Learning rules

Starting where we left off. You know what this is I don't have to explain

Everly's POV:

"But mommy I'll be good I promise!" She picked me up and placed me on the bed and removed my clothes ignoring my plea. I knew I wasn't going to get out of this but it was worth a shot. She crawled on top of me and began to kiss me "you need to learn some manners babygirl" I blushed then remembered our conversation earlier. She said I could pin her, I flipped her over so I was on top and pinned down her arms "I'm in charge now!" She laughed "are you now?" I proudly shook my head and began to take off her clothes. This was too easy....something wasn't right. I looked down at her, she had a smug look on her face. Uh oh.

Natasha's POV:

I easily broke from her grip and flipped her over "that wasn't a smart idea babygirl" I stuck two fingers into her core, she released a soft moan. I left my finger there without moving it "rule number one" I paused and inserted another finger then continued "you do not flirt with anyone, do you understand?" I curled my fingers without warning and she moaned "yes m-mommy" I smiled and began to fuck her. She grabbed the sheets and rolled her eyes back "F-fuck" I stopped "rule number two" she whimpered "you do not finish without permission" she tried to fuck herself "oh you want to do that?" I pulled my fingers out, I loved seeing her desperate "rule number three" I spoke edging the outside of her entrance "you do not touch yourself without permission" she moaned "mommy please. I can't take it" I smiled "oh but baby you don't have a choice"

I jammed two fingers into her dripping core and fucked her "repeat the rules back to me, you get one wrong we go back to edging" she moaned "d-don't flirt with anyone" I sped up and she moaned "oh f-fuck" I smiled "continue baby" she moaned "I'm n-not allowed to f-finish without permission" I curled "good girl that's it. What else?" I could feel her tighten around my fingers "no touching myself without permission, mommy please I'm  gonna!" I smiled went to suck on her clit, her hips bucked up against me, begging for my permission. I pulled away just as she was about to finish. She whined "but I recited all the rules! That's not fair!" I laughed and kissed her head "oh baby your so naïve you think there were only three rules?" She looked ashamed "no mommy bu-" I smiled and inserted my fingers cutting her off "rule number four" she moaned and shuddered under my touch. She was already getting sensitive "you listen to me because I know what's best for you do you understand that?" She moaned "yes mommy I do" I smiled and grabbed a vibrator on her clit, her hips backed up as if she was trying to run away. I grabbed her hips putting them back in place "what baby are we getting overstimulated now?" She shook her head "I need to cum" I put her hand on her throat "you don't need anything. I can keep you here all night. Would you like to rephrase that?" She moaned and whimpered "mommy I want to cum. Please may I?" I smiled "come on darling" she shook and came, I continued to fuck her while she rode out her orgasm, she looked at me and I smirked "congratulations baby, you've completed round one" her eyes went wide "round one?! But I didn't behave that bad!" I laughed "did you forget all the times you disrespected me in the classroom?" Her eyes went wide and I couldn't help but laugh "ready for round two?"

I didn't give her time to answer, I plunged three fingers inside of her tight core, she moaned "mommy I'm sensitive" I smiled "I know and I love it" she rolled over and I rolled her back "fine I'll tie you to the bed" I grabbed the ropes and tied her, she squirmed against the restraints "your so pretty baby" she blushed and her hips were bucking, I placed the vibrator on her clit and pulled a chair up then sat and started reading she looked at me

Everly's POV:

Was this bitch really reading?! My body was on fire. She just watched me moan. I was an overstimulated mess. I'm not gonna lie I really liked it but my god she wasn't joking. I had an idea....I'd broken out of the restraints many times who says I couldn't do it again?

I watched Natasha, she was too busy focusing on her book that I knew if I continued moaning she'd continue reading. I slowly slipped my wrists out of the restraints and inserted a finger into my core. That was better. I continued to call her name I knew she'd continue to ignore me. I met my high and came she lowered her book and cocked her eyebrow at me. Oh shit.

Before I knew it I was over her lap. She snarled "you broke two rules little one" her hand roughly came down on my ass. I yelped "mommy I'm sorry" she spanked me again "oh baby I know. you shouldn't have done that" she spanked me 6 more times and then gently massaged my ass, tears ran down my cheeks.

Natasha's POV:

I had her straddle me and I lifted her chin "baby you can't disrespect me like that" she shook her head "ok mommy" I pulled her into me and rubbed her back "did I hurt you?" She shook her head no "no mommy, it just stings a little" I smiled and gently rubbed her clit "last round baby, be good for me" she shook her head and I inserted two fingers into her core, she softly moaned "ride my fingers babygirl" she obeyed and looked at me a minute later "m-mommy please may I cum" I shook my head and allowed her to ride out her orgasm.

I laid her on the bed and cleaned her up with my tongue. She jumped a little but I rubbed her thighs and finished the rest with a wet cloth "my good girl" she smiled and reached for me, I gently lifted her in my arms and went to start a bath for her. She laid against my chest "that took a lot out of you huh baby?" She shook her head and I played in her hair "you did such a good job baby. Will you behave now?" She smirked "I'm a brat mommy so I'll do my best" I laughed and kissed her "ok baby ok."

Everly's POV:

She checked the water in the bath and gently placed me in. It felt so good against my skin. She began to walk out "wait, where are you going?" Her kind eyes turned to me, her voice was soft and gentle "I'm just getting our clothes baby. I'm coming back" she bent down and kissed my head then walked away. I nodded and waited

She came back a minute later placing the clothes on the counter and got in the tub with me. She laid me against her and started to wash my body. I relaxed. I felt safe with her. She was kind and gentle with me. Normally after I misbehaved with Timothy he'd refuse after care but with her I didn't even have to ask. I nuzzled into her chest and she kissed my head "my good girl" I smiled. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

Your welcome loves! I hope you enjoyed this! Comment scenarios and I'll see if I can add them in

As always: I love you all and thank you