna just leave her here. My heart sunk. I'd have to eventually tell her I'm not staying and that I'm on a mission. I was close to collecting all the intel anyway. This school wasn't nearly as clean as they swore, it was crawling with hydra potential, so many of these students would get recruited by hydra and I didn't want Everly to be one of them.

I looked down at Everly's sleeping form in my arms her arms wrapped around me. They clung to me like a child clings to their blanket at night. I loved how peaceful she looked. I prayed Fury would take her in. I couldn't hurt her.

Well hope you enjoyed!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you