Tired now?

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

"Babygirl?" I said it again, normally I don't repeat myself but I decided I'd give her another chance. She giggled "oh you think this is funny?" She shook her head no but had a huge grin on her face, I grabbed her chin and turned it to me "it's time for bed now. Behave yourself" she squirmed out of my grasp and got up to run. I let her, I knew she wasn't going to go far considering the fucking she'd received earlier.

To my avail she fell to her knees. I smiled as the oh shit look spread across her face. I knelt in front of her and tilted up her chin "now baby. Tell mommy. Was that a smart move?" She shook her head no and I grinned "oh baby your gonna wish you had gone to sleep"

Once I'd carried her to the room I stripped off her clothes and got on top of her. She squirmed as I trailed my fingertips along her jawline "you look so pretty baby" her small frame arched as I teased her inner thighs. She was soaked. I teased her folds, my finger never entering her core. She whined, and it was music to my ears, I leaned forward and kissed on her pulse point she moaned and whimpered "mommy your not being nice" I couldn't help but laugh "baby you didn't wanna go to bed remember?" She squirmed and grabbed my hand, I released from her grip and slapped her inner thigh "don't try that again missy!" Her gasp was adorable, the way her eyes pleaded for me to fuck her.

I edged her for another 15 minutes before rubbing the tip of my finger at her entrance she began to cry "mommy please I can't take it anymore" I pulled my hand away and stroked her body, she continued to whine and I let her, it wasn't going to change the fact that she had to learn I wasn't playing with her. Bedtime was bedtime. I wrapped my hand around her throat "you, little one, will take it. You disobeying me is not acceptable, do you understand?" She let out a small moan I could see she was sitting on her hands, desperately trying to stop herself from touching her soaked cunt "baby why don't you stop sitting on your hands and put them to use" I handed her a vibrator "hold this for mommy will you?" She nodded and I pushed down on her clit with my thumb, she moaned "oh shit!" I smiled and pulled my thumb away "give mommy the vibrator" she handed it to me and I put it on the lowest setting then placed it on her clit, she squirmed and I laid next to her and stroked her hair, watching the expressions of her pretty face when the vibration would knick just the right spot. I kissed her temple "my pretty baby" she whined "I'm tired now mommy" I smiled and shut off the vibrator "will you be a good girl and go to bed?" I could tell she wasn't sure how she wanted to answer she looked up at me "mommy I do but I also really want cummies" I smiled at her adorable word for finishing "come baby. in my lap" she crawled to my lap, her legs shaking, I kissed her head and gently inserted a finger into her core, she moaned and gripped my arm "ohhhh mommy thank you" I pumped my fingers in and out slowly and felt her walls tighten, she grabbed my breast desperately needing to hold something "mommy please may I?" I whispered in her ear "finish for mommy". She came undone, moaning my name, I pulled out my fingers and put them in her mouth, she tasted herself then kissed me.

After I cleaned her up she was barely keeping her eyes open, I gently laid her in bed and played in her hair she tugged my shirt "mommy?" I tucked hair behind her ear "yes babydoll?" She yawned "I'm really sleepy now" I laughed "you should be baby, now it's time for bed ok?" She scooted closer to me and buried her head in my chest "yes ma'am" I smiled and kissed her head "your a good girl" she giggled in my chest "I'm your good girl"

I held her, stroking her hair and rubbing her back. I loved her smile, her giggle, her state of innocence and her state of brattiness. I was so excited for tomorrow, to care for her and cuddle her. I wanted to know more about her. I was honored that she'd let me in. That she was allowing me to see this vulnerable part of her. My girl.

I looked at my arms that were holding her small frame to my body, her legs intertwined with mine, she has myoclonus, I could tell because she'd twitch every so often. I would massage the muscle that twitched and kiss her temple. She slept with a small smile painted on her face. Eventually I gave into sleep and held her close to my chest. Our breathing in sink with each other. She was my girl.

I hope you liked it! See you in the morning!

As always: I love you all and thank you