Teasing

Request by @minka3224 I hope you like it. Sorry it took so long I just had to find a way to weave it into the story

⚠️SMMMMMUT⚠️

Time skip by the way: Natasha dropped you off at the dorm already last night and now you had to go to her class.

Everly's POV:

I woke up to Piper shaking me I turned to her "oh my god what?" She cocked her eyebrow "you've hit snooze like six times already" I shot up "WHAT?! What time is it?!" She looked at the clock "uh 8:54" I got up "fuck, god dammit. Russian starts at 9"

I still hadn't showered, or picked out what I was gonna wear. I am so done for. I quickly hopped into the shower and got out then put on your clothes.

(Something like that. Sorry if you don't wike it)

I looked at my phone, it read 9:07

I looked at my phone, it read 9:07. God dammit. I grabbed the tea Piper made for me because she's a literal life saver. I shoved sugar packets into my pockets and ran out the door.

I made it to the classroom and opened the door. To say Natasha looked pissed was an understatement. I sat down in my seat and grabbed my notebook. She spoke "nice of you to join us Everly" her tone sounded cocky and pissed. I looked up "I'm sorry I was late miss" she looked at me and smirked then bit her lip. It was so suttle that only I could notice it. I clenched my legs together and she nodded "see me after class" I nodded.

I quickly caught on. She was teasing me. Me being the brat I am. Obviously. I decided I'd have a little fun too. Natasha brushed past me while handing out a piece of paper to me and I nonchalantly pinched her ass as she walked by. She turned and glared at me and I just smiled.

I looked down at my paper and had a question. I raised my hand and she came over to me. The rest of the students occupied with there paperwork. She squatted beside me and put her hand on my thigh, I swatted her hand away "professor, what do you mean by explain?" I pointed to the question and she cleared her throat, she was fighting back a comment and it made my grin grow. She answered my question then saw my tea and reached into my pocket taking my sugar packets. She smirked and whispered in my ear "be careful. Brat"

I sat there for the rest of class. We'd shoot each other seductive looks. She'd bite her lip and I'd open my legs under the table. She'd cock her eyebrow and I'd cock mine, as if I was in charge. I'd pull down my shirt to show a little more of my breasts which she did not appreciate. I loved seeing her agitation grow and better yet I was going to book it out of class so she couldn't lay a hand on me.

Natasha's POV:

Class was over and I was pissed at Everly. Just because I tease her doesn't give her the right to tease me back. I dismissed the class and looked at Everly "Miss Everly please remember to stay behind"

Another student walked up to me to ask a question. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Everly leaving the classroom. That little brat. I answered the student and he left. I whipped out my phone and texted her