facing consequences

Where we left off! sorry bout this

Everly's POV: 

The young child shook his head and I knelt beside him "I need you to do something for me ok?" he nodded and I spoke "in order for this to work I need you to throw a tantrum so I can get you out of here ok?" he nodded and I held his hands behind his back. The kid started kicking and screaming. I dragged him throughout the hall and got past all the guards, claiming Strucker wanted to see him. 

I brought him to a jet and started it. I stood in front of him "I need you to be brave for me ok?" he nodded and I handed him an icer "if anyone comes after you, you point and pull this trigger understand?" he nodded and I started getting the jet started. The kid was the only reason I came back. I read his fathers file from Natasha. Mike Peterson. Project Deathlock. And I knew he was back at the base. I had to come get him. I was one of the Agents in the tactical team that took him from his father in the first place. He was not going to grow up without his father like I did. I had to make this right. No matter the consequences. 

I got the bird up in the air then began killing the tracking wires. I looked at the kid "hand me the gun" he looked at me "say it again" I sighed "Ace please" he looked at me and started to freak "I recognize it now! you took me!" I looked at him "I know and I'm sorry. I need you to trust me. I know where your father is" he looked at me and I held out my hand "Give me the gun Ace. You like the Avengers right?" he nodded and I smiled "I know them" his eyes went wide "you do?!" I nodded "you can meet them if you just give me the gun" he handed it to me and I put it in my waistband. 

Natasha's POV:

"I'm going to the Triskelion to track her" Tony nodded "I'm coming with you" Steve spoke up "we all are" I nodded and we went to the Triskelion. 

Once we arrived I headed to Fury "Everly has gone dark" he looked at me "w-what?" I stood there "Hydra came and she went with them. Willingly. But there's a catch" Tony spoke up "when she was told to finish the job she shot me with an icer and told me she was coming back" Fury nodded "how long has she been missing?" I looked at Tony and he answered "Twelve hours" he nodded and two SHIELD agents started pulling up facial recognition in all data bases. One of the agents spoke after a couple minutes "We have a Eleanor Steel in the Hydra database. Facial recognition says it's her" Fury turned his head "send it over" I looked at his screen and my heart dropped. It was her. I looked at Fury "s-she's clean Fury. I know when someone is lying" he looked at me "Romanoff we can't trust her. At this point she is a threat" I looked at him "then why did she kill Timothy?" Fury shrugged "maintain her cover" I shook my head "I refuse to believe that" 

Fury was about to speak when Hill spoke "Fury we have an unauthorized aircraft in our airspace" Fury looked at me "contact the aircraft" she nodded. 

Everly's POV:

"SHIELD HQ you have entered restricted airspace. Please identify yourself" "fuck" I mumbled. I knew they had already found out the identity I had created for myself. They knew I was a Hydra agent and I was in for deep consequences. I had to brace myself for the worst. I picked up the communicator and spoke "this is aircraft 3-4-7 requesting touch down" the person answered back "what are your intentions 3-4-7?" I turned and looked at Ace then spoke "this is Eleanor Steel. Former Hydra agent. I have a hostage by the name of Ace Peterson" the line went dead then I heard an answer "Permission to enter and land"

Natasha's POV:

The line went dead and I slammed my hand on the table "GOD DAMMIT EVERLY!" Fury looked at me "we need a tactical strike team ready to take the kid" I nodded and concealed my frustration. I walked with Fury and the rest of the team. I watched as the tactical team was suiting up. She was so dead. I swear she better have a really good explanation for this. I headed to the drop point and waited by the yellow line. Tony looked at me "this can't be her" I shook my head "it's not" Tony looked at me "how do you know that?" I cocked my icer "because I refuse to believe it" 

Everly's POV: 

I landed the aircraft and looked at Ace then fixed his clothes "when we land I will point you to someone. You go straight to them" he nodded and I lowered the ramp. A full strike team was in gear and I took out my gun and put it safety. I saw Nat. She looked beyond pissed. I held Ace by the arm and Fury spoke "Miss Steel. Hand over Mike Petersons son" I nodded and looked at him "they will take you to your father" he nodded and I zipped up his jacket "good now go" he ran off and once they had taken him out of sight Fury looked at me and I dropped my weapons then put my hands on my head and turned around. 

The wind was knocked out of me when I was taken to the ground and cuffed. They roughly lifted me and Natasha walked up to me and got in my face "why?" I looked at her "it's not what you think" they yanked me away and I walked. 

I was cuffed to a table and a couple minutes later Fury walked in and I looked up at him "Sir" he nodded and sat "you understand all of this right?" I nodded "Yes Sir. I understand it's Protocol" he nodded "will you talk?" I shook my head "absolutely" he nodded to the window and Natasha walked in. I watched her, she wouldn't look at me, I watched her set the lie detector test down and she held out her hand "arm" she ordered and I gave it to her and she put clips on my fingers then a blood pressure cuff on my arm. She looked at me with pneumograph tubes "sit forward" I obeyed and I felt her breath on my neck as she leaned in and wrapped one around my chest and one around my stomach. She looked at me as she stood back up then turned to Fury "she's good to go" he nodded and I watched Nat walk out. 

Fury turned back to me "so. You wanted to talk. Talk" I inhaled deeply and spoke "from the beginning?" he nodded and I sat back "I was sent on a mission to infiltrate your base. When they found out that Agent Romanoff was undercover teaching there they sent me in. As I started to get to know Natasha I learned I was in the wrong organization. I joined with Timothy a year ago. When I killed him, I finally thought I was free. I don't like Hydra and I am not a part of them" he watched the polygraph and looked at me "why did you go with Hydra when they came back?" I looked down "I had to make something right. I have now so I am prepared for any consequences" Fury folded his arms "what was that something?" I looked at him "I was part of the tactical team in Hydra that took Mike Peterson and his son. I saw his file the other day and I couldn't live with myself if I didn't get him back. So I went" Fury looked at the polygraph and then at me "you have no harmful intentions towards SHIELD" I shook my head "I stayed because I wanted to join, I wanted to be good, I wanted to...to stay with Agent Romanoff...I love her" Fury nodded and looked at me "tell you what. You give us every ounce of information you have on them and we will give you a chance" I nodded "yes Sir. Absolutely" he grabbed a recorder and I looked at him "what's that for?" he turned it on "to record your information" I laughed "oh it's all in my nose"

Look at me. Posting two chapters for this in one day. Ok ok next chapter I promise there will be smut. I hope you enjoyed!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you!