Don't let go

Picking up where we left off

Natasha's POV:

I finished washing her small body and then wrapped her in a towel. She looked extremely sleepy "come on baby let's get dressed" she groaned and clung to me when I tried to put her down on the bed, I kissed her head "baby you gotta get dressed" she whined still not letting go. Why was she so clingy all of a sudden? I checked her forehead for a temp but she didn't have one. I'm not complaining about her being clingy, it's very adorable but this wasn't like her. I grabbed her shirt and set her on the bed she whimpered "what is it dorogoy? Are you sore?" She shook her head "you fucked me really hard" it took everything in me not to laugh at her but a smirk crept over my lips, she frowned "it's not funny mommy" I pulled the shirt over her head "I'm sorry baby your just so cute" she huffed "nooooo" I stood her up and put her shorts on "yes, now don't argue with me missy" she sighed "yes ma'am" I smiled and picked her up "good girl. Now let's go watch a movie" I carried her to the couch and put her down.

I was determined to make her first night with me a good one. I wanted her to feel comfortable with me, to know that I wasn't just going to pretend to love her for sex. I wasn't going to let her go. She was my girl for the weekend. I held her small frame, her mind was darting in a million different directions I knew because she was doing that thing where she mouthed the words to herself.

I pulled her into me and she jumped I looked at her "baby what was that?" She looked down "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I lifted her chin and looked at her, her eyes looked scared "baby what for?" She stared at me and I kissed her "shhhhh relax" she leaned into me and watched the TV.

A little bit later her head began to bob. I saw her rubbing her ear so I put her hand down and continued rubbing her ear for her "does that put you to sleep love dove?" She looked up at me and whined "I'm not tired" I smiled and kissed her "I know you are. Now stop trying to fight it" she grabbed a blanket and covered herself in it, I rubbed her back "that's my girl". My hand was rested on her back, I didn't move, afraid that she was a light sleeper. A couple of minutes later there was no movement, her small frame was stiff in my lap. She'd stopped breathing, I gently shook her "baby?" She exhaled "don't touch me, no, don't touch me! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shook her and she shot up, she scared herself so bad she fell out of my lap "baby shhhh your ok. Look it's me" I bent down to pick her up and she climbed in my arms. She stuttered "don't let go" I brushed her hair with my fingers "I wouldn't dare babygirl"

I held her for what seemed like hours, she wouldn't move, didn't talk after begging me not to let her go. She sat up and buried her head in my neck, I drew her to look at me "baby?" She looked into my eyes "hmmm?" I sat her up "what happened? You stopped breathing" she looked down "it happens sometimes" I looked at her "how often is sometimes baby?" She tilted her head "uhhhh e-every night....lately...since Timothy left" she looked defeated and scared. Every night? That must be tiring. What happened to her? I held her close to my chest "baby, it's gonna be ok, I've got you" I decided it wasn't time to ask her what the nightmare was about. She was still shaken up. For now I knew she needed me to hold her and cuddle her close to me. I did exactly that.

I got up a couple minutes later for something to eat. She clung to me like her lifeline I was unable to put her down. I carried her with me, she was so strong, I let her go and she didn't move an inch I laughed "babygirl your strong" she giggled and kissed my neck I tilted it to the side and I felt her kissing harder "baby be careful, I can't have a hickey I've got a class to teach" she pulled away and I smiled "good girl" placing her on the counter I moved the hair out of the crevice of her neck and kissed her pulse point,  she gasped and I smiled pulling away "oh so you like that?" She nodded and I kissed her nose "ok baby I'll remember that"

I collected the food and sat down on the couch with her. She watched me cutting the fruit in front of me, I picked up a piece and held it to her "I'm ok" I turned her chin to me so she was looking in my eyes "baby, you didn't eat lunch today, your very thin, now listen to mommy and eat" she rolled her eyes and just looked at me "what was that princess? Did you forget how sore you were?" She quickly ate the fruit in my hand and I laughed "that's what I thought". She ate the fruit that I fed her and watched the movie. Tomorrow was Saturday and I had an interesting day planned. I rubbed her ear so she'd get tired. I knew she was going to fuss about going to bed so I decided I'd just skip right to it. Every brat fusses about bedtime and by the looks of it she couldn't afford another punishment. She yawned and pushed her head into her neck so I couldn't access her ear, I looked at her and spoke in a calm get stern voice "babygirl?"

Hopefully you liked this. A cute chapter for y'all. See you in the next one.

Also feel free to comment ideas for future chapters I'd be more then happy to find a way to put them in there.

As always: I love you all and thank you