Encounters of all sorts

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

I picked up my computer and looked at Everly. Her small from laid on the couch. My fingers hovered over the keyboard, I sighed and gently woke her

"Eve baby, I need to talk to you" she stirred and smiled at me a little, I put my hand to her face "hi precious" she stretched and made a cute squeal. She always squealed when she stretched. She mumbled a little "hi Nat" I smiled "hi my baby. I need to tell you something" she laid there looking up at me "what is Nat. You look worried" I pulled her into me "remember when I told you that I'd have to leave and I asked you to come with me?" She shook her head "yes ma'am I remember" I smiled at her little respect "yes baby. well I got an email from my director and I need to go home" she froze and looked at me "b-but your sure I can c-come right?" I shook my head "baby I won't leave you, we gotta get ready to go" she shook her head and I rubbed her cheek "get down to the car babygirl I'll be right there"

Everly grabbed the car keys and gave me a quick kiss before leaving the apartment. I grabbed my things and opened my computer

Yes sir. Thank you please send the quinnjet. I am also bringing a potential recruit.

-Natasha Romanoff

He quickly answered back an ok and told me the quinnjet would be here in thirty minutes. I ran downstairs to see Everly sitting in the passenger seat. I got in and she smiled "hi hi" I giggled a little "hi princess. Let's go"

We drove to her dorm and she began to get out then fell back into the seat, I reached over "what's wrong baby?" She looked at her hands "how do I say goodbye?" My heart sunk "oh baby, it's ok do you want me to come?" She slowly shook her head yes and I got out of the car "why don't you just go up and start packing and I'll come up and help you explain ok? I just gotta grab a few things from my office" She squeezed my hand and I gave her a quick kiss on the head. She left and I went to my office.

Everly's POV:

I ran upstairs to my dorm. I opened the door to find two men in my room. Piper was standing there and I looked at her "why are they here?" She shrugged "they said there recruiters of some sort, wanna offer you a job" I looked at them "no thank you. I still have to finish school" the men nodded "do you have any skills?" I folded my arms "I already told you I'm not interested" Piper nudged me "come on Eve it's a job" I shook my head "no Piper" one of the men signaled to my gun bag "what's in there?" I shrugged and grabbed the bag "nothing of your concern, look if you don't mind I have to get going" they nodded "here's are card in case you change your mind" I took it and shoved it into my pocket they smiled "hail hydra" I smiled a fake polite smile "yeah...ok"

They left and I turned to Piper "Piper you can't let people in like that, you don't know who they are" she rolled her eyes "they seemed perfectly fine to me" I laughed "everyone seems perfectly fine to you" she playfully pushed me and I turned to grab my duffel bag she smirked "going with your girlfriend????" My face flushed pink "what?! N-" before I could finish Natasha walked in and I turned to her "oh heyyyy" Natasha smiled and Piper laughed "you liar!" I smacked pipers arm "hey! Shut it dory" she rolled her eyes "ok....fun size" Natasha laughed and I tackled Piper then turned to Nat "you didn't hear that" she smirked "you bet I did" I sighed and got off of Piper then went back to packing my things.

Natasha's POV:

I watched Everly pack and Piper looked at her "Eve, where you going?" Everly looked down "with Natasha" Piper sat down "just like that? What about mom and dad? What about us?" I watched Everly turn and wrap Piper in her arms "I'm sorry. Tell your parents I love them ok?" Piper shook her head "there's no way I can change your mind can I?" Everly shook her head no then Piper looked at me "please. Take care of her" I nodded "with everything I have"

Once she was finished packing and had said goodbye to Piper I carried her bags out. She sat in the car and I gently squeezed her hand "are you ok my love?" She reached for me and I lifted her out of her seat and onto my lap "shhhhh it's ok, I've got you. I promise I'm not leaving" she nodded in my chest and I looked at the time "baby I gotta drive, grab my jacket" she grabbed it and I covered her body with it so she could stay "are you comfortable babygirl?" She nodded in my chest and I gently kissed her head and drove.

I drove with Everly on my lap, her arms wrapped around my waist. My god she was just so adorable. I couldn't wait for Fury to meet her. I pulled up to the quinnjet and gently woke Everly "baby were here" she looked up at me "I like the vibration" I tilted my head "of what babygirl?" She fell into me to try and hide her blushing, I kissed her head "my voice? You can feel it?" She nodded and I smiled "ok baby, I'll remember that but for now we need to get on the quinnjet" she tilted her head "the what?" I laughed "sorry baby, the plane. Come on let's go"

She got out of the car and I took her bags, she linked her arm with mine and I smiled at Clint "long time no see" he laughed "back at ya Romanoff" we engaged in a quick hug and Clint looked at Everly "is this the new recruit?" I nodded "Clint she's my girlfriend but don't say anything to the team, I don't want them teasing her" he smirked "ok I won't but what about the recruit your telling Fury about?" I smiled "I never said she couldn't do anything, you should watch her on the mat" he smiled "ok I trust you Romanoff, anyway you have to fly back, I've got a mission here I'll be back at the compound in two days" I nodded and put my bags on the jet. I walked up to the controls and Everly looked at me "what the hell are you doing?!" I smiled at her "flying hun, wanna sit co-pilot?" Her eyes widened "you can fly this?" I smiled "oh baby you've got so much to learn about me" she giggled and sat in the seat next to me, I smiled and put on the headphones "SHEILD 6-1-6 ready for takeoff" I got an answer and I started to pull to the runway and Everly squealed "oh my god this is so cool" I smiled and got us into the air.

Everly had fallen asleep most of the flight, she'd tremble from the turbulence at times but otherwise she slept fine. A faint smile rested on her face. Once we were at a safe altitude I decided I'd take her out of the cockpit and to the other seats. I desperately tried to be as gentle and quiet as possible but she woke up from the seat-buckle hitting the side of the chair "dammit" I mumbled. She looked up at me and I rubbed her back "go back to sleep love" she rubbed her eyes "ok"

Everly slept for the rest of the flight. I woke her when we landed and she walked out of the plane with me. She walked very close and Thor was the first person to approach her "hello! You must be the new recruit" Everly nodded and Wanda ran up behind him "Thor your gonna scare her, don't yell dummy" I nodded at Wanda "hey girl" she squealed and hugged me "hey Nat! I missed you" I laughed "boys give you any trouble?" She rolled her eyes "you know it was hell. And do we have another woman to fight off all the testosterone now?" Everly laughed "yeah, hopefully" I smiled and squeezed Everly's hand "ok where are the mad scientist and mr technology? And where's Americans ass?" Everly laughed "America's ass?" I nodded "yeah his name is Steve but we sometimes call him that" she nodded "ok then good to know"

Tony turned the corner while he was talking to Peter then stopped, looking dead at Everly. Everly's expression changed and Tony choked "Evergreen? Everly is that you?" Everly stood back and attitude laced her words "no" I looked at Everly "do you know him?" Before she could answer Tony did "t-that's my daughter"

Ahhhh shit here we go again!

See ya in the next one. Remember that hydra card by the way!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you