You can't escape me

Y'all know the drill by now. If you see ⚠️ that means we got some smut coming up. Just scroll if your innocent. Now let's carry on

Everly's POV:

I looked at her hand wrapped around my arm "yes miss what is it?" She smiled "I want to talk" I laughed and rolled my eyes "oh I'd love to but I have shit to do, so if you don't mind I'll be going now" she tightened her grip "I'll be waiting in Teegans" she let go, this bitch wasn't playing either.

I headed to the gym ignoring what just happened and sat on the bench. Grant walked up to me "hey what's up?" I was wrapping my hands "just here to blow off steam" he laughed "ok well, your the only one here so I'm gonna go out to the back to smoke a quick cigarette, just don't break anything" I nodded. A cigarette sounded so good right now. I just needed one "hey Grant!" He turned to me "yeah?" I sighed "do you have a change of women's clothes by any chance?" He tilted his head confused "y-yeah I've got gym merchandise in the back why?" I paused, having a conversation in my head. If you changed she wouldn't smell it on you, and just get a soda on your way back and chew some gum you'll be fine. Besides it's just one. I answered Grant who was still waiting "I just can't smoke around someone or they'd kill me but I really need a cig. Please can I just borrow the clothes and wash them then bring them back?" Grant sighed "ok fine but don't tell anyone" I smiled "great, now gimme my cig"

He gave it to me after we got to the back. I lit it, the smoke filled my lungs. It's funny how people say smoking restricts your breathing because for me I feel like I'm actually breathing properly. Maybe that's just me. Grant and I spoke about boxing while we smoked. I ended up having two. We went bank into the gym and I followed Grant to the office to get my clothes. I looked at him "Grant punch me" he turned and looked at me laughing "that wasn't weed you know, stop acting high" he noticed I wasn't joking "I said punch me. I need blood on my shirt so I have a reason to wash it. Just enough to make my nose bleed" he sighed "I'm not gonna punch you Everly" I turned to a wall about to slam my head in he stopped me "ok ok damn" he struck me and sure enough my nose bleed, I laughed as he shook out his hand "what?" He looked surprised "that didn't hurt?!" I shook my head no and grabbed the clothes out of his hand went to stop the bleeding.

A couple minutes later I emerged from the bathroom. My cheek swollen and nose red from the blow. He looked at me "I'm sorry Everly" I laughed "it's fine, I'm fine. Hey thanks for the cig by the way I really needed it" he smiled "your welcome" he placed another cigarette in my hand and spoke again "just...hide it in your hand wraps" I smiled "will do Grant, thanks again!" I left.

Natasha's POV:

I've been waiting in the cafe for Everly a while, sipping my black coffee. She really enjoys being a smart ass. I looked out the window to see her briskly walking past the cafe. Oh no she doesn't. I quickly got up and chased after her.

Everly's POV:
⚠️
I heard footsteps behind me. I just passed the cafe. Was this woman really chasing me?. I started to run, my gym bag almost falling off my shoulder. I ducked into an alley then slid against the wall. A minute later I felt her strong arms grab me. God dammit! I fought against her. "Fucking let me go!" She tightened "no, stop being a brat" I laughed "I'm not being anything! Now let me go!" She whispered in my ear "your not getting away with your disrespect anymore" I had to squeeze my legs shut, how the fuck was she turning me on?! I looked into her green eyes "stop caring!" She chuckled at me "no little miss, now get up" I crossed my arms and tightened every muscle in my body. Timothy always struggled to move me when I was in this position. I saw a smirk along the professors face. Shit. This wasn't gonna be good. She picked me up with ease and carried me "put me down!". She ignored me. She really ignored me! I mean it's kinda hot. Why couldn't I stay away from her?!

She threw me into her car, and took a double take on my face "what happened there?" I turned away "nothing" she grabbed my chin "don't lie to me your already in deep shit as it is little miss" I swallowed a small moan so she wouldn't hear it "I got in a small fight no biggie" she glared at me "you've been smoking, I smell it in your breath" I began to speak up but before I could she put her hand on my throat "and I don't like my subs smoking" I bit my lip. Did she just call me her sub? I so wanted to ignore it but she was pushing all the right buttons.

At this point we were in the back seat, her on top of me. To say she was fucking hot was an understatement. She knew I was turned on, there was no hiding it. She gently caressed my face. I was dying under her touch. She gently ran her hand up my leg, it took everything in me not to buck my hips, she smiled and smacked the inside of my thigh earning a gasp, she laughed "what's wrong kitten?" I rolled my eyes "nothing....professor" she smiled and got up "if I'm able to catch you this weekend, which I will, you will be saying a different name" she brushed her lips against mine and bit my lip then pulled away before I could kiss her. I stared at her, dumbfounded. I thought I was going to be punished, I tested her "your a weak Dom, you can't even punish me for what I've done. You'll never be able to control me" she opened the door and let me out.

I stood waiting for my bag. Just as she handed it to me she whispered in my ear "I am not a weak Dom. I am waiting for the weekend. The car won't be able to stifle your screams or moans when I'm spanking and fucking the shit outta you. So carry on being a smart ass"

She let me go and I walked home. Oh shit I am screwed!
⚠️

Well I hope you enjoyed this! Feedback is welcome!

As always: love you all and thank you!