Intresting dreams

Smut warning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha's POV:

I have been awake for about an hour, Everly has been making these cute little noises for about fifteen minutes now, someone has been having a good dream. I kissed her "good morning baby" she mumbled in her sleep "yes mommy" I smiled and gently sucked her pulse point, she let out a soft moan and I smiled "ok baby it's time to wake up" I pulled the covers off her and she woke up and groaned "mommy noooo you woke me" I smiled "from what baby your dream?" She blushed and I saw her clamp her legs, I slid my hand between her thighs to feel how wet she was "awwww baby, someone's horny". Everly reached for my breasts and I smiled "ah ah baby, you don't touch without permission" she whined "mommy please" I smiled at how desperate she was. My little brat.

I gently began to rub her throbbing clit. Her hips followed my hand each time I would go to pull my hand away "poor baby, what's in that pretty mind of yours?" She let out a soft moan "what you taste like mommy" I smiled "is that so?" She shook her head and I kissed her "ok baby let's see what your pretty tongue can do"

I took off my silk undies and discarded them to the floor then straddled above her face. I hovered, making her whine, begging me to sit on her. I put my hand in her hair "will you be a good girl for mommy?" She moaned "yes mommy". With that I sat on top on her

Everly's POV:

I began licking her clit. I was determined to please her, to thank her for what she's been doing for me. She bit her lip. I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't moaning. I began to suck her clit instead and a small moan escaped her lips. It aroused me even more and I got to work, sliding my tongue into her core.

She was riding my face. I began to rub her clit along with my tongue inside her soaking pussy. Her walls began to tighten and she moaned "baby I'm gonna cum"

Natasha's POV:

Damn she was hungry. I came and rode out my orgasm, I climbed off her and she kissed me, having me taste myself. She was such a good little girl. I held her and stroked her hair "you did so good baby" her eyes went wide with excitement "really mommy?!" I smiled at how she loved my praises, I cooed "of course my love, I loved it" she blushed and curled up into my chest "thank you mommy" I tilted her head and kissed her neck "and your using your manners! Someone woke up on the right side of the bed!" She giggled and looked up at me "you look really pretty when your being fucked momma" I smiled "thank you baby, so do you" she tilted her head "I do?" I kissed her face "yes baby, you've never seen yourself?" She shyly shook her head no and I picked her up, she looked at me "mommy where are we going?" I smiled "to the bathroom baby, I'm gonna fuck you on that sink and your gonna look in the mirror and see how pretty you look" she blushed "okay momma"

I sat her on the bathroom sink and stuck two fingers into her core. She moaned and I lifted her face to the mirror "see baby you do look pretty" she moaned, her facial expressions were priceless, I spoke again "my beautiful kotenok" her walls tightened around my fingers "mommy please?" I smiled and curled my fingers "yes baby, look at yourself and finish" she looked at herself in the mirror and came, obeying my order. She was being so good.

I cleaned her up and started the bath. She looked tired and I smiled "baby you've just woken up" she held out her hands reaching for me, I picked her up "I know, I'm just tired now" I smiled and gave her a eskimo kiss "baby your always tired after I fuck you" she giggled and held onto me.

I set her in the bath and she leaned against me, I washed her hair and body then did the same for me. I was able to carefully study her scars. I didn't touch I just looked. She turned in the water and I looked down at her "baby?" She laid her head down and she was on top of me. I ran my nails down her back and kissed her head "come on baby let's get out" she held onto me and I picked her up then dried her off. I gave her a t-shirt and shorts to get dressed in. She looked adorable. I brushed out her hair for her and I took her to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Everly sat on the counter and ate some fruit while I drank my coffee. "What do you want to do Eve?" She shrugged and took another bite of her fruit, I rested my coffee down and stood in between her legs "well what do you like to do?" She looked down and laughed to herself "my fun is probably not your fun" I laughed "really? Humor me" she shook her head and stood on the counter getting a mug then poured herself the tea she'd made a couple minutes ago "I'd rather not. How about we watch some movies?" I shook my head and kissed her "ok baby. But you will tell me what you like to do by the end of today. Understand?" Everly put her dish in the dishwasher and smiled "yeah ok" she went to the couch and sat, I joined her and she leaned into me. "So baby. What do you want to watch?" She shrugged "I don't know" I turned on the TV "ok how about greys anatomy?" She looked at me "what's that?" I smiled "oh this will be fun"

I turned it on and she was snuggled into me. I ran my fingers through her damp hair and had my arm wrapped around her waist. She was so adorable.

I hope you enjoyed. I don't really know what else to say other then soft Dom Nat is fucking adorable. Who do you like more?

Hard Dom Nat?

Soft Dom Nat?

I'm curious

As always: I love you all and thank you