you came back

Where we left off!

SMUTTTTTTTTTTT

See the image above. Yeah you can buy these on Etsy and although they are $6.50 cents I am so tempted to say fuck it and buy them. Call me crazy. They also have Wanda ones 

Everly's POV:

Fury furrowed his eyebrows "it's in you nose?" I nodded "yep, in a small encrypted capsule" he looked at me "can we take it out?" I nodded "only if Natasha does it" he nodded and held up his hand "Romanoff" 

Not a second later I saw the handle turn. Natasha came and stood next to me "my orders Sir?" he stood "Everly has information for us, remove it and bring it back to me, do not allow her to leave your sight, after you may bring her back to the compound under strict supervision" she nodded and uncuffed me "lets go Everly" I was lifted by my arm and led out of the room, I began to speak "Natasha I'm s-" she squeezed my arm "don't, keep quiet until I say otherwise" I stopped talking and walked beside her. She led me to a small room with tools to take out the capsule. Natasha shut the door behind her and let go of my arm "up on the table" I obeyed and sat down.

Natasha simply turned and put of the gloves, she was cleaning the tool when she spoke "what side?" I watched her "SHIELD" she turned and cocked her eyebrow "what side is the capsule in Eve?" I looked down "the right" she nodded "ok lay back" I looked at her and she knew damn well I was scared, she put the tool back on the tray and rubbed my thigh "your ok honey, you know I would never hurt you" I began to cry "I wanted to tell you Nat" she looked at me "we'll talk about this later, for now we need to get that capsule so lay back" I looked in her eyes and she softened her look then whispered as she rubbed my thigh "lay back dorogoy" I laid down and she placed her index finger under my chin "tilt your head back" I listened and she grabbed the tool "breathe normally Eve" 

She stuck the tool up my nose and I grabbed her wrist that was next to my hip out of reflex, she allowed me to squeeze it. Once I felt the capsule leave she pinched my nose close to help with the burning sensation. She then grabbed the nasal spray to help with any healing and sprayed it. After it was over she tapped my shoulder "sit up" I sat up and she helped me down then held me hands behind my back and whispered in my ear before walking out "behave yourself" I nodded and she led me down a series of halls then into a room. As I walked in I saw Ace, Fury was standing there. The second me and the boy made eye contact he ran and wrapped his arms around me "Thank you for being good" Natasha let go of my arms so I could reciprocate the hug and I backed away "remember when I said you could meet an avenger?" he nodded and I looked over my shoulder "this is Agent Romanoff" he smiled and waved "hi" Natasha said hello back and then two guards came in and took Ace to go see his dad. 

Once they left the room Natasha handed Fury the capsule and he held it "so it's real?" I nodded "yes Sir" he plugged it into the computer and looked at Natasha "let her go so she can decrypt it" she nodded and let go then walked with me to the computer system and looked at me with a glare "only decrypting" I nodded "yes maam" I decrypted the drive and looked at Natasha, she narrowed her eyes at the computer to read the categories, I spoke up "every payment, base location, project, prisoner, and affiliation is on that drive" Fury nodded "thank you Everly. I will contact Agent Romanoff if I need you again" I nodded and Natasha placed my hands behind my back and led me out. She grabbed my bag from holding and led me to her car. She threw the bag in the back and helped me in then got in herself. I wasn't sure if speaking was a good idea so I kept quiet. As Natasha was fixing her mirror she spoke "when we get home your gonna tell me everything, then I decide what we do from there" I nodded "yes maam" 

Natasha's POV:

I wasn't mad at Y/N I was mad at her decision to disobey me and I was hurt that she didn't tell me. She had been lying to me.....this whole time. How did I not pick this up? what else did I not know? I drove home and grabbed her bag and led her to our room. She sat down on the bed and I looked at her "why?" she looked down and placed her hands on her thighs "I had to go Natasha, I didn't plan on going back" I looked at her "then why did they come?" she shrugged "Natasha I don't know but I didn't ask them to. I hadn't contacted them. I swear" I looked at her "then why did you go with them?" she got up and handed me a file that was on my desk "open it" I opened it and it was Mike Peterson's file  she stood an began to pace "The first night you took me back to your apartment I decided I didn't want to be in Hydra. Everything was fine until I read his file" I looked up at her "you went because you didn't want Mike to think his son was dead?" she nodded "I knew that I had a chance to make this right and I had to Nat, when they showed up I had the opportunity to make it right" I looked at her "what made you change your mind on Hydra?" she looked at me "you" I furrowed my eyebrows "me?" she nodded "the way you hold me and care for me, the way you keep me in line and punish me when I overstep, the way you smile at me. You. It was all you" I pulled her close to me "what else don't I know?" she looked at me "can I tell you later?" I nodded "ok hun" she looked at me "am I in trouble?" I nodded and smirked "more then you know"

