She's holding me together

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF. Grab your tissues and prepare for soft and protective Nat. Don't worry I'll be here if you need. Us Nat lovers take care of each other, she would want us to. 

I AM DYING I AM WATCHING HOME ALONE THREE (I KNOW IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS BUT STILL) AND I FORGOT YOUNG SCAR IS IN IT!!SHE IS SO CUTE

Natasha's POV: 

I walked into the hospital and straight to the front desk "did a young woman by the name of Everly Porter come by?" the nurse was about to speak when a young man came up to me "yes, she's in room fourteen" I thanked the nurse for listening then followed the young man. Before I could even start to ask who he was I was already at the door. I saw Everly, slouched in the chair in the most uncomfortable position, she had her hand rested on her friends. Everly's face was a deathly shade of white while her cheeks were red and stained from her tears. I rested my bag on an empty chair and knelt beside her so I didn't startle her

"princess?" 

Everly jolted awake and I quickly held her face "hey hey, shhhh it's just me" she looked at me "Nat...your here" I cupped her face "yes love I am, come, stand for a second so you can sit in my lap" I lifted her and placed her in my lap. I prayed that she didn't see her parents in the room, that the officers stopped her before she could get that far. It was one of those situations that you couldn't mention until you truly knew what she saw. If I mentioned it and she didn't know then she would ask and if she did then she would relive it. I'm an assassin, I see bodies all the time....but Everly, I don't know if she's seen something like that. If she has she has never told me and this was her adoptive parents. The people who took her in. Took care of my baby until she found her way to me. 

Everly looked up at me "Nat?" I tucked hair behind her ear "yes love?" she looked down "are you mad at me? for leaving?" my heart broke and I cupped her face "baby, listen to me. I am not mad at you at all. You left a note and you kept your tracker on like I taught you. I am sorry I didn't wake up and follow you, I thought you were going to the gym. I didn't know the hospital called you" she looked at me "promise?" I interlocked my pinky with hers and touched our thumbs together and kissed her hand to lock the promise "pinky promise" 

She shot up "m-my bag....dammit I left it somewhere...I can't remember" I wrapped my arms around her waist "it's ok, I packed extra clothes baby" she nodded and the young man who led me to the door earlier came in "hey Eve I'm going to get something to eat, you want anything?" she shook her head no and I cocked my eyebrow at her then looked at the young man "she'll have some fruit and who are you?" the young man came in and stood beside Piper "I'm Timothy"

 I looked at him and pulled Everly closer to my side "Romanoff, Natasha Romanoff. Everly's girlfriend" 

He looked at Everly "just like that?" I kissed Everly then looked at him "yes, just like that. Now if you don't mind Everly has been through a lot today and I will not let you add to her pain and stress" I gave him a look and he stood back "I-I'm just gonna go get that fruit now" I smiled "yeah you do that" 

Everly giggled and I looked down at her "what?" she looked up at me "your getting protective" I nodded my head "damn right I am baby. Your mine" she nodded "all yours" I held her "baby you need to rest, your really pail" she looked down "I don't want to" I shifted her so she was straddling me "but you need to and you need to eat" she teared up "I can't I feel so sick" I rubbed her back "baby Piper's vitals are steady right now, I promise to wake you if anything changes" she shook her head "I know you would but..." I cupped her cheek "but what?" she started to cry "I see them, I see them every time I close my eyes, maybe...maybe if I was there I could've protected them, shot them...they died...and I couldn't save them" My heart broke, she did see and she shouldn't have. I pulled her into me "I'm sorry you have to go through this baby, if I could take it all away I would in a heartbeat. I'm right here, I'll protect you and I promise I will find who did this" she clung to me "no! please! I can't loose you, what if they hurt you? what if they kill you?" I kissed her head and tilted her chin up to me "baby if I get hurt I'll hurt them back and if I get killed I'll walk it off. Darling I don't die" she looked at me "you better not die" I whispered in her ear "baby I'm a trained killer, I think I can handle myself"

 She looked at me "it's nice to know that" I smiled "your too cute and by the way Timothy is pissing me off" she sighed "yeah, he called me, that's how I found out" I snapped my neck down at her "he what?!" she shrugged "I kind of realize how gay I am now" I laughed "your soooo gay" she fell into me and I held her "rest my love, I'm not going anywhere" she inhaled and exhaled deep then shifted herself in my lap "comfy?" I whispered and she shook her head, I placed a kiss on her head and rubbed her ear. She slept

 Timothy came in and handed me the fruit about ten minutes later "here" I took it and set it on a small table next to the bed where Everly's friend laid. Timothy sat down in a chair across the room, I was typing out a message to Tony when he spoke "so...how is she?" I spoke without even looking up "what kind of a question is that?" he sighed "I just...I worry about her" I scoffed "so you broke up with her?" he looked down "stupid decision I know" I nodded "very" he looked at her "but she seems to be happier with you" I nodded and rubbed her back, he spoke again "you should take her to a hotel, she won't sleep well here" I looked up at him "I can't do that, I promised her that I would wake her if anything changes" he sighed "there's a hotel across the street if you change your mind" I nodded and he sat back in the chair. 

About thirty minutes later she started to whine and I rubbed her cheek "babygirl wake up" she jolted awake and I held her hands down to stop her from swinging "hi princess" she looked at me then Piper and relaxed "did she move at all?" I sighed and shook my head "not yet princess" she started to cry and I rubbed her back "shhhhh it's ok baby" she yawned "babe" Timothy looked up and was about to answer when I glared at him "remember who you are, she's mine" he put his hands up "reflex sorry" I rolled my eyes and Everly stood

"look Timothy, you broke up with me, you left me. Natasha saved me and she is so much better then you. You wanna know why I haven't gotten drunk yet? or why I haven't smoked two packs yet? it's because Natasha is holding me together and that was something you could never do for me. I love her. and you have your own girl you said so yourself so stop pretending that you cared" he stood "you were such a brat and always had an issue!" she scoffed "you knew I was fucked going into the relationship and you said you were ok with it!" he grit his teeth and smacked the table, Everly backed up into me and I held her and growled "raise your voice at my girlfriend again! I dare you." he sat back down and I looked at him "don't you ever speak to my babygirl like that again" he rolled his eyes and slumped back in the chair and played on his phone. 

I looked at her and whispered in her hear "I'm about to beat him" she looked up at me and whispered back "not if I get to him first" I rubbed her back "I'll get the doctors number so we know if anything changes. We should get a room at the hotel across the street so you can shower and sleep" she looked down "are you sure you can get the number?" I nodded "I'm helping with the investigation, they have to tell me if anything changes regardless" she nodded "ok" I kissed her head "lets go princess" 

DANG NAT DOES NOT LIKE TIMOTHY! I don't blame her tho. He got anger issues. See ya in the next one! I hope you enjoyed

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you