trouble maker

Here we goooo

Natasha's POV:

I held Everly and she looked up at me "I wanna go with you I don't wanna stay" I nodded "okay lovey but you gotta behave, no getting into trouble with Yelena" she nodded "okayyyy" I looked at her "that didn't sound very convincing my darling" Everly blushed "I'm just sleepy" I nodded and packed our bag and took her hand "okay princess, you can sleep on the quinn-jet" she nodded and walked with me. I smiled at how cute she is and brought her too the quinn-jet. She got in and I helped her get strapped in "sleep princess I got you" Everly nodded and closed her eyes, I kissed her head and put in the coordinates then started to fly to my sister

-Time skip- 

We landed and I gently woke Everly "babygirl wake up lovey" she looked up at me and I smiled "hi my gorgeous girl, come on we gotta go" she slowly got up and stretched making cute little noises. I smiled at how cute she is and took her hand. Gently leading her into the house. Yelena sat there on the couch red eyed and I sat Everly down "stay here for me baby" she nodded and stayed.

I gently went up to Yelena and touched her shoulder "Yelena" she looked up at me and started to cry "oh Yelena, what happened?" she cried and clung to me "I-I found my birth parents" I held her close "shhhhh okay dorogoy, what happened to them?" she clung to me and shook "h-he killed them". My heart broke as I held her close to me "I'm so sorry Yelena, I got you I'm gonna stay for a while" she nodded and clung to me. I looked over to make sure Everly was okay and she was asleep. I smiled softly at her sleeping frame. 

-Time skip-

Eventually Yelena sat up and finally saw Everly "who's that Nat?" I looked over and whispered "she's my girlfriend" it took Yelena a hot minute to process what I just said. I watched her eyes watching Everly as she played with her fingers. Yelena looked back at me and I smiled "she's really sweet I promise and she's like us" Yelena watched me "w-what do you mean like us?" I whispered as I watched her "a shit ton of trauma" Yelena watched me "hydra?" I nodded and smiled softly at her as she looked up at me. Everly played with her shirt and Yelena whispered "c-can I meet her?" I nodded "of course. Baby girl come here" 

Everly perked up and walked carefully over to me. I gently pulled her into my lap and smiled "darling this is my sister, Yelena" Everly politely waved and made Yelena smile. I knew Everly was gonna be quiet and shy and I thought it was cute. She turned into my chest and I rubbed her back "sorry she's sleepy, she normally makes trouble tho" Yelena smiled "so I have someone to make trouble with now?" I shook my head "oh no the two of you aren't giving me hell, not happening" she smirked "I'm totally gonna give you hell" I rolled my eyes allowing it to slide. Yelena needed a distraction and I mean Everly was gonna misbehave anyway. 

I rubbed her back and whispered to Yelena "have you called mom or dad?" she shook her head "I-I've been too scared too" I nodded and smiled softly at her "I'll call them" she nodded and leaned on my shoulder as she whispered a thank you. I gently rubbed her back as I called them

-Time Skip Two weeks- 

Everly's POV:

I woke up and snuck out of bed and grabbed Nat's shampoo and conditioner then headed to Yelena's room and gently walked in. The glitter on her bed made me smile. She looked up at me "you got the shampoo and conditioner?" I nodded and gave it to her as she smiled and laughed unscrewing the cap and putting some of the glitter in as I did the other one giggling. Nat H A T E S glitter and now she's gonna be covered in it. We shook her bottles of body care and I snuck them back into our bathroom giggling as Yelena watched me. I ran out and back to Yelena, the two of us headed downstairs and Melina looked at me "aren't you supposed to still be sleeping?" I shook my head and sat with Yelena as I heard her speak "whatever you say" 

we sat there and not even five minutes later Nat came in for her run. She gently came up to me while taking a swig of her water "your supposed to be asleep princess" I whined "but I'm not tired" she nodded narrowing her eyes at me "are you sure princess?" I nodded "yes ma'am" she nodded and kissed my head "okay love bug" I smiled and gently looked back at the TV and she spoke "darling" I nodded with my eyes still on the TV "yeah?". I heard Yelena whisper an 'oh shit' and and my eyes slowly met an dominant Nat. She looked at me "would you like to try that again kotenok?" I whispered "y-yes please" she nodded with her arms crossed and spoke again "darling?" I attentively looked up at her "yes ma'am" she nodded "very good, I'm going to take a shower princess. I want to see this water half drunken do you understand?" I nodded as she placed the bottle in my lap "yes I understand" she smiled and kissed my head as she walked away.

I sat there for a couple of minutes then remembered and looked at Yelena wide eyed. Almost on cue Natasha called out "Everly! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW" I had three options here. Go up to her and accept my fate, stay seated like a confident brat, or run making a nice game of hide and go seek. Or as I like to call it the delaying punishment game. I heard her shuffling around and I looked at Yelena "see ya"

I got up and ran as fast as I could and found a hiding spot. While I was hiding I heard Yelena's laughter. I knew Nat was just covered in glitter and I wanted to see it so bad. I hid and heard Nat "where the hell is she?" Yelena spoke up "beats me" I heard her huff and start walking around. I prayed she wouldn't come to the linen closet but she did. I looked up at her and she was covered in glitter. I wanted to laugh so hard but with the look I was receiving.....laughing was not an option.

Natasha's POV: 

I pulled Everly out by her ankle and stood her up. She whined as I watched her "did you help with this?" she avoided eye contact and I gripped her neck "don't lie to me little one" she whimpered and nodded "y-yes mommy" I laughed pathetically at her and smiled "you are so fucked" 

....................................................................................SMUT COMING..............Don't kill me I've been busy