"old friend"

Hey loves! It's been a minute since I updated yall last

Natasha's POV:

I landed the quinjet and Everly was still dead asleep. I knew I should move but she just looked so comfortable and adorable. After fifteen minutes I knew she would be more comfortable in our bed. I carried her to our room and laid her in bed then went to get her comfortable clothes. I heard her whine while I was in the closet "Natasha" I grabbed her one of my shirts and came back to her "hey baby, your awake" she nodded "I am so sore" I laughed a little while I helped her sit up "I could've sworn I didn't fuck you that hard" she looked at me "your kidding me right? you bottomed me out every single thrust, and don't even get me started on the vibration" I laughed and helped her take off her shirt "so you liked it?" she looked at me and sarcastically spoke "no I hated it" I cocked my eyebrow at her "are you sure you wanna play that game?" she snatched the shirt from me "what game?" I folded my arms and looked at her "where'd my good little girl go? you were so good for me in the office" she flopped back down on the bed and I smirked "you, my bratty sub, need to get some rest first before you continue bratting off" she looked at me "you think I can't handle it?" I laughed and unhooked her bra then helped her put on the top "I know you can't handle it" 

She nodded "ok ok true" I laughed "come on lets get you into some shorts" she whined "it's too hot for that" I nodded "underwear only then" she nodded and I took off her jeans then kissed her head "you know you tend to bite off more then you can chew" she nodded "yeah I know but it's fun" I shook my head and laughed "sure Eve, sure" I undressed so I was only in a shirt and underwear then cuddled her "mine" she nuzzled into me "all yours" 

I smiled and ran my fingertips along her back "how was your computer work?" she nodded "good I mean Hydra is just such idiots" I laughed "yeah. They are" Everly stretched and groaned "fuckkkkk babe" I laughed "ok lemme give you a massage" she looked at me in shock "really?" I nodded "of course, besides you'll need to be loose for later" she tilted her head "l-later?" I nodded "team has a movie night tonight and you get to sit in my lap" she tilted her head "do you mean?..." I nodded with a smirk "you know exactly what I mean, that's why you always need to be my good little girl. You never know when your little games will bite you in the ass" she blushed and I laughed "I'll bring you something to eat while you find a movie to watch while I give you your massage. Then you nap" she nodded and I kissed her head "ok love" 

Everly's POV:

The second Nat left the room I checked how wet I was. After sliding my finger inside myself I knew I was soaked and not surprised. God Natasha was turning me on to holy hell. I was embarrassingly wet, I got up and quickly changed my panties, given the ones I had on were ruined. I put on shorts to hide the fact I had to change them. I crawled under the blanket just in time for Natasha to walk in. She came and rested the bowl of pretzels on the bed then kissed my head "on your stomach love" I took a pretzel and looked at her "can't I sit up?" she rubbed my thigh "then I wouldn't be able to do your lower back and your gonna need it dorogoy"  I blushed and she gently kissed me then whispered into it "on your stomach baby" I laid down and she straddled just below my ass. I felt her index finger trail my spine and she whispered "so you decided on shorts huh?" I nodded and she pushed down on my waist applying pressure, I groaned and she began to massage "why?" I swallowed hard "just got cold" 

I heard her chuckle above me, catching my lie before it even came out of my mouth. Natasha dug her nails into my skin, creating crescent moon shapes as she spoke again "don't lie to me kitten" I gasped and answered "to change mommy!" she released pressure "why did you need to change love?" I whined when she massaged a knot  in my lower back, I regained myself and spoke before she got impatient "t-they were soaked" before I could even breathe out Natasha had somehow flipped me on my back, still straddling me with her face inches away from mine "the fact that you even checked means you had to of touched yourself, right baby?" 

I squirmed under her and she wrapped her hand around my neck and growled "I'm expecting an answer" I whined "yes I did ok!" her grip tightened around my throat and I knew why, she did not like how I answered her. I squeaked and fixed it "yes mommy I did" she loosened her grip and got off me. I was to busy trying to regain my oxygen to even see where she went. 

She came back and held up something in her hand "remember your little friend?" a wave of pleasure washed over me, my cunt pulsing as I saw what was in her hand. The remote control vibrator from the night I smoked twelve cigarettes and she practically tortured me all night with. Yes. That. Vibrator. I nodded and she smiled "good, you wear it tonight for the movie. For now, lets continue your massage" I nodded and she rubbed my hips in soothing circles with her thumbs, as if she didn't just straddle me and get inches away from my face. The fact that she could change that quick made everything a hundred times more hot. Her expression was calm and soothing. 

Natasha leaned down and gently kissed me. My body melted under her and I smiled into the kiss "god I love you" she smiled and ran her hand through my hair, her nails massaging my scalp gently "I love you more my milyy" I blushed and she kissed my forehead and gently turned me to my stomach "lets continue with that massage yeah?" I nodded and relaxed "okay"

Just Nat being dom in this. Movie night is coming up. What movie should they watch?....not that it would really matter, Everly is going to be quite...occupied.

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you