Forgotten words

Hold up. Before this starts there will be mentions ok kink. Now if your fine with it carry on, but if your one of those innocent babies (which if you are bless your heart) then kindly scroll until you don't see ⚠️. I won't be responsible if you ignore this and you kill your innocence. Thank you for your cooperation😉

Everly's POV:
⚠️
I got back to the dorm and put my bag down. Piper was giving me this really stupid look "what? What's the look for" she smirked and threw me the ring "read the inside" I turned it and my eyes went wide, I'd forgot that the inside said 'owned by daddy Timothy'. He had bought it for me 2 years ago. She laughed at my state of shock and teased me "so your one of those kinky girls?" I smacked her arm in a playing way "oh my god piper! No!" She laughed "yes you are!" I tackled her while we were laughing "not a word about this ok?" She laughed at me "I'm not the one you have to worry about" I tilted my head "care to elaborate?" She sat up and laughed at me "your teacher had the ring, let's just pray she didn't read the ring" I looked up in shock completely dumbfounded that I didn't remember that. Piper was right....not that I would completely hate it she knew....wait! What?! No I'm a student and I can't trust anyone! Not after Timothy left me the way he did. That meant all doms....I mean future partners would do that. I put the ring in my bag and piper just smirked "so are you like a pet name kinda girl? Like being choked and stuff?" I rolled my eyes "maybe and I would like to inform you that the Dom world is more then just that" it sounded like I was defending myself, which I was. Piper laughed at me "so it's complicated" I looked at her "you don't even know the half of it".
⚠️

She dropped the conversation after that. I couldn't focus on this paper I was writing for history, I kept thinking about professor Romanoff possibly knowing that. It sent shivers up my spine. I shook out my hands and tried my best to focus. Timothy would hold me in his lap while I wrote my papers. He would praise me as I wrote knowing how stressful school could be for me. He would always go through my papers and check the grammar and spelling one last time before I turned it in. I missed him. But he's gone now. I felt myself getting heated. I picked up my gun bag. Piper watched me "going to shoot?" I nodded she held out her hand and I grabbed it "be careful please" I smiled and squeezed her hand "I will be, I'm just going to think" she let me go and I walked out the dorm.

Natasha's POV:
⚠️
Everly was on my mind. I had taken pictures of the ring just in case I lost it and needed to duplicate it. The pictures were on my counter in the kitchen. I sipped my coffee and looked closer. The ring had writing inside it. Probably a date. I held the picture closer and read, I honestly almost choked on my coffee. This just got a million times better, she has a kink. This made so much sense. No wonder why she's such a brat, ever since her boyfriend left she's had no one to keep her in place. I had a little but she ended up being straight again. So she left, I smiled I'm going to try something on Monday, see how she responds. This is going to be one hell of a semester.
⚠️
I walked looked in my bread box for toast but had no bread. I figured it was time to go to the cafe and get a loaf. Teegans cafe sold the best bread. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.
Everly's POV:

I finished at the shooting range. I figured I'd go to Teegans cafe and pick up a tea and a pastry for piper. She loved those things. I ordered a lemon tea and a chocolate croissant for Piper.

⚠️
I was putting my sugar in when I felt someone behind me. Just as I turned I heard a voice "that's a lot of sugar" it was professor Romanoff. Great. Just what I needed. I rolled my eyes "I like it" I started to walk away when she grabbed my arm and glared into my eyes "I don't like being disrespected" she snapped. I smiled at her a cheeky smile "then don't get in my way miss" I walked out the door and headed back to my dorm. Who was she to tell me what to do. She was not my dom. Whatever.

I eventually got to the dorm and opened the door. Piper was about to speak, I knew what she was going to say, she started to whine "I'm h-" I joined in mimicking her "hungry. I know" I tossed the bag with the croissant to her. She looked in it and smiled "THANK YOU!" I hugged her "your welcome dory" she took a bite and smiled "short stack" I laughed "ok dummy". She finished chewing "so how was the range?" I put my guns in the safe "it was good. Guess who I ran into" she smiled "who?" "Professor Romanoff" I made a really weird voice while saying it. Piper laughed and took another bite "what did she have to say?" I sipped my tea "the woman had the audacity to tell me I was putting too much sugar in my tea" she laughed "and what did you say?" I smiled to myself "I told her that I liked it and may have rolled my eyes. She didn't like that much but I told her not to get in my way" the minute that came out of my mouth I realized how much of a brat I sounded. I tried to play it cool though. Piper just laughed "brat alert" the jokingly teased me I glared at her "oh shut up"

Natasha's POV:

My god she would not have gotten away with that if she was my little. I don't take disrespect and she was dishing it out like it was nobody's business. She strutted out of the cafe like the was the baddest bitch out there. She's in for a rude awakening on Monday.
⚠️

I am serving shots of holy water below to prepare for the chapters to come
🍶🍶🍶🍶<———here you go
In the meantime any thoughts or ideas? Leave them in the comments. And to the innocent souls who lost there innocence by reading this and decided to do research. I WARNED YOU!

As always: I love you all and thank you.