I watched her gulp and I smirked "you've misbehaved baby" she squirmed and looked at me as I chuckled "awww you poor baby" she whined "no!" I leapt forward and grabbed her jaw "DO NOT YELL AT ME BRAT" she whined and I looked at her "strip" she obeyed and I smiled "are you wet baby?" she whined "please" I looked at her "please what?" she whimpered "fuck me, please just fuck me, hard" I smiled and spanked her hard "you gonna be good for me" she nodded "please let out all your frustration" I laughed "oh I was planning on it brat"

I flipped her back and grabbed a vibrator and a strap on. I put it on the highest setting and pressed it to her clit, she screamed and arched her back in pleasure "Fuck!" I slapped the inside of her thighs "you will not cum until I say so" she whined "but I already n-need to" I looked at her and tutted "oh but baby you can't" she cried out in pleasure, I smiled and rested the vibrator in-between her legs "Do. Not. Move" she whimpered "yes mommy" I smiled and put on the strap on and slammed into her without warning. She gasped at the sudden stretch of her cunt but I had no intentions of allowing her to get used to it. 

I fucked her hard in fast, tears of pain and pleasure streamed down her face. I held her in place "your my fuck toy" she cried out "I AM I AM" I turned her to the side while still inside her and fucked her soaking cunt, her legs shaking. I could tell by her face that she was about to finish so I pulled out, leaving her empty. She whined "No! No! please put it back in" I laughed at how desperate she was and sat there watching her squirm. I left her there for thirty more seconds before entering back into her she moaned and gripped the bed sheets, her knuckles turning white. I knew she was going to meet her high quick because of her overstimulation. Just as she was about to I pulled out again and edged her with my fingers. She cried out "I'm sorry for leaving mommy!" I smiled and tutted "I bet you are baby" she whined and struggled to not touch herself. I loved seeing her like this. So desperate. 

The teasing and denying went on for two hours. She had stopped moving her legs at this point because they were so sore. Even the slightest contact to her clit made her scream. Therefore, now was the best time to finish her punishment. I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on the highest setting while entering back into her soaked core. She moaned "p-please....I'm begging you mommy...please" I smiled and gently placed the vibrator on her clit while fucking her. Everly screamed and moaned "holy fuck I'm gonna cum! please!" I smiled "come on love" Everly came with a loud moan. Her back arched "t-thank you thank you" I smiled and pulled out of her "look at me" she turned her gaze to me and I hovered above her while lightly grabbing her face "don't you EVER hide something from me again, do you understand Everly?" she nodded "yes mommy"

I smiled and pulled her into me. She curled up in my lap as I gently cleaned her off with a cloth that I had grabbed earlier. She jolted a little but calmed down, I ran my hands through her hair "do you need to detox my love?" she held onto me "I dunno" I kissed her head "baby you know that you can talk to me" she nodded "I really just want to cuddle, I w-wasn't sure if I was gonna make it back" I ran my hands through her hair "baby I know you. I refused to believe you were compromised. I knew you were gonna come back" she blushed and I smiled "what did you bring back from Hydra?" she looked at me "nothing important" I furrowed my eyebrows at her and swatted her ass in a playful manner "I wanna see" she laughed "trust me Natasha, no you don't" I looked at her and narrowed my eyes "ok now I really wanna see" she rolled her eyes and got out of bed then picked up the bag and grabbed a locket, putting it in her pocket then sighing "look in it babe" I made a mental note to ask about the locket then looked in the bag. I pulled out some clothes and a old stuffed bunny. I held it up to her and she snatched it from me. I smiled "is that your childhood bunny?" she shot a glare at me "don't" I laughed "ok ok I won't, for now"

Everly's POV:

I grabbed my locket. No one will ever look in that locket. I'm too ashamed. I couldn't tell anyone, I won't tell anyone. It hurts too much. Some secrets are meant to stay hidden. Even if Nat told me not to I will die with this secret. 

WHAT YOU THINK IS IN THE LOCKET BITCHES????????

I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next one!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you!