Your good at this

Short time skip but it's fine!

⚠️Smut⚠️ please feel free to leave any thought at anytime. I love your comments

Everly's POV:

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. My eyes went wide "SHIT" Natasha looked at me "what Eve?" I gathered my things "I have to go pay for something, I promise I'll be back". It was my gun range membership, I'd already missed one week I couldn't miss another. Natasha grabbed a jacket "I'm coming with you" I snapped my neck up "what?! Oh yeah no that's not a good idea, you stay here"

Natasha's POV:

Is this little girl really trying to tell me what to do right now?

I grabbed her by her throat "would you be a doll for me and repeat rule number four?" She whimpered "I have to listen to you because you know what's best and I can't tell you what to do" I smiled "good job. Now let's go I'm coming with you" she turned and rolled her eyes and headed out the door. I'd get her for that later.

We got in the car and she told me to drive to the school. I did and got out "is this what you didn't want me to see" she mumbled "yeah totally" I lifted her chin "what baby?" She smiled "nothing, just stay here, I have to get something from my dorm" I nodded and waited

Everly's POV:

I walked in and Piper looked at me "back already?" I shook my head "nope just need my bag" she looked at me and sighed "closet, bottom right corner" I smiled and kissed her head "thank you Dory" she laughed "come back soon I'm dying without you" she put her hand to her stomach and I laughed "I've got microwave mashed potatoes in the fridge, you can eat them" she pumped her fist "fuck yeah" I laughed and walked out with my bag.

Natasha was standing right where I left her "let's go" she kinda rolled her eyes and I turned to her "damn I'm sorry for ordering you around. Little one" I smirked and started to walk off and she grabbed my arm "your racking up, little one, I'd watch yourself, you already have two issues of misconduct" I shook my head and started walking to the gun range.

When we we're almost there I looked at her "just don't ask questions" she looked at me confused "about what hun?" I looked at the sign "just don't freak out ok?" She slowly shook her head and I walked up to the shop and started to walk in, I turned to see Natasha's reaction, she looked a bit confused but normal. Most people flip.

I walked up to the counter "hey Denver" the man walked up to the counter "hey girl, come to pay?" I pulled out the money "yeah and here's the P365" I handed him the gun and he smiled "thank you, did you like it?" I smiled "I did, it's got a pretty nasty kick" he laughed "for someone as short as you, yeah it does" I rolled my eyes "ok Denver, no need for that, anyway, gimmie a case of bullets for my TP9 Elite" he pulled it out and placed it on the counter "on the house girl" I smiled "thank you" he put the gun on the counter away "are you shooting today?" I began to speak but felt Natasha pinch me "yeah, yes I am" he smiled "ok row 6" I took the slip and turned.

Once we were out of earshot I smacked Natasha "why the hell did you pinch me?" She laughed "seems like you know why because were standing here" I pushed her a little "next time whisper in my ear" she put her hand on the small of my back and led me to our assigned range, I loaded my gun and pointed it at the target then shot, I grabbed the binoculars to check my distance from the x and it was in the second circle "god dammit" I picked up my gun and cocked it, then shot. I smiled at the fact that it was a little closer.

I went to reach for my gun again but Natasha had it, my eyes went wide "What are you doing babe?!" She turned to me and told me to close my eyes, I did as I was told and she kissed me, as she was kissing me I heard a pop. I pulled away and she smiled at me "bullseye" I grabbed the binoculars and my eyes went wide. She sure as hell hit the x. I looked at her "h-how did y-you?" She smiled and put the gun down "I'll explain later, continue shooting baby" I picked up the gun and pointed it at my target, I felt Natasha grab by waist and turn it "fix your core and your legs" I obeyed and she gently lifted my elbows while standing behind me, her hips pressed up against me, she ran her left hand on my shoulder, not moving her right hand from supporting my elbow, and ran her hand along them "relax your shoulders" I did and she returned her hand to my elbow. She rested her chin just above my shoulder "good baby, now deep breath in and shoot". The gun kicked back and I looked at Natasha to see her squinting to see where my bullet landed, I saw a smile run across her face and she handed me the binoculars "look baby" I looked at my bullet hole was placed about an inch away from hers, I turned and smiled and she kissed me "well done baby" I smiled and she lifted the gun from my hand and cocked it, she pulled me in front of her and slid her hand down my pants, I whimpered "mommy there's cameras" she smiled "I put you in a position where they think that I'm just helping you shoot, don't move and you'll be safe, but if you do move whoever watches this tape will see what a whore you are" she pinched my clit "understand?" I nodded and she held up the gun with one hand

Several pops echoed throughout the range, she smiled "just what I wanted" I got handed the binoculars and looked through them, her finger still stimulating my clit, Natasha had placed several shots to the head, several to the abdomen, and two to the shoulder. She was good at this, she placed the gun in my hand "now you shoot" I went to move but she held my hip in place "oh let me be more clear, you shoot while I'm still pleasing you" I nodded, afraid to moan because it would echo through the range. I cocked the gun and lined it up, just as I was in the process of pulling the trigger she stuck a finger inside me, making me mess up my shot, she pulled out her hand "oops, oh I'm sorry baby"

I turned and looked at her "are you an ex cop or something?" She smiled with her index finger in her mouth, cleaning my juices off her finger, she pulled it out and picked up the gun putting it to safety "yeah baby something like that" I tilted my head "something like that?" She put the gun in my bag "let's go home baby. You've still got some misconduct we need to sort out" she picked up my bag and left. We said goodbye to Denver on the way out.

I got in the car and Natasha placed her hand on my thigh, I looked at her "Natasha?" She looked at me "what baby?" I smiled "I have some other hobbies to show you" she shook her head and squeezed my thigh "ok babygirl, we'll talk after your punishment"

If no one agrees that any of this was hot I'm not writing anymore. Because this was so much fun to write!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you