movie night

The smut you ordered is being served

Everly's POV:

Natasha began to gently massage my lower back. Her hands were amazing. She always knew what I needed and when I needed it. I relaxed into her touch as she worked on my muscles "mmmm babe" Natasha came and kissed my shoulder "feel good baby?" I nodded and she continued. Placing kisses on my back and shoulders. Eventually I fell asleep from her gentle touches. I felt her pull me onto her and her fingers stroke my hair. 

I heard her phone ring and I began to get up but she held me in place and whispered "shhhh dorogoy, go back to sleep" I relaxed under her touch and closed my eyes once again. Listening to the vibrations of her chest as she spoke. I loved this kind of cuddling so much. No matter how frustrated she could become with the person on the other end of the phone she was always still gentle and kind. Natasha placed gentle kisses on my forehead as she spoke on the phone. 

Natasha's POV: 

I held Everly in my arms as she slept and I talked to the jack ass on the other end. After a couple minutes I hung up and focused on the angel in my lap. The rise and fall of her chest and her sweet expression. I laid there for hours, watching her sleep and listening to her small whistles from her nose as she slept. Wanda came and silently knocked on the door and opened it "hey, movies starting in ten" I nodded "thanks Wands" she smiled and walked out. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her head "come on baby, time to wake up" Everly stirred and looked at me then stretched, making her cute little noises and I chuckled "hello detka" she smiled up at me "hi babe" I smiled and kissed her head "ready for movie night?" she blushed hard "yes" I laughed "okay baby, take off your bottoms" 

Everly obeyed and I went to get the vibrator, her legs were spread for me when I came back. I smiled and cooed "my good girl" I came to check is she was wet and she was and she was already soaked. Her face turned bright red and she let out a small moan. I started to eat her out a little just to put her on edge. Everly gripped the sheets and moaned "f-fuck mommy" I smiled and pulled away then dipped the remote control vibrator inside her "you okay baby?" she nodded "yes mommy" I kissed her thigh "good, now go put on your grey sweats only" 

Everly looked at me "g-grey? only?" I nodded and her face turned redder then before. She knew why I wanted her to wear grey. There was no if it was when her arousal seeped through the fabric it was most visible. This was bound to turn her on even more and I loved seeing her flushed face. Everly got up and went to put them on. I grabbed our blanket that we always cuddled in together and carried it in a bundle at my waist to hide the bulge from my strap.

Everly came out and I smiled "hi princess" she came and wrapped her arms around me. I picked her up in my arms and gave her a kiss "you okay baby?" she whined "it's definitely gonna show" I laughed and grabbed her ass "I'm counting on it dorogoy" she whined and I smacked her ass "quit your whining" Everly immediately stopped her pathetic noises and I put her down to walk with me to the movie room. My phone already open on the app, ready to mess with her. We walked into the movie room and she began to go to the back. I grabbed her wrist and led her to the middle where most of the girls were sitting. I sat down and pulled her into my lap. Everly nuzzled into me and I looked at Carol "what movie?" she looked at me "series and harry potter" I nodded and whispered to Everly "you hear that baby? were watching harry potter" she whined, knowing it was gonna be a long night for her. I turned the vibrator on one of the lower settings and she gripped my arm, biting down on my clothing. I smiled and rubbed her lower back as she attempted to muffle her whimpers. 

She didn't even make it five minutes into the movie before she was getting to the edge. I watched her whole body tense and that's when I turned off the vibration. She bit down on my shirt and I laughed a little. Now Wanda.....at this point she had figured out what I was doing. Matter of a fact I know she read my mind because of the looks she was giving me. And I knew she found it amusing. I didn't care if she knew either because Wanda and I...well we had....a bit of a past before I met Everly. Nothing serious, just fuck buddies. 

Everly had already made a small spot on her sweatpants that I could feel on my thigh. I purposely wore short shorts to get at her and it was working. She whined in my ear a little. I knew why. She was begging for me to not tease her but that was exactly what I was planning on doing. Making her go through the first couple movies of edging and the last ones seeing how many times she could cum. Then I'm gonna take her to our room after and fuck her stupid because I know she loves it. I rubbed her thigh and kissed her neck then whispered "shhhh relax"  

I turned the vibrator on again and Everly jumped in my lap; drawing attention to her. Wanda looked at the boys "I pinched her, sorry" they shook their heads and turned back to the screen. I whispered to Everly "what do you have to say to Wanda for saving your ass and not exposing what's really happening?" she looked at me with her face bright red and stumbles over her words "s-she knows?" I nodded and Wanda nudged Everly "I can read minds. I'm just curious as to why I'm beside Nat in those dirty thoughts of yours" 

I looked at Everly with a smirk "do you have something to tell me kotenok?" 

You have been served......Holy water is complementary 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you.