Secrets

Ok I asked. You can't get mad at me.......😁😁😁

Posting now instead of regular time in honor of McKenna174

Everly's POV:

"Everly run!"

I looked at the men and placed my gun in my waistband 

"It's about damn time"

One of the soldiers threw me a baton and I caught it "ah I missed these" the man smiled "I thought you would've gotten compromised" I laughed "oh please Garret. This was an easy undercover op" he smiled "well. Did you get everything we needed?" I held up a flash drive "What kind of a Hydra agent would I be if I didn't?"  

Garret smiled and I pushed a fake one back. I hated that man with everything in me. I looked at Tony and he was terrified. Too frozen to speak. I looked at the men holding him "let him go. He's already screwed" they pushed him to the ground and I knelt in front of him "look at me" he looked up with tears in his eyes and I spoke "you will never. EVER. Be my father" he cried and Garret looked at me "complete the mission" I nodded and pulled him close to me. I lifted the icer to his stomach and emptied two into him. I whispered in his ear as I was holding him

"icer. I'll come back. I love you dad" 

I laid Tony on the ground and put my gun in my waist band "We need to move" The tactical team nodded and I left the compound with them. 

Once we were on the jet Garret looked at me "you enjoy your little daddy daughter time?" I glared at him and he laughed "what was it like to fuck Romanoff?" I rolled my eyes "will you shut up?" he looked at me "why? you did some pretty crazy things on that mission" I smiled at him "sometimes you have to do crazy shit in order to save yourself" He laughed and sat down. He thought I was talking about the mission but I was talking about emptying a magazine in his stupid ass head full of bricks. I sat in my seat and fiddled with my knife. 

Natasha's POV:

"Babe I'm home!" 

I put my keys on the hook and Cap and Bruce walked past me. I headed into my room to see no Everly. Panic started to set in "Everly?!" there was no answer and I was running around the compound when I was grabbed by Tony. He looked awful. I held him up a little "where's Everly?" he looked at me "take me to the lab! I'll explain as I type" I helped him to the lab and once I walked in there was glass everywhere, things were knocked around and I looked at him "talk"

He sighed and looked at me "sit" I sat and he spoke "Everly has been playing us. She's Hydra. She went willingly but I know she's also playing them like a violin. She lied" I looked at him "I'm sorry have you been drinking?" he shook his head "No Nat she's affiliated with Hydra but she's doing something. She shot me with an icer and then told me she was gonna come back" I shook my head "how do you believe her?" he looked up at me "she told me she loved me and called me dad" I looked at him "what do we do?" he pinched the bridge of his nose "I don't know Nat. They have her and we can't go after her" I looked at him "I am not leaving her" Tony looked at me and sighed "we can't" I laughed "bullshit. You know I am fully capable of shooting them down" he nodded "I know but Nat she decided to maintain her cover for a reason. She could have easily shot them down but she didn't" I grumbled "she is in so much trouble when she gets home" Tony looked at me "what?" I shook my head "nothing. She has forty eight hours to come back then I'm going after her" Tony looked at me "forty eight?" I looked at him "I will make it twenty four" he shook his head and I walked out of the lab and went to mine.

The minute I closed the door I cried. She better come back. She will come back. Her love was real, I know it was. I-if....if it wasn't I wont ever love again.

Everly's POV:

The plane landed and I got off I was immediately met by Strucker "Agent Steel. We have a lot to catch up on" I nodded and fixed my posture as I walked with him. He led me to a room "Please. Sit" I sat and he looked at me "so you killed Timothy?" I sat back and nodded "he was compromised" he smiled "do tell" I sighed "Romanoff was capable of getting him to break" he nodded "you stuck to the plan?" I pushed a fake smile "to the T" he furrowed his eyebrows "Romanoff believed you?" I crossed my arms "fell for every word" he nodded "well done Agent Steel. Hand me the drive and you can go back to normal" I nodded and handed him the drive with useless information. He took it "Hail Hydra" I nodded "Hail Hydra"

I walked out swallowing the vomit in my mouth then walked to my room and pulled out my computer. It had been forever since I've been in this room and I didn't plan on staying. I was here for two things and two things only. I grabbed a flash drive and headed to the computer systems room. I made copies of every single file I could then inserted the information into a small pill capsule. I took a deep breath and stuck it up my nose to keep it safe. 

Yes I was currently betraying Hydra but I have fallen in love with Natasha. I had to wipe out my mistakes. Natasha was probably gonna kill me. Or fuck me till I can't stand when I get home. But I have to do this. Memories came flooding back of all the brainwashing and pain I had endured. My night terrors were definitely gonna hit me like a truck tonight. This place taught you love was for weak people. What they failed to understand was that I was a master manipulator. I taught myself how to take on any personality I wanted to and execute it to perfection. I wanted to be with Natasha. and I was going to be with her but I had to make it clear who's side I was on. I grabbed my gun and walked around the Hydra base. I walked to the prison cells and started checking the rooms. I finally came across the room I was looking for and smiled then reached out my hand 

"come on Ace I'm with SHIELD and were gonna get you back to your father" 

This was....Wow....how you think Nat is gonna react to this secret?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you