Confession

I'M BACKKKKKKKK

SMUT 

Natasha's POV: 

I watched as Everly panicked. Her face turning red with embarrassment. She faltered in her speech and I lifted her chin "I won't repeat myself little miss" she squirmed and I held her hips "stay still" she pouted and I watched her "do you want Wanda too?" Everly shook her head no, obviously lying and I tutted "oh so princess doesn't wanna be fucked stupid by both me and Wanda?" she shook her head and I traced her jawline "so Wanda is lying kitten?" Everly pouted and I smiled "well then that means you would have no issue sitting in her lap huh?" her eyes widened and she still tried to hold her ground by shaking her head no. I chuckled and lifted her "go and sit with her for the rest of the movies then" Everly whimpered and got up then sat in Wanda's lap. 

Wanda's POV:

I pulled Everly into my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was stiff at first and I gently whispered in her ear "are you really okay with this?" she nodded and I ran my fingers through her hair "okay sweetheart, then relax. your okay" Everly began to relax in my lap as I continued to stroke her hair. Her small form leaned into me and she shifted until she found a comfortable position. Nat kept looking over at me to check on her every once in a while. I tapped her every time Everly squirmed and she smiled. Halfway through the second movie I felt her soaked panties begin to seep through her grey sweatpants and her arousal spread on my thigh. I laughed and gently whispered in her ear "do you have a little issue sweet girl?" Everly looked at me with widened eyes and her cheeks began to flush red with embarrassment. I smiled as I tapped Nat  then whispered "someone's soaked" Nat smiled and took out her phone then opened the app. She frowned and I realized the toy had been disconnected. She leaned over and whispered "open your legs pretty girl" I watched as she obeyed and opened them, shyly looking at Nat knowing she was gonna get teased by her because of how soaked she was. Nat reached her hand in her pants and met the toy that rested inside her cunt. Natasha smirking at Everly's flushed disposition. I heard a small gasp from Everly when the toy was turned on given that it was pushed further into her. 

Nat settled back into her set then gave Everly a kiss and whispered "are you ready princess?" Everly nodded and gripped my thigh as the vibrations ran through her body. I smiled at her face and Nat whispered to me "she's all yours" I smiled and gently held her hips then whispered in her ear "be a good girl and stay still for me" Everly whined and stopped moving and I smiled "so obedient" she huffed and tried her best to stay still. I was more entertained with her small helpless whimpers and movements then to care about the movie. 

A couple minutes later she looked at me with pleading eyes "p-please Wanda" I looked over at Nat and she shook her head no and I smiled then stroked her cheek "no princess, you hold it" she whined and buried her head, I placed my knee in-between her legs to stop her from closing them. I could see the desperation in her eyes for it to be turned off and Nat whispered in her ear "admit that you want Wanda and you can cum pretty girl, otherwise sit there and take it"

Everly sat there and whined. Bucking her hips and holding off. Looking at the two of us with pleading eyes. We just watched her completely entertained. Her small whimpers. She whined in Nat's ear for a while until she gave up then started begging in mine "p-please Wanda let me cum......p-please it's so hard to hold it......I'm begging you just this once" I whispered in her ear and held her hips still "say three words and you can release Everly, only. Three. Words." 

She whimpered still being stubborn. At this point Nat looked shocked she had held out for this long. I saw her whisper in Everly's ear something and she breathed out "I-I want Wanda" I smiled and Nat nodded at me as we got up and slid out of the theatre. Nat looked at her and smirked "be a good girl and run ahead and put on my favorite set so you can show Wanda how good you can be" Everly ran ahead and I looked at Nat "what did you say to her" she smirked "that since everyone is in the movie she can be as loud as she wants" I smiled and looked at her "were gonna fuck her senseless aren't we?" Nat nodded "she won't be able to walk"

I know I dried you out for sooooo long. I'm sorry I'm sorry. My mental health has sucked but my extraordinary Girlfriend of two months has been what's brought me back to you. Can you all say thank you to this goddess?  

@McKenna174

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you