location means nothing

Right where we left off

One word........SMUT

Natasha's POV:

Everly's breath hitched and I smirked, I placed my hand on her lower back "oh poor thing, did that affect you?" Everly looked at me and swiped my hand away "remember where we are Natasha" I cocked my eyebrow and grabbed her arm "did you just hit me kotenok?" she swallowed hard "n-no" I smacked her ass and growled "don't lie to me" she whined "yes ma'am" I let go of her arm and called Fury to ask him for no distractions or useless check-ins so we could help Everly 'maintain her concentration' he approved and I locked the door then went back to her "we have a lot of time on our hands baby" she rubbed her legs together "b-but what about the files?" I chuckled "oh moy rebenok, no one said anything about you not continuing to do your work" she tilted her head in confusion and I elaborated while tracing her jawline with my index finger "you of all people know that I have no trouble fucking you senseless without needing you to do anything" 

She squeezed her legs together and I tapped her ass "open your legs baby" she spread her legs and I gently ran my nails over her clothed heat "you gonna be quiet for me baby?" she bit her lip and shook her head "yes mommy" I smiled and gently kissed her neck "good girl" a small moan escaped her lips and I smiled "can I pull down your pants baby?" she nodded "yes mommy, please" I ran my nails along her sides and made my way to her waist. 

Once her jeans were to her knees I ran my finger through her folds "here's what's gonna happen baby, are you listening?" she nodded "y-yes mommy" I smiled and whispered into her ear "I'm going to fuck you and you are going to continue to work. You ask me to finish and that is it. I don't want you to ask for faster because I control the pace. Do you understand love?" she bit her lip "yes mommy" I smiled and gently slid my finger in "good girl, now get to work" 

Everly typed as I fingered her, pinching her clit every once in a while. She tried her best to focus on her work, twitching and clenching every time I would curl my finger. I smiled and added another finger, receiving a gasp from her as she used the chair to steady herself before getting back to work on the holographic table in front of her. I have to admit, she was holding on better then I expected. I added and third finger and she gasped, looking away from her work and I smacked her ass "focus on your task baby and I'll focus on mine" she whined and brought her eyes back up to her screen. Typing in yet another passcode for a file. I began to rub her clit faster and her knees buckled a little bit, which in turn made my fingers go deeper into her soaked cunt. She whined and bit her lip hard, her walls tightening around my fingers "m-mommy I'm gonna" I pulled my fingers out and she concealed a whine, I smiled and kissed her neck "shhh your ok. I've just begun, you wanna take a quick break from your work?" she nodded "what you do have in mind mommy?" I smiled and cupped her cheek "why don't you be a good girl and suck mommy's cock?"

Everly dropped to the floor and waited. I smiled and unzipped my jeans and took out my strap. She opened her mouth and I began to fuck her face. She would gag and tears began to flow down her face. I smiled and ran my hands through her hair "shhhh your doing so well baby" she closed her lips around it and sucked. I continued for five more minutes and pulled away "time to get back to work baby, don't you think?" she nodded "mommy I'm tired of standing" I nodded "ok baby, you can work and sit on my lap" she nodded and I sat down "come lower yourself baby" Everly blushed and came and sat down, I watched as her pussy swallowed my cock, stretching her. Soft moans escaped her mouth and I let her get adjusted before moving. 

Once I thought she had enough rest I tapped her thigh "back to work baby" she nodded and continued to work on the files. I began to rock my hips and then pulled out my phone and made it vibrate, Everly gasped "w-what the fuck is that?" I smiled "shhhh relax, did I forget to mention that it's a vibrating strap?" she moaned "y-yea mommy" I smiled and kissed her shoulder then whispered in her ear "well, it's a vibrating strap" she gripped the arm of the chair "n-no shit" I smacked her thigh "watch you sarcasm brat" she nodded "yes mommy, I'm sorry" I nodded and got back to fucking her while she worked. After a couple minutes she gripped my knee and leaned back "p-please" I nodded "cum for mommy" she came as I covered her mouth. Shaking and twitching, her body came down from it's high and I kissed her head "you did so well baby. I am so proud of you" she laid against me and caught her breath "thank you, I'm so tired" I chuckled "wanna call it a day?" she nodded and I kissed her head "ok baby, lets get you home" 

-Time skip-

I was on the quinjet with Everly flying back to the compound. She was dead asleep in my lap as I played in her hair while I piloted the jet home. She would shift every once in a while and I would soothe her. Fury was quite impressed with how much work she got done but I was even more impressed. She had managed to unlock around half of the encrypted files during our little session. A small mumble came from her sleepy voice "are we almost there?" I kissed her head and rubbed her back "yeah love almost. Are you ok?" she nodded and buried her head in my neck "yeah, just exhausted" I nodded and ran my nails along her back "alright love, we'll get you home and changed and into some comfy clothes so you can take a nap with me" She hummed in agreement and I kissed her head "ok baby" 

Felt I should update you

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you