Know your place

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️ I'm sure none of you are surprised. The whole fucking thing is basically smut.

If my homophobic Christian dad found this I think I'd be dead. But I love you guys so here you go!

Where we left off

Natasha's POV:

Everly shifted in her seat "h-how many?" I smiled "how many bad things did you do?" She nodded "three so far. You need to know your place" she gulped and I just continued to drive home.

I got to the apartment and got to the elevator when I realized Everly wasn't behind me. She must've stayed in the car.

Everly's POV:

Your damn right I stayed in that car. I was going to brat off as much as I could. I enjoyed seeing her get all dominant and whatever. This time I wasn't going to crumble. Besides, how bad could it be?

Natasha's POV:

I walked up to the car and went to open the door, it was locked, that little brat. I knocked on the window and she rolled it down "yes ma'am?" I smiled "why don't you get out baby" she giggled "no thanks I'm good" I cocked my eyebrow "that wasn't a question Everly" she smiled thinking it was funny, she had a smug look on her face and crossed her arms. I unlocked the car door and opened it "out!" I growled. She giggled and stepped out then bolted for the elevator. I let her. I ran for the stairs and made it to the door before she did. I quickly unlocked the apartment and got in.

A minute later I heard the key in the door. It unlocked and Everly walked in. She giggled and I whistled, her eyes were really wide and I snapped then pointed next to me "come." She stood there, acting like she didn't understand what I was saying, I looked at her "I will not repeat myself. Your making this worse for yourself" she giggled and I walked up to her and grabbed her throat "I am not afraid to fist you and overstimulate the shit out of you. Remember your place or I'll help you find it" she smirked "you wouldn't dare. Softie" I threw her over my shoulder and brought her to the room.

Once she was tied up I looked at her "what's your safe word baby?" She didn't look so tough anymore, in fact the looked desperate. She swallowed "red" I shook my head and kissed her "good girl" she was only tied by her hands so I bent her over my knee. I slid her panties down and began to spank her "count" I ordered.

She counted to 15 then I sat her up and looked at her to make sure she was ok. She had some tears on her cheeks so I wiped them "are you ok baby?" She shook her head and I kissed her "good baby, now you tell me if I'm hurting you. And little miss you better know the difference between overstimulation and pain, do you understand me?" She shook her head "yes mommy" I smiled and got up "lay on your back, I'll return in a minute"

As I walked out of the room I could see her laying down. I grabbed a vibrator and some more rope. I came back and tied her legs down. I climbed on top of her "let's see how wet you are" I reached my hand down and she was soaked, her hips bucked and she whined "please". I smiled and turned on the small vibrator and placed it on her clit. She let out a moan and her hips bucked, I grabbed her face "how many times did you disrespect me?" She whined "four mommy" I smiled "no baby it was five" she whined "what where they?" I smiled and pushed the vibrator on her clit more "you better find that out because until you tell me you don't cum, and with each one you tell me I add a finger"

she whined "ok one was me making fun of you before we went to the range" I inserted a finger "good girl, tell mommy another one" she moaned "I slapped you after you pinched me in the range" I added a second and curled "yes, what else?" Her hips bucked and I felt her tighten "don't you dare! Control it" she obeyed and stuttered "I d-didn't come when you told me to" I added a third and allowed her to adjust her hips, I knew it was getting tight for her. I had to make sure she was ok "babygirl your doing so well, are you ok?" She smiled "yes mommy" I nodded and went back to it "ok baby what else?" She moaned with her legs shaking "I t-tried to tell you what to do" I smiled "good baby, open up your hips more for mommy" she did and I slid my fourth and rubbed her cheek. She gasped and clung to the bedsheets "oh my fuck! Mommy!" I gently kissed her and pet her hair "you've got one more, can you take it darling?" She nodded and I rubbed her hip "are you sure baby? I don't wanna hurt you, your so small" she giggled "yes mommy I'm sure" I nodded "ok baby, what was the last one?" She moaned "I rolled my eyes" I smiled "good girl baby, now deep breath for mommy ok? Are you ready?" She smiled "yes mommy" I gently slid my fist into her and she moaned "oh! Fuck!" I smiled and wiggled my fingers and she jolted "mommy please may I?" I nodded "cum babygirl"

She did, her orgasm was violent, her legs shook and I slowly removed my hand from her and cleaned it off. She looked exhausted. I gently touched her clit and she jumped "sensitive!" She yelped. I took her into my arms "babygirl you have no idea how proud I am of you, you did sooooo well baby" she giggled as I kissed her "mommy?" I rubbed her bottom "what darling?" She buried her head in my chest "I remember my place now" I couldn't help but smile "good girl baby, I'm glad you do. What do you want for aftercare? A bath and movies and lots of cuddles. We can talk about the hobbies if you still want to" she shook her head and I picked her up "ok babygirl girl, we will do just that"

Next chapter will be fluff. See you there

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you