Mine

Ok ⚠️means smut. Innocent people scroll. I'm not wasting time.

Answer this though. How many of y'all actually scroll past the smut and stuff. Tell me if you do or don't because if you all don't I'm just not gonna put the warning. Thanks

Time skip: Friday morning
Everly's POV:

I had trouble focusing all week, I couldn't stop thinking about Romanoff. Piper wasn't happy about the bruises from the fight on Monday but she also didn't find out I smoked. That's a relief right there. I got dressed and headed out the door.

(You look like this. If you don't like go on google and search for one yourself❤️)

 If you don't like go on google and search for one yourself❤️)

Once I made it to class I sat in my normal desk. I could feel her watching me. I just wouldn't leave my dorm this weekend right? And don't think like that, I want her to fuck me but I have a feeling I won't be able to walk after. She was stunning today I might add, who am I kidding she's stunning everyday. I smacked my hand. Don't get attached dummy she'll hurt you. The red head looked at me when I smacked my hand, she started to come this way. I quickly scrambled for my notebook and opened it to a clean page. I felt her hand on my shoulder, it sent shivers up my spine "H-hi Miss" she smiled "that's some sophisticated note taking, you've got beautiful handwriting" I blushed and reached for my ring to fiddle with. I could never seem to remember it was gone. She slid a ring off her finger and placed it on my notebook "take it kotenok (kitten) just remember to return it to me after class" I looked up at her shocked she chuckled "relax sweetheart it doesn't mean anything. It's an accessory ring for me" I put it on and messed with it she picked up my pen and dated my paper for me, she then wrote a little note on the corner of the paper

I hope you remember our little conversation on Monday. If your really okay with it gently pinch my arm.
⚠️
I smiled. She wanted to make sure whatever punishment I'd receive was consensual. I admired that. I saw how she wrote gently pinch but the brat in me rose up. I harshly pinched her arm she looked down at me then whispered "your getting punished for that" I swallowed hard as she walked back to the front.

My leg shook the whole class. She would eye me here and there and it made me squirm and clamp my legs. If she thought I was suddenly gonna give up she was wrong. I will lay there overstimulated as shit but still sass off. I'm a special kind I know you don't have to say it.
⚠️
Natasha's POV:

I dismissed class and Everly came up to me placing the ring in my hand. I smiled. She looked adorable today, her shirt was showing more then I'd like but that soon wouldn't matter. I rubbed my thumb over her hand "meet me at Teegans to we can start our little weekend" her eyes went wide "w-were gonna do it in Teegans?!" I laughed "no silly I'm driving you to my place but I can't just take you off campus can I?" She relaxed a little "yeah that makes sense" I looked at her face "and I'm taking care of that bruise, is your nose dry?" She slowly shook her head. I could tell it was hurting her. Poor baby. I let her go and headed over to Teegans.

——time skip——-

A couple of hours later Everly came walking in the cafe. She looked so nervous. I smiled at her and she sat down in the booth across from me, I frowned "come over here dorogoy (sweetheart) I'm not going to bite you just yet" she came and sat next to me and I squeezed her thigh. I felt her legs clamp together and I smiled "let me just finish my coffee and we'll be on our way for that tutoring session" I winked then leaned into her "you need to relax babydoll" I gently rubbed her lower thigh and she began to calm down. Her breathes pacing themselves.

⚠️
I finished my coffee placing the money on the table and left. Everly walked beside me, I could tell she was nervous. We got into the car and she went to play with her ring again, I gave my hand to her that had my ring and let her play with that. She contently played with my hand the whole drive. Once we arrived I put my hand on the small of her back leading her to my apartment floor. I walked in only to see her still standing in the doorway "babygirl I'll take you back if your not comfortable" she stepped inside and shook her head no. I walked up to her and picked her up "then tell me what's wrong" she buried her face "I want to be able to walk tomorrow" I laughed "oh darling I'm sorry but you really won't be able to, after all the trouble you gave me your not getting out of this" she stuck out her tongue at me and I grabbed it "rule number one, if you stick your tongue out at me I figure it wants to go to work. And you don't want it to go to work. Do you understand?" I let it go and she smirked "yes professor" I harshly smacked her thigh "you know what to call me brat!" She giggled thinking it was funny. I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Clothes off now!" She laid there so I took them off for her "now over my lap" she mocked me. This little girl was really trying me. I threw her over my knee and started to spank "count!" I growled at her "o-one" she whimpered. I carried onto 25 then stopped, she was soaking wet. it made me laugh "awww baby are you went for mommy?" She squirmed on my lap and denied "no!" I shoved a finger inside of her, in return I received a soft moan "oh but baby you do feel wet. Admit it!" I added another and curled. she moaned "I'm n-not" I sped up and felt her tightening. I quickly took my fingers out. She whimpered "that was mean" I laughed then flipped her on the bed putting my hand around her throat "I will deny orgasm after orgasm and you will not finish until I get the answers I'm looking for. Do you understand?" She shook her head "words hun" she inhaled deep "y-yes mommy" I smiled "there's the good girl I've been looking for" I began to fuck her again, she no longer tried to stifle her moans "your doing so good baby" she whimpered "p-please mommy" I kissed her "please what baby?" She whimpered "please let me finish, PLEASE!" I nodded and she screamed my name. I went down and cleaned her up, she jumped "what's wrong baby?" She whimpered "it's sensitive" I smiled and gently massaged it. She met her high again and released soon after doing the same as before. I pulled her into me and stroked her hair. She looked exhausted "so you do know your manners you just seemed to forget them. Is that right kitten?" She shook her head and moved away "ah ah, come here" she came back and I wrapped her in a blanket and carried her to the couch "now talk to me"
⚠️
Everly's POV:

I sighed. The sex was amazing but what if I get attached. I looked up at her. She was still waiting for an answer "I-I'm not the little your looking for" she gently stroked my hair "why do you say that?" I looked down "let's just say I'm a whole bag of fucked up" she pulled me into her and I spoke up again "if I get attached and you leave like everyone else does, I won't be able to handle it. I have to stay away before I get hurt" she goes to kiss me but I turn away. I wanted that kiss but I also didn't wanna get hurt. She turned me to look at her "give me this weekend baby, and if you don't feel safe I will leave you alone. Can you give me that?" I was falling in love with this beautiful woman. Maybe she wasn't going to leave....I shook my head yes and she smiled "good". She rocked me and we watched some TV. I looked at the time "I better get going now. I'll come back tomorrow" I began to stand but I couldn't, she smiled "you can stay here. I'll give you some of my clothes" I nodded.

HELLO THERE PEOPLE!!! It's happening. I really hope you enjoyed. Comment if you want something to happen and I'll find a way to weave it in there eventually! See you in the next chapter!

As always: I love you all and thank you❤️❤️