The talk

Hey guys!!! what up? So uh I tend to just ya know disappear out of no where sometimes but hey I am back for now......hey yall are lucky last time I did this it was like two years.....Anyway lets get to it yeah?

Natashas POV:

I carried Everly to my room and locked the door behind me. I turned to see her shivering and I leaned over her "It's ok honey, I will warm you up" she nodded and I gently kissed her forehead "good. Now strip" she smirked and I cocked my eyebrow "I know that look and if your smart you wouldn't carry on with those nasty little thoughts in your head" I watched her ponder and think about it, I added more to my previous statement "and you know you haven't smoked twelve yet so you know you're in for it right now" She pouted and undressed, I laughed and mumbled while walking to my drawer full of my things "still weak are we?" A whine escaped from her mouth "no" I whipped my head and quickly got on top of her, wrapping my hand around her throat "that was rhetorical little miss, back talk me again and I swear I will gag you. Do you understand?" she nodded "Yes mommy" 

She laid there and I placed my hands on her waist "ok here's what were gonna do. I decided that some spankings and a little overstimulation isn't doing enough for you to understand that smoking is off limits. you my pretty little thing smoked twelve right?" she nodded and I smiled and I gently placed my finger on her jaw and gently slid a remote control vibrator inside of her "so twelve ciggs, twelve hours, and because you don't feel like answering me you get to ask me to cum once and those will be the only noises coming from your mouth, no moaning or whining or whimpering, I don't care when you ask but just know that you have twelve hours of seven different speeds and nine different vibration patterns. choose that chance to cum wisely princess. Do you understand?" 

Everly nodded "yes ma'am" I smiled "Good baby. FRIDAY remind me when it has been twelve hours" The system answered and I turned on the vibrator through my phone. She jumped and was about to moan I put my finger to her mouth "ah ah what did I say?" she pursed her lips and I smiled "Good girl. Now come you need to eat and get ready for the party tonight" She shot up and squeaked "P-party?" I nodded "yes love, Tony throws these stupid little parties whenever one of us returns from a mission or he simply wants to drink" she looked down "and some things just don't change" I tilted her head up "I've got you baby, all the way" she nodded and I pulled out a dress for her "put this on" she stood and almost fell, I laughed and let her regain her balance on my arm, I smirked "tonight is gonna be hard for you isn't it?" she nodded and I wrapped my arm around her waist "ok baby it's alright let me get you dressed" 

We finished getting ready and I walked with her down the stairs, I gently whispered in her ear "ok love I stay behind the bar and mix drinks most of the time but if you want you can go with Wanda or Clint, they know to protect you" She nodded and blushed I cupped her cheek "what is it baby?" she smiled and whispered in my ear "You look beautiful babe" I squeezed her hand a little "thank you baby, oh and one more thing, you have a maximum of three drinks" She began to pout but fixed her face "ok I guess that's fair" I nodded and led her to the bar with me, she had her fingers intertwined with mine. I held the hatch open for her and she stood behind me, I turned and looked at her "Do you know how to mix darling?" she laughed "yeah, duh" I smiled at her courage "Ok then, make me a jameson" she nodded and started mixing, I pulled out my phone and turned up the vibration, she hitched her breath and then swallowed. I watched her as she continued to mix the drink "are you ok Everly?" she nodded "yeah I'm fine". I smiled and eventually she finished the drink. She handed it to me and I took a sip then smiled down at her "Holy shit babe this is good, where did you learn to do this?" she shrugged and adjusted herself "countless parties and I knew a mixologist" I smiled "so you can do the tricks to huh?" she nodded "yeah but I haven't in a while" I smiled and took another sip "You'll have to show me sometime and I will show you my tricks ok?" she smiled and I pulled out a glass "ok what do you want your first drink to be?" She looked at the array of alcohols behind the bar and mumbled "yet he doesn't have that" I tilted her head up "Oh I'm sorry is the toy messing with your speech? let me fix that for you" I turned it up higher and she grabbed my wrist and breathed out "fuck Nat. No it isn't hindering anything he just doesn't have the alcohol I want" I placed my hand on the small of her back and whispered in her ear "Then you say it little one, you do not mumble" she nodded and I smiled "Good now what is it you want?" I watched her bite back a smart remark and speak "A New York sour please" I nodded and gently kissed her head "ok baby" 

As I was mixing her drink she grabbed my arm. I knew that look. She was attempting to hold back an orgasm, I simply watched her effort and waited till she succeeded. I gently rubbed her hand with my thumb when it was finished and looked up at her "well done princess" she nodded and I handed her her drink "Now you can say that your flushed from the alcohol not from the pleasure your receiving from me" she took a sip and mumbled "more like torture" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone adjusting the settings, she jumped and looked at me, I simply smiled "what? you know I don't like you mumbling. But I am quite happy that you think this is torture" she looked up at me and squeezed her legs "you think this is funny?" I shook my head "oh no no darling not at all" she nodded and looked down then I spoke "I think it's adorable and hilarious" Her eyes shot right back up to me and before she could answer I changed the setting again. She stomped her foot and I laughed "are you throwing a tantrum?" she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows "no....not at all" I smiled at her fail to lie and gently rubbed her lower back "you choose this for yourself now your gonna take it" she looked down and accepted the defeat. 

I messed with her the rest of the night and watched her hold in orgasm after orgasm. I decided to call it a night and glared as Tony made his way over to me. Everly got behind me and I looked at Wanda "take her to my room and wait by the door until I get there" Wanda nodded and held out her hand to Everly, Everly looked at me and I nodded "go babe, I promise you're safe with her" she nodded and left with Wanda. I looked at Tony "what is it?" he sighed "I wanted to speak to her" I cocked my eyebrow "Tony she is terrified of you" he sighed "I know but I just want to explain myself, can you please talk to her?" I folded my arms "no Tony, I am not gonna bait her to talk to you. She told me what you did to her Tony. Your real bold, you know that? your lucky I haven't beat the shit out of you yet for hurting her" 

Before he could say anything I walked upstairs to Everly. She was laying in bed and I hugged Wanda "Thanks" She nodded and left, I closed the door and she turned to me "what did he want?" I sighed and took off my heals "to talk to you but I told him no" She nodded and reached for me, I lifted her "I've got you darling" she jumped at the adjustment and I smiled "Lets get this dress off you baby" She put her arms up and I smiled, slipping her dress off her. I tossed it to the side and she rubbed her legs together, I smiled down at her "ok why don't we see how your coming along down there" she nodded and I pushed her legs open, she covered her mouth to refrain from making a noise from the cold air that hit her soaked core. I gently kissed her thigh "your ok love" I turned it down and she relaxed "thank you" I smiled "nice manners princess, I might just let you tantrum and mumbling go from earlier" She nodded and I gently placed my thumb to her swollen clit, she jumped and I smirked "oh my poor baby, tell mommy how many you've denied" she looked up at me "twenty four" I smiled "awww and you still don't want to use your one pass?" She shook her head no and I shrugged "alright baby" I gently kissed her shoulder as I turned it up again she grabbed my arm, I began to rub her hip with my free hand "sh sh sh shhhh your ok I've got you" Everly swallowed and I kissed her forehead, she smiled then pursed her lips as a wave of pleasure hit her again, I looked at her and she spoke "h-how am I supposed to sleep?" I laughed "Oh you poor thing. You should have thought of that before you stole the cigs" She tried not to whine "But I've learned my lesson" I smiled and tutted "I'm sure you have my love" she groaned, knowing I wasn't gonna give in. I kissed her head "Ok lets get you to bed" 

Well I hope you enjoyed. This is pretty long as it is so I will finish this in the next chapter. In the meantime you all can practice your patience. 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you