Bad decision

Small time skip. All they did was sleep. We're going to Everly's gym today......someone's been begging for her to have a cig to sooooooo @elliegoughtictok

Natasha's POV:

I turned to see Everly peacefully sleeping. She only had two nightmares last night, that's better then other nights. I slowly got up and placed a kiss on her forehead. I walked into the kitchen and started making my coffee. I leaned against the counter waiting when I heard a whine, I turned to see Everly standing there in one of my bigger sleeping shirts and her silk underwear. She pouted "you left me" I frowned "oh princess I'm so sorry" she climbed up onto the counter and yawned "therefore you better be prepared" I laughed "oh yeah baby? For what?" She smirked "you'll see. What we doing today?" I smiled "well first we're going to the place I go knife throwing, then you'll take me to your gym" she giggled "yayyyyyy knife throwing!" I laughed at her reaction. My coffee was ready and I had set tea for her earlier. I put the mug in front of her and she started to grab the sugar, I smacked her hand gently "no ma'am, I've already put sugar in it" she glared at me and took a sip I smiled "still good huh?" She rolled her eyes and I cocked my eyebrow "ok I was gonna ignore the glare but if you wanna play like that we can just count up how many more times you decide to disrespect me" she laughed, thinking it was funny. I let her, she'd learn later tonight when we got home.

We got ready and headed out the door. She looked cute, she always looked cute. I headed to my knife throwing place and walked inside. She was close by me the whole time, I could tell she was nervous. I rubbed her lower back while talking to the woman at the counter. I felt her relax.

Once we were in our designated spot I handed her a knife "throw baby" she did and it wasn't bad at all, in fact she was doing as well as me when I'd been in the red room for a couple years. "Well done babygirl" she smiled and took a couple more throws. I stepped up and threw mine. I looked at her, her jaw was dropped and she turned to me "you are not an ex cop!" I laughed and kissed her, then put another knife in her hand "throw, for the head" she obeyed, turning and lining up the knife. I watched her form as she threw, honestly it was flawless. The knife landed right at the head.

As I watched her throw I thought about how much Fury and the team would like her. She was smart and coordinated. She was basically a little me. I couldn't wait to see what she could do on the mat.

"Everly baby it's time to go" she threw her last knife and we left. While we were in the car she fiddled with a knife. I looked over at her "so, you like to play with knives?" She shrugged "yeah, something like that" I smiled and placed my hand on her thigh "what you want for lunch baby?" She shrugged "I dunno" I squeezed her thigh and she gasped, I smiled "is something on your mind Everly?"

Everly's POV:

"No ma'am, I'm ok"

That was a big ass lie. I was thinking about a cigarette. I wanted one so bad. To feel the smoke in my lungs and to taste the nicotine. I just wanted it. I'll just ask Grant for one while Natasha is going back to get the car ready. I'll just have her park a block away and say there's no parking at the gym. It takes like 8 minutes to smoke a cig so I'd be fine.

She tilted her head "lies, you'll tell me when we get home understand?" I shook my head yes.

We eventually got chick-fil-a salads and ate. We didn't really have time for a sit down restaurant so that's what we got. Natasha started to drive to the gym. I told her to park a block away and we'd walk. We grabbed our gym bags and headed to the gym.

Once we were there I entered "hey Grant!? Where you at?!" He emerged from the back "Eve! Hey girl how you doin?!" We gave a quick friendly hug and he looked at Natasha standing next to me "who's your friend?" I smiled "uh she's gonna spar with me today" he held out his hand to Natasha "Grant, it's a pleasure" she shook his hand "Natasha" I smiled and looked at Grant "well we should be going now, thanks" he waved "holler if you need"

We walked off and I sat next to Nat. I was wrapping my hands and she watched me "no, baby, your doing that wrong. Let me" she took my hands before I could even protest and wrapped them for me, I was blushing like an idiot "thank you" she kissed my hand and set it down "no problem my love"

We headed over to the punching bag and she looked at me "punch, I wanna see your form" I began to swing and she watched. Honestly it was hot, she was watching me so intently. "Hands up Everly!" She ordered and I obeyed she smiled at my obedience "good girl". I continued different combinations until I was out of breath, I looked at her and she had a grin "quite impressive little one, you've got some work to do but it looks good" I smiled and she went to the bag and started punching, I just about died. The definition in her arms and the way she threw her punches. I watched her, knowing I'd have to spar with her in a minute.

She wasn't a rookie, she's trained. Hard. And this match was going to be a battle of agility and skill. She had no flaw to the way she punched. She didn't step before or hold her breath. She was really good.

We turned our attention to the mat. Grant came to watch. He officiated and we went at it. At one point I managed to flip her to her back. She sprung up and grabbed me into a head lock with my arm bent behind me "tap out Everly" I flipped and broke the hold "no!" I growled, her eyebrow cocked at me and then I knew I was done for. She came charging at me and pinned me to the ground, I ended up tapping out and she helped me up "good job Everly, you've got quite a lot of skill." I blushed "thank you Nat"

Natasha's POV:

she smiled and went back to her bag I looked at her and noticed I'd cut her slightly on the cheek "hey are you ok?" She shook her head "yeah I'm ok, I put bruises on you to anyway" I smiled "come on let's go home and get that taken care of" she shook her head "ok. Can you bring the car around, I've gotta pay for something" I shook my head "ok hun"

Everly's POV:

The minute she left I looked at Grant "ok I need a cig" he laughed and pulled one out and handed it to me "thank you, your a lifesaver" he threw me the lighter and I ran to the back.

I lit it and the smoke filled my lungs. I pulled it from in between my lips and watched the grey could float to the air. My god it tasted good. I kept glancing at my watch. Just as I was glancing at it for a fifth time I heard a voice that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up

"EVERLY PORTER! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Shit.

Your welcome. I'll just leave this here. I'm going to bed. Nighttttttt

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you