I won't just let you be

Where we left off

By the way I need ideas on where to go with this book, if you have any ideas I would really appreciate the comment.

Everly's POV:

I jolted awake next to Natasha, I couldn't breathe, I was having a panic attack. Thank god it was a smaller one I didn't need Natasha to find out. My wheezing was loud, I had to get outta there. I slowly rolled out of bed and found my way into the living room and curled up behind the couch so I was hidden. I muffled my cries with a throw pillow on the couch. I had a dream about my mom, the night she brought two men into the house, she still thinks one of them 'tucked me in' for her. I shuddered from the memory. I begged my brain to shut off. I didn't realize I was hitting my head on the wall.

Natasha's POV:

I woke up, Everly wasn't laying next to me anymore. I figured she went to the bathroom but who pees in the dark? The bathroom light wasn't on. I took my pocket knife and went to find her.

I heard her muffled sobs and like someone was knocking on the wall. when I reached the living room but where was it coming from? I looked under the table then at the couch, it was pushed slightly forward, I leaned over the couch to see her small frame curled up behind the couch "babygirl?" She jumped at the sudden noise and stopped hitting her head, I leaned and touched the top of her head and she flinched. She was calm before going to bed what happened? I pushed the couch and reached down to pick her up, she was catching her breaths, she tightened her grip around her legs, I rubbed her arm "love it's me, loosen your grip so mommy can calm you down" she did and I picked her up. Her face was wet with tears and she couldn't breathe from her nose "shhhhh babydoll look at me" she had her head buried in my chest, I lifted her chin and blew in her face "now you blow on me" she stuttered "m-mommy it h-hurts" I pet her head "I know baby it's because your not getting enough oxygen in that pretty little head of yours and you've been hitting it" she sniffled and I grabbed a tissue putting it to her nose "blow baby" she did and I discarded the tissue in the trash "good girl, now you have to breathe for mommy" she blew in my face and I smiled "that's a good girl, do it again darling"

Her breathing steadied and she sat on my lap, I rubbed small circles on her back and held her close to me "baby why didn't you wake me?" She played with my hand trying to escape an answer, I grabbed her arm "baby you don't ignore me do you understand?" She shook her head and I kissed her "good now use your words" she swallowed "just let me be" I pulled her closer "not an option" she rolled her eyes "yes because when you leave it will hurt all over again" why did she always think I was gonna just dump her?. I grabbed her waist "one, you rolled your eyes at me and two, I am not going anywhere wether you like it or not" she grabbed my face, this little girl was bold. I took her hand down "baby I wouldn't test me. I know you can barely walk as it is and you need to stop acting like a brat so you can push me away" I squeezed her thigh "now, talk to mommy"

Everly's POV:

Damn she was good. I really thought that was going to work. I looked in her green eyes they were full of worry, I looked down "it was just a bad dream that's all" she tucked hair behind my ear "just a bad dream? Baby that's not just a bad dream you could barely breathe" I shook my head "I know but that one wasn't that bad" she sat back "not that bad? You mean they get worse? Darling this is your second one tonight" I went to get up but she held me by my hips "oh no your not going anywhere kitten, not until you tell me what's going on, does this have anything to do with the trauma you were telling me about?" I shook my head and looked down "yeah but I don't want to worry you" she stroked my head "baby I want to know. Who hurt you?" I played with the pillow "the people who were supposed to love me the most" she removed the pillow so I was paying attention to her "baby was it your parents?" I laughed "I don't have parents"

Natasha's POV:

Just then my heart broke, I could see she was getting uncomfortable, I decided I'd learned enough and rubbed her thigh "ok baby you can tell me more late" she shook her head, I could tell she was relieved that I wasn't going to continue with the conversation. I kissed her and she relaxed, I smiled "that was just so you knew I still love you regardless of what you've done or what you are" she smiled "I love you mommy" I picked her up and squeezed her ass "I love you angel. Now it's time for bed" she giggled and I laid her in bed then crawled in next to her, I pulled her into my chest and she laid her ear to my heart, I held her waist and peppered kisses on her face then rubbed her ear.

She fell asleep in my arms once again, her angelic face in my chest. Slowly I'm getting there. Very slowly.

Just a fluff chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

As always: I love you all and thank you