added trauma and smarts

Where we left off!

Natasha's POV:

Everly has been asleep for two hours now. It was her first night off the drug that put her to sleep so I decided I would stay up and do something like a sleep study. Everly had my hand intertwined with hers and rested on her stomach. Everly never stays still in her sleep. I swear she changes positions like thirty times, which is adorable because no matter how she's sleeping she's always touching me somehow. I placed a kiss on her forehead and continued to read a file that was given to me. Fury has me read files of people so I can get a good read on them and report back to him on how he should approach the subject. 

Everly started to breathe heavy and whimper in her sleep. I rubbed her back "shhhh baby your ok" she whimpered and I bent down, placing a firm kiss on her lips. Everly stopped and I smiled then went back to my file. Everly started to mumble "I don't wanna.......no thanks......just put it down......not them me" I rubbed her back again "baby wake up" she started to cry and mumble "take me" I placed my hand on her stomach and gently shook "darling" 

Everly shot up grabbing her throat and putting pressure on it. I quickly grabbed her hands and straddled her as she fought against me. I rubbed the side of her arm "shhhh baby it's me. It's Natasha" Everly screamed and I laid on top of her for DPT. Eventually her screams turned to silent cries and she was clinging to me. I held her close "I'm right here baby" she cried "h-he cut my n-" I held her "I know baby but your safe" she clung to me "I need you. Please" I kissed her head and rocked her in my arms. Everly buried her head in my neck and I began to hum. Her body relaxed and I laid her back down while placing a kiss on her forehead. 

-Time skip-

Everly stirred and I ran my fingers through her hair "hello princess" she stretched and made a cute squeal, I giggled "how did you sleep baby?" she smiled "good. What about you?" I rubbed her cheek "I stayed up" she furrowed her eyebrows and opened her arms "cuddle" I smiled "we gotta get ready baby" she shook her head "no. You need to sleep" I smiled "I'm ok love" she shook her head "no I want you to sleep" I cupped her face "what about our day baby?" she smiled "I'd cuddle you any day" I laughed "ok baby. are you sure?" she rolled her eyes "lay your ass down babe" I smiled "ok ok" I laid down and cuddled with Everly. 

Everly's POV:

Once Natasha was asleep for about two hours I headed to get something to eat. I greeted Wanda in the kitchen and she handed me tea "here. By the way where's Nat?" I took a sip "thanks and sleeping" she nodded "well I made fruit salad and waffles if you want any" I smiled "thanks" as I was filling my plate Piper walked in "hey short stack" I rolled my eyes "Dory" she smiled and gave me a side hug "how art thou?" I laughed "good Piper. And you?" she shrugged "as good as I can be" I kissed her head "it's ok sis" she nodded and Tony walked in. Piper looked at me "so that's?" I nodded "yep" she took some fruit from my plate "and your sure?" I nodded "unfortunately" she pinched my side as he walked up and I grabbed my tea and plate. He spoke up "Everly wait" 

I took a deep breath in and turned to him "what?" he sighed "can we talk?" I laughed "there's nothing to talk about" he looked at me "please Everly" I shook my head "I don't trust you Tony" He looked down "is there anything I can do to get you to trust me" I gripped my mug "go back in time and never hit, or get drunk, or leave like you did in the first place" he looked at me "I can't have the time stone without the keepers permission" I shrugged "that sounds like a you problem" 

Before he could say anything else I walked to Nat's room and sat at the desk. I ate my food and opened one of Natasha's files and began to read. A couple minutes later I felt her arms wrap around my waist "hey there" I kissed her forearm "hi babe. How was your sleep?" she kissed my head "good" I smiled as she took my fork and ate a piece of fruit, I brought the plate forward for more access "that's good. You were pretty knocked out" she smiled "what you reading?" I looked at her "this idiot creating a incriminating pattern" she furrowed her eyebrows "what do you mean baby?" I shrugged "this guy keeps buying from the same weapons specialist every month in iraq" she took it from me "what are you saying?" I stood up and drank the rest of my tea "I'm probably wrong babe" she looked at me "tell me anyway" I sighed "he buys tech from CK on the fourth every month, then buys weapons from iraq on the tenth. He then buys polonium, thallium, and antimony from a research lab out in Hong Kong. It's like he's trying to create a certain gun. I don't know babe here" she looked at me "you think he's trying to create a gun that poisons people?" I nodded "yeah but I'm probably wrong babe" she cupped my face "I'm gonna run it by Fury later. You didn't tell me you were a geek" I rolled my eyes "I'm not a geek I just read a lot" she smiled "geek" I playfully pushed her "shut up and kiss me" she gave me a kiss and I mumbled into it "I love you" she smiled and mumbled back "I love you too. Short stack" 

After we pulled away I looked at her "by the way Tony asked to talk...again" she rubbed my shoulder "and?" I shrugged "same answer. It's still no" she nodded "I understand that" I smiled and gave her a kiss "mmmm Romanoff" she picked me up "my girl. Let's get you some more tea and me some coffee" I nodded "yes ma'am" she laughed and hit my ass as I was walking out the room. 

Do you think she will eventually talk to Tony? I hope you enjoyed! 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